It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth Theory New Evidence.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Way to disregard the last sentence of my post. Yes, primary and secondary waves is what I'm taking about. Primary waves cannot travel through air. Secondary waves can, and one can hear the waves. So if Earth is hollow, how can P-waves be detected traveling through the Earth?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ive watched all of this guys videos. Either he is on to something, or this is an online social experiment. Either way. Genius.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by dc1138

Can you explain an opening at the north pole, so that would be under the ice cap and on the seabed

Why doesn't the sea drain away

No I cannot. I am not a Geophysicists. All I can do is what I did in the videos I posted a page back. My expertize is in the Bible and it claims the earth is hollow. If you watch the videos I posted you will see the many scriptures about hallow earth. Such as Jesus visiting the nephilm after hes death in hallow earth, the locus of revelation, the land of nod and eden are places in hallow earth according to the bible, and many more.There are plenty of books and other information related to how plate tectonics and a hollow earth can be compatible with each other. There is a mathematical formula alleged to prove a solid earth. This was made before we knew electricity had a direct relationship with magnetism making this formula obsolete. They don't know
edit on 16-2-2012 by dc1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dc1138

Volcanoes, its mass, earthquakes and how their shock waves travel all point to a NON HOLLOW EARTH!

The problem with that is YOU are using a book of FAIRY TALES to back it up.

MEN wrote the bible and MEN created god(s)

Here is a link just ponder how many we have created all around the earth!

www.lowchensaustralia.com...

Now every race on the planet has god stories those also have stories how the earth,man and the universe were created NO two are the same, thats strange dont you think

They cant all be right ! but any belief around the planet has JUST AS MUCH RIGHT as yours to be believed so they cant all be right can they BUT THEY CAN ALL BE WRONG including yours.

Lets say if I had a son tomorrow and told him from an early age he was really the son of god, if everyone he came in contact with told him the same as he grew up what would he think!! Thats how religion works get them young but like hearing about Santa Claus as a young kid you soon put 2 and 2 together (if you think for yourself) that it's all stories and NO substance after all the churches etc have to keep the staff and their leaders in a job!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I wonder if you can see how flawed and hypocritical your logic is. I agree that many of the theological aspects about God cannot be proven or disproved it all comes down to faith. The education to study the scriptures as an ancient historical text is worthy of the same respect as any other ancient text with the same applied scholarship. So what the heck is your problem? And yes it is your problem not mine.
Most people will follow your brainwashed belief into oblivion. You are so smart and we Christians are so not I just have one question to ask. If your beliefs that we came from apes or So called Aliens created us because there is no creator well then who created the Aliens or apes or anything! Your logic is flawed and ridiculous. God said His Word is life He said he was the way, truth and life...No one else. So you go follow your ET or apes and I will follow the Lord. Let me know how your program works for you in eternity smart guy

How fearful and lonely you must feel. these truths must be known and understood we do have hope in all of this that the solutions are not left as a burden on our own shoulders. There is a real God who created all and loved you so much he made the way for you already all you have to do is seek him out. Ask Him if he is real he will show you and probably already has you have to be willing to listen. By faith he has already overcome and gives us the way.

Everything has structure to it of which without there is only chaos. If you can see that right down to quantum physics why can you not see this in spiritual laws as well. You choose to go your own way with the instincts that = nothing or cosmic mush. Who are you at to define God?You haven't even lived long enough to know what you can or can't do let alone define God. You are young and naive engulfing exactly what the Satan and the NWO wants you to believe.

I have studied this for almost four decades and instead of watching a bunch of videos made by novice well meaning people with opinions, I have researched the old fashioned way,reading hundreds of book by qualified people who have studied and know their topics. There is nothing new under the sun and I have not come across anything you have mentioned by any creditable sources.

your comments are full of contradictions and unclear assumptions about the Bible which you continue to prove your lack of knowledge by your unlearned statements about it. It is no just a story and there are no contradictions in the Bible only your lack of knowledge about it. You ave a right to believe what you want and your destiny is in your free will to reject or accept the truth. I am not going to argue this. You are convinced of your position and I of mine We have to agree to disagree. End of discussion

The Hollow Earth concept has long been swept under the carpet by those who do not want you to know the truth. People believe whatever the so called Scientific community says without question and hang on their every word. They used to do the same thing with the Holy Roman Empire. The truith is that we do not have any conclusive proof either way. Hailey and Newton both agreed that a Hollow earth was possible.

Do some research and you will find that there is no overwhelming evidence, There is a history of a cover up, and there is contrived twists of truth and direct lies that attempt to cover up the facts. for Christians, the Bible makes it clear that the earth is hollow in some way. This debate is just like Creationism VS Evolution. It comes down to perception and faith in God's Word.

