It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous show your face!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
FYI anyone wearing a mask is anonymous
If you can't show yourself, then you should not have a voice worth listening to. If you want to protest publicly then you need to be willing to let those in your community know who you are and why you protest.

If you chose to hide behind a mask, become a charade...then you are suspect. Your words are heard with suspicion... Your actions...if any are worthless if you do not let yourself be known as an individual.

anonymous show your face!!!!

edit on 11-2-2012 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yeah take everyone to jail who is fighting for your rights. Okay...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

That's a fairly hypocritical OP considering you are using an anonymous nic name to post here.

Tell you what, you post your real name, address, and the first half of your social as I have done on ATS. And I'll take you seriously.

You don't believe me check my posts.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

If anonymous showed their face wouldn't they have to change their name too?

So therefore the group wouldn't exactly exist afterwards.. Then you would just have something more like a "gang" because it would then be compromised of people in charge and leaders.

This all would be like one of those eco green kinda people burning piles of tires at their protests or something..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

I would like to point out that it took exactly one minute for this thread to go from general conspiracies to rants.
thanks mods...I see you also enjoy working behind the scenes.

BTW this is a conspiracy.
Any group of individuals who work together without identifying themselves to affect anything at all is a conspiracy.

duh

Mods put this thread back in the conspiracy forum ASAP!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Individuals, I would assume should stay an annoying mouse.keep the cat skinny and.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Whining isn't a good way to achieve anything is it?

Seriously. Fulfill my request and I will take you seriously.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
Yeah take everyone to jail who is fighting for your rights. Okay...

Seriously?Anon-whatever is not fighting for my rights.Do explain how this is true?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Thanks..You have a point.

AAAAAAnd so do I.
I have threatened no one.
Have I?

I have attacked nobodys identity or website or violated anyones privacy....have I?

I know someone who has...and I think they should be held responsible and not hide behind a mask

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I will admit that I had high hopes for the idea of the anonymous group, but it's almost like they are still in the basement. It seems like all they are doing is clicking a button and having the sites shut down.

Now I'll admit I was proud of them for revealing personal information about the CP the creeps look at, but that's about it.

Anonymous is kinda boring right now.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Glad you understand my point. That means the mods did well by moving this to the rant forum.

Don't hate the player, player. Hate the game.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
I will admit that I had high hopes for the idea of the anonymous group, but it's almost like they are still in the basement. It seems like all they are doing is clicking a button and having the sites shut down.

Now I'll admit I was proud of them for revealing personal information about the CP the creeps look at, but that's about it.

Anonymous is kinda boring right now.

They're doing nothing and they stand for no one.And anyone who believes that is probably some 13 year old kid.And they probably belong to 4chan.I'll say again,like some other poster claimed in this thread.They do nothing for me and do not stand up for my rights.
edit on 11-2-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Anonymous does not have a face. If someone did show their face, how would you even know that they were part of said group? Your argument seems invalid.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom

FYI anyone wearing a mask is anonymous
If you can't show yourself, then you should not have a voice worth listening to.

Pics of you or it doesn't matter!!

According to your logic you know

PS - I have it on good authority that this is Anon!

edit on 11-2-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

hmmm okay then I will think up a better way of saying

Acting annonymously and making threats to incite the change you desire is a form of terrorism

Oh...did that do it.

Probably not.

Anonymous are terrorists .

And I am now content to let this thread die in RANTS until I or any mouse is able to find a better way to word it
edit on 11-2-2012 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: hey mainidh looks like Anon is already where I think they should be...that mans man in your pic looks like he is in a cell in some prison somewhere don't he

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

BOOO HIIIISSSSSS..

"look at moi!!! now stop looking at moi!"

??

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Explain what constitutes terrorism in your eyes. "Terrorist" is an easy word to throw around these days. I'm not sure if you're understanding the gravity of the situation the entire world is in right now. Any one that doesn't agree with the government is a terrorist? Is that it? Then I guess America was founded by terrorists.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom

hmmm okay then I will think up a better way of saying

Acting annonymously and making threats to incite the change you desire is a form of terrorism

Oh...did that do it.

Probably not.

Anonymous are terrorists .

And I am now content to let this thread die in RANTS until I or any mouse is able to find a better way to word it

To be a terrorist you have to terrorize people.

The only people Anon terrorizes is the poor Sony players who lose online time

Calling Anon terrorists will only make their heads swell, they aren't even elementary school bullies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join