It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is Winning! (Delegates Explained)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

If it comes down to a brokered convention it doesn't really matter what the GOP do. At that point it will pretty much be an automatic win for Obama as it will be clear that GOP voters don't feel strongly about any of the candidates and thus you will see low voter turnouts. So it would make sense to send Jeb out as he will most likely be the Republican candidate for 2016 so they might as well let him get some practice in.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I am claiming that Paul is frauding the voters by pissing on their vote.

sooooo, since he's doing what Obama did, how was the Obama strategy any different ??
oh yeah, the Obama strategy included the use of proxy criminals to achieve their goals ... ACORN anyone?
Ron Paul ... not so much.

You still have not proved that was Obama's strategy...but you keep saying it...because you know Obama haters will just pick it up without researching it.

And look at that...you even got Acorn in there...LOL. Please show me how ACORN stole the primary for Obama.

Ron Paul is an old crazy racist...we all know he isn't getting the nomination...but I guess you Ron Paul fans just won't admit it until August.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Ron Paul is not claiming that these delegates will vote according to the district vote counts...he is claiming they will vote for him no matter what the vote was in the district.

Once the convention becomes "brokered"...all bets are off and delegates are swapped around.

This is just more Ron Paul fantasy land. Even in a brokered convention...Ron Paul isn't getting the nomination. Primary states outnumber Caucus states in number and in delegates.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

sooooo, since he's doing what Obama did, how was the Obama strategy any different ??
oh yeah, the Obama strategy included the use of proxy criminals to achieve their goals ... ACORN anyone?

You still have not proved that was Obama's strategy...but you keep saying it...because you know Obama haters will just pick it up without researching it.

And look at that...you even got Acorn in there...LOL. Please show me how ACORN stole the primary for Obama.

Ron Paul is an old crazy racist...we all know he isn't getting the nomination...but I guess you Ron Paul fans just won't admit it until August.

Kind of like you just pick up the fact he is a 'old crazy racist', because you hear the uneducated parroting the main stream media?

Liberty is not crazy, the constitution is not crazy, balanced budget is not crazy, but anyone who doesn't support these causes is in fact crazy.

I just can't get over the sheer idiocracy in this nation.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Saying you would allow business to discriminate based on skin color is both crazy and racist.

I don't need the media to tell me that...Ron Paul says it himself.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Ron Paul is not claiming that these delegates will vote according to the district vote counts...he is claiming they will vote for him no matter what the vote was in the district.

Really? I never heard him say that. That must have been on one of those YouTube clips I haven't bothered to watch.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Saying you would allow business to discriminate based on skin color is both crazy and racist.

Poor Outkast....don't you fret now, my child. Us big people are more concerned with reality here....as opposed to impossibilities born from ignorance....such as the notion that BIG BAD RON PAUL'S agenda upon becoming president is to revert the country back to the days when blacks had to sit in the back of the bus and use separate restrooms.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

OH, I'm sorry...

I didn't realize that matters more than the pending economic collapse and the thousands of troops coming home dead or messed up for life.

I must have had my priorities mixed up, lets concentrate our efforts on .001% of the population's business owners that might close their doors to blacks.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Thank you for being such an obvious troll, i hate when i have to second guess people.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Paul supporters...like it or not...Paul will forever carry this around with him.

I'm sorry...I'm not willing to vote for a racist...and there are many like me.

But go ahead...pretend that it doesn't matter.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Paul supporters...like it or not...Paul will forever carry this around with him.

Don´t worry, if Ron Paul was trying to get dimwits to vote for him, we wouldn´t want him either

A minimum of 2 brain cells are required to get his message.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

why would i have to "prove" it ??? it is history ya know?

if you think the Kansas results were some kind of fluke, just look at any other 5 states where Clinton had significant leads and see for yourself how many of the delegates were, shall we say, pilfered by the Obama team?

since i wasn't part of Obama's strategy team, why don't you ask one of them ... although i doubt they would divulge any details to you.

what about ACORN ?? they were an integral part of the Obama victory, do you deny that also?
and besides, why would i research that which was experienced 1st hand?
do you think some partisan storybook has a better perspective than one who lived it?

i am not a fan of any Republican or Democrat ... shows what you know, however, i am liking Ron Paul more than any of the others currently presented.

bottomline, i don't really have a horse in this race as i vote we toss the whole bunch and start over. but that option isn't on any ballot i've seen

so, are you soooooo hyped on Obama that you refuse to admit, since you believe Paul is cheating then Obama did also ? or is it just a racist thing with you?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Primary states outnumber Caucus states in number and in delegates.
which is relatively irrelevant when you look at the whole picture ... how many of those numerous "primary state" delegates are UNpledged ? ... just because they have more delegates doesn't mean those delegates will vote for the winner of the primary.

remember, UNpledged delegates are not committed to ANY candidate.
them's the rules. like it or lump it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Yeah its a paul everybody

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

LOL Indeed
I forgot about that.... However realistically that probably had a dark NWO hand behind it...

And now look. These days we have John Key.... Banking scum shipped to america to learn how to be NWO scum then shipped right back to destroy our country from the inside...

yay us :'(

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If everyone learned how delegates were won and how to use them properly the PTB would change the game.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Don´t worry, if Ron Paul was trying to get dimwits to vote for him, we wouldn´t want him either

A minimum of 2 brain cells are required to get his message.

And a minimum of 4 brain cells are required to know his message is a cheap carny act meant to fool people with only 2 brain cells. He does not care about the dimwits votes as long as they send their cash.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

derp

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join