How many actual scientists have you ever sat with or communicated with in person? How many have you sat with in a round table discussion? Any at all? Well, I have and I have checked out their work . Much of it is called guessing and circular reasoning! Some to the extent of covering up conflicting data . Like an armchair quarterback leave your comuter monitor and get personally involved, do your own work and quit being a sheeple believing anyone with a PhD. Part My life and how God has worked in me and through me is proof enough for me on a personal level. My studies in the Bible, my college education in it and my experience with God, I am willing to share with others if they want to listen and if not that is OK too. So why are you so nervous and defensive. No one is making any demands on you. If I present this as fact, it is by these personal standards that i do so. The final rejection or acceptance is by faith in God or yourself.

Jesus said he was the truth. He said to come to him (in prayer) If you can believe that he is who he said he was, God in the flesh who died and raised from the dead for your sins all you have to do is invite him into your heart by asking. We have all fallen short of his Laws and we need to accept his forgiveness and provision by grace
edit on 16-2-2012 by dc1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dc1138

You claim to be good at reading ,well I believe in evolution and as a typical bible believer can you link to the text that says we are descended from apes?

As for my age I am in my 50th year on good old planet earth!

You say you resepect other beliefs they all try to explain the same thing BUT all by a different method

So what I say about they cant all be right but they can ALL be wrong is correct!!! That is a FACT!

So why did this so called god of yours not make sure everyone on earth got to know about him that should be a piece of cake to a god that created everything
well unless he was a figment of MAN 'S imagination!!!

Then of course the people who made him up would/could not know at that time of people in the other parts of the world say North/South America or Australia etc.

god(s) were created to explain things that MAN didn't understand hence sun,moon,rain,thunder gods etc etc.

Science has a method to provide PROOF of something all religious text are stories with NO PROOF.

As for circular reasoning what is the bible

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
reply to post by OldHag

I wish I could read that. I get what you are saying and if that is true holy crap!

Take Google Chrome it will translate a whole page

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
reply to post by thepupils

www.daylightmap.com...

This proves the possibility of two suns. Look how the light hits the earth. If there were 2 suns and we were on the inside of the circle we would see it this way. Those two light spots are representation of the possibility of 2 suns.

Care to explain your logic the surface of the earth is a sphere when it flattened out thats how it looks.

The north pole is dark as it is winter in the northern hemisphere so its light in the antartic.

If anyone on here actually thinks the world is flat care to explain how if a ship sails from a harbour when it goes over the horizon it disappears bit by bit

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Applause.

Standing Ovation.

More Applause.

Thanks for brightening my day.

The proficient lack of logic on this thread ATS gets me down at times.

It's nice to see someone using common sense for a change.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
reply to post by Spiratio

Yes, science is always changing, but there comes a point with certain subjects where we can say with absolute certitude that our understanding is 100% correct. That we have studied it and understood it for long enough and we have locked. The composition of the air around us is locked. That will never change. We understand that. Same for the motion of the planets and stars. And same for the fact that the earth is solid.

Do we understand the full composition of whats under the mantle? No. But we understand enough to say with 100% conviction that its solid. Just because some details might be unknown will change does not mean that our fundemental understanding is THAT flawed.

Is there a small chance that the earth has a second sun in its centre and an inner and outer shell? No. There really isnt.

Actually what your are saying is complete and utter arrogance at its finest.

Let me give you some scientific examples "we can say with absolute certitude that our understanding is 100% correct" that have been PROVEN AND/OR CAST INTO DOUBT.

1. The speed of sound is unbreakable.

First it was broken by the snap of a whip and speed of a conical bullet.
Then broken by rockets
Then with the advent of jet engines and new alloys by man

2. The smallest particle is an electron, proton, and neutron.

Well Quarks distroyed that one.

3. Coal forged iron is the toughest metal.

Then we added stainless steel, inconol, and exotic materials.

4. Life cannot live without sunlight, oxygen, or carbon based.

Do I really need to list all new facts here?

5. Speed of light is the fastest anything can go.

Worm holes, warp theory, and last but not least a black holes (which even light does not escape) have put ieven this into doubt.
Hmmmm even einstein has argued against this.

Lastly how many caverns, sinkholes, mega crystals, and other places/elements have given "absolute (scientific) certanty (laws)" PROVEN TO BE UNTRUE?

I do not know if the earth is hollow, solid, or make up of stale peeps. But without several shafts to the core to collect samples (at all levels) you KNOW about as much as I do and your "absoultes" are as "100% correct" as the flat earth scientists of the past were correct.

To put it simply the universe is full of contridictions and one days scientific fact is tomorrows proven flaw.

Pride go before a fall

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by scrounger

I cant be bothered to reply fully to you since you didn't bother reading what i wrote. I said there comes a certain point with SOME subjects where we can say we understand it 100% (or at least enough to maybe allow for small variations in our understanding)

What I'm saying is we know enough about the composition of the earth, planets, geology, and basic physics to know that there isn't a second effing sun inside our planet and that we are not living on a hollow sphere.
Do we understand everything about Earth? No. Of course not. But we know enough to know that that monumentally idiotic theory has no weight to it.

i get that our knowledge of physics is always changing, i get it. I know it. I studied physics at Uni. But you can be sure that our theories on certain subjects are 99% complete.

