It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous show your face!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
obvious troll is obvious. right /b/ro?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

yep - most stupid topic ever....like everyone in a demonstration should give their passport and a photo before protesting...and in every protest are people who start throwing stones / smash windows etc. - doesnt mean the whole demonstration is wrong...some people will never understand / believe anonymous....sad
edit on 11-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom

FYI anyone wearing a mask is anonymous
If you can't show yourself, then you should not have a voice worth listening to. If you want to protest publicly then you need to be willing to let those in your community know who you are and why you protest.

If you chose to hide behind a mask, become a charade...then you are suspect. Your words are heard with suspicion... Your actions...if any are worthless if you do not let yourself be known as an individual.

anonymous show your face!!!!

edit on 11-2-2012 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

I just thought I'd mention that several members of Anonymous have already shown their face, on national television, with no repercussions.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Anonymous has hacked ATS before. They hacked the #36 show of ATS Live, and if you get the podcast, that show will not be on there. It is a conspiracy. I remember listening to that show and none of it made sense whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
When a government no longer looks out for the least of its citizens,
When a ruling class has lost touch with the reason they are there to begin with,
When the masses are being kept from knowing the truth of what is going on,
Someone must speak up. It happens from time to time in history that a small group of people get fed up with the status quo, and refuse to accept the world on the ruler's terms. They see how the least of us only exist and not live, while a rare few live, not just existing. There is an abyss between the haves and have nots. There are plenty of reasons and circumstances that have brought people to that place. But for those who have worked and lost all, for those who have gotten the higher education only to have their occupations shipped overseas, those are the folks who are now beginning to surge. Evolution, like birth, is a painful, messy process. The agents of change this time are called Anonymous, because otherwise the mindless herd would trample them in their mindless panic of change, the elite would target them for destruction for changing the course of progress away from their self-serving needs. How does one turn an entire species of prey into self sufficient, thoughtful predators? You don't. You steer them from the dangers that their masters would have them endure.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

FYI anyone wearing a mask is anonymous
If you can't show yourself, then you should not have a voice worth listening to. If you want to protest publicly then you need to be willing to let those in your community know who you are and why you protest.

If you chose to hide behind a mask, become a charade...then you are suspect. Your words are heard with suspicion... Your actions...if any are worthless if you do not let yourself be known as an individual.

anonymous show your face!!!!

edit on 11-2-2012 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

This from the alias with no pic. The troll trolls, even within his own thread, I see.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

Why would someone want to do that? So they can get shot with a heart attack gun or get kidnapped found dead in a ditch? Or there is the alternative spend the rest of your natural life in a prison cell and a rat be your BFF.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redeemer

Explain what constitutes terrorism in your eyes. "Terrorist" is an easy word to throw around these days. I'm not sure if you're understanding the gravity of the situation the entire world is in right now. Any one that doesn't agree with the government is a terrorist? Is that it? Then I guess America was founded by terrorists.

no there you are wrong sayen if you disagree with the government you are a terrorist. its if you act on what you disagree with in the act of violence, defamation, and all the other ways terrorist like to get there reactions from.
if your on a terror list you obviously done something wrong or you meet some criteria

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpunGCake

Originally posted by Redeemer

Explain what constitutes terrorism in your eyes. "Terrorist" is an easy word to throw around these days. I'm not sure if you're understanding the gravity of the situation the entire world is in right now. Any one that doesn't agree with the government is a terrorist? Is that it? Then I guess America was founded by terrorists.

no there you are wrong sayen if you disagree with the government you are a terrorist. its if you act on what you disagree with in the act of violence, defamation, and all the other ways terrorist like to get there reactions from.
if your on a terror list you obviously done something wrong or you meet some criteria

There were question marks in my sentence. I'm not going to grammar police you but seriously read what I was asking the original poster again because you did not read it correctly at all.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Anonymous show your face!,

Websites are property. Personal information is property.

My personal information was violated today by someone claiming to be anon here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you aren't aware of this then nevermind

lulz the irony...

clearing throat..so umm..yeah you called out to em, now what ?

edit on 11-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join