But hey, you want to live life in lala land where aliens live inside our hollow earth, be my guest. Just don't bitch and moan when we all point at you and laugh.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cypruswolf
reply to post by tpaine1809

The earth isn't hollow, basic freshmen level geology proves this. We know the composition of magma bodies and elements within the geological structures and histories of geologic formations, We understand plate tectonics, fueled by the radioactive energy within the mantle. The Earths magnetic field is the result largely of the iron core. Gravity and Magnetism are still separate forces. Simply put the idea of a hollow earth is bad science.

and you know all this.. how..? because someone has told you its the case. We have drilled less than 10 miles into the earth. We have many theories to what is down there but until we go down and look we really dont know. and we dont understand plate tectonics.. if we did we would be able to predict earthquakes.

its best not to be too sure of anything..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

we as a civilisation span back a few thousand years in a universe that is billions of years old. We do not know what this universe is nor do we know what we are. and there you are proclaiming to know what is in the middle of the earth...
lol...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Intersting fact, the smithonian was built for the purpose to host all the goodies found on a journey to the center of the earth. But the earth is still not hollow. Gravity wouldnt permit it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Science has a method to provide PROOF of something

Science never proves anything. It works on falsification. In reality there is no such thing as a scientific fact. That is a laymans understanding of science...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Yes, science is always changing, but there comes a point with certain subjects where we can say with absolute certitude that our understanding is 100% correct

Sorry that never happens with science you are incorrect... Newton - proved wrong, Einstein - proved wrong. Every scientific theory ever to exist will eventually be proved wrong. That is how science works. It does not work on facts....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

That's right, focus on my wording rather than what i'm trying to explain. newton wasn't proved wrong, he just wasnt right for every instance. Same with Einstein. Its not like their laws were totally and completely unusable and untrue. I understand how science works, thank you for explaining it to me. Its a work in progress, always is. I get it. But what Hollow Earth theory suggests isn't making a few changes to our understanding of many many many fields, its totally rewriting them. And clearly, we must be fairly accurate with the composition of planets/gravity theory/wave propagation etc... since we manage to get a lot of the right results using those tested and proven scientific methods.

Do you get what i'm saying? I'm all for scratching a few things out and improving on our knowledge and if we were talking about something fairly unknown like quasars, then yes, id be happy to accept a total reworking of our theory, but not for things we have a good handle on like the things mentioned above

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by cypruswolf
reply to post by tpaine1809

The earth isn't hollow, basic freshmen level geology proves this. We know the composition of magma bodies and elements within the geological structures and histories of geologic formations, We understand plate tectonics, fueled by the radioactive energy within the mantle. The Earths magnetic field is the result largely of the iron core. Gravity and Magnetism are still separate forces. Simply put the idea of a hollow earth is bad science.

and you know all this.. how..? because someone has told you its the case. We have drilled less than 10 miles into the earth. We have many theories to what is down there but until we go down and look we really dont know. and we dont understand plate tectonics.. if we did we would be able to predict earthquakes.

its best not to be too sure of anything..

No, we know this by reasoned scientific methodology and practices. You clearly are against science and have NO understanding of how we come to the theories and results that we do. You obviously belive that the theory of gravity is just a "theory".

If you cant understand how scientists come to the conclusions that they do then dont bother trying to argue.

Scientists dont just "tell" people what is what, they allow others to scrutinise their work and publish anything wrong they find. THAT my friend is how we, mankind, move forward and develop to build things like the Large hadron Collider or tunnels under the sea. Not by believing crackpot theories with not an iota of proof

And incidentaly, we cant predict earthquakes because there are too many variables in plate tectonics to allow us to predict a precise time and date. Just like the weather, we understand the principals, but too many changing variables to predict. This is entry level science by the way. You are really showing your ignorance

We have also never been to Jupiter but we know what its mostly made of. Same for the other planets and moons. See, we dont need to be there to know. Its called physics and chemistry and its been proven correct many times with space probes we sent out.

edit on 22-2-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

No, we know this by reasoned scientific methodology and practices. You clearly are against science and have NO understanding of how we come to the theories

soz i am going to have to lol you.I am a scientist. So you are clearly wrong. I am not against science I am just fully aware of its limitations...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

yes einstein has been proved wrong and yes newton has been proved wrong. there is nothing wrong with that. it is how science works. The pillars of science will be shaken many times before we have a good understanding of the universe.

I am not sayinfg the earth is hollow I am saying dont be so sure of anything. We have a limited understanding of the athenosphere and the lithosphere past that really its anyways guess. We have very limited data....

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join