It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Psychic Readings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You`ve come along just at the right time !! I need to know
what just happened to me over the past month with this
other person who came into my life briefly. Much appreciated...

peace

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hello OfNight. I Would like a reading. I am uncertain of somethings, and would like answers.
(My questions)
1.: What were my ancestors purposes? : or something along those lines: what were they, what did they do, ect...
2.: What is my destiny?
3.: who am I, who was I, & who am I "going to be"...
4.: are my own daydreams, and ideas about my spirits past and future pluasible, or false.

Thank you for your time...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpiosin
I'd love one - and I appreciate you doing them for free as well, that is very generous of you. I would like to know if I should continue focusing on the multiple projects I have going on in my business world or if there is one particular one I should focus on more, or if I should focus on my spiritual side a bit more. I hope that is specific enough to provide something

Business-wise, you need to focus on nurturing your business. This means utilizing resources, focusing on versatility, and creating a warm environment for your business. Spiritually, you need to focus on having confidence, creativity, and courage. You can't let all this stress overwhelm you -- give yourself some time for introspection and don't be afraid to take a little time for yourself.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
I would be very,very grateful if you took a bit of your time to do my reading.
I was born 21-st of December ,1987,female.I am with my boyfriend about two years.We love each other very much,my boyfriend has proposed to me twice,and although he is everything to me I don't feel we are ready for marriage.I am currently in the process of getting my degree in law and I feel like I should get my degree first,and then marry.Can you tell my something about my future with him?

Don't rush if you don't feel comfortable. Your intuition is correct -- someone who truly loves you will wait and respect your comfort zone. I see your future as being one of sensual fulfillment, satisfaction, and your wishes being met. I see new beginnings (which could definitely mean marriage!) and fortitude, justice, and truth.

Justice was coming out quite a bit, which makes me feel like you need to definitely get your degree before you marry. Follow your heart, and never doubt your intuition.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Announcement:

I'll be taking a break for a while, I got through the entire first page, and will be working on the second as soon as possible! I really appreciate your patience, and I'll get all of your readings soon. Thank you so much for the privilege.

edit on 10-2-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Thank you! The spiritually courageous thing is something I struggle with. Fear of the unknown keeps me from exploring some avenues that I feel like I need to sometimes and I thought it cool you said that.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Thank you so much ,I really feel that way.

All the best from me.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Don't wear yourself out!
You just got here!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Thank you so much for doing this for everyone! This is a very generous way to use your abilities. You deserve a break. Keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I would love a 3 card spread! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

whatever happened to 'deny ignorance'?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
en.wikipedia.org...

With all due respect, I pull cards, interpret their symbols, and meditate. I'm providing a free service for individuals who have voluntarily asked for my assistance. I have given numerous readings to individuals and have provided specific information to multiple people. The readings I provide on this thread are general and 'at a glance'.

Your condescending demeanor and blatant assumptions are not well received. I appreciate your contribution, but you're wasting my time and yours.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
en.wikipedia.org...

First off, this person isn't charging any money for their readings and isn't asking for anything in return so why try to discredit them? They aren't doing any harm here.

Second, even if it's just a placebo effect and people are reading more into this stuff than what is being presented, it's not hurting anyone. I'd say it either does nothing or it helps them by making them think that they understand more about what they are going through or that they're doing the right thing.

Lastly, in my personal reading the OP mentioned that I could feel others emotions which was a direct and correct response to my question about my two abilities. I gave no details about those abilities or about myself having anything to do with empathy yet the OP was able to surmise that I was empathic. That seems too direct to be a vague and generalized statement.

If the OP was charging for these readings, I could understand your remark but since they are not, I feel that it was unfounded and simply rude.
edit on 10-2-2012 by AlphaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoSoul
reply to post by ofNight

I would consider my self still skeptical because I have never experienced a psychic reading. But I would love to be proven of its powers.
I want to know about my relationships, and current and future finances.
Where should I put my focus?

Right now is a time to be weary of romance -- focus right now on your financial ventures. Romance will come later, but I think for right now you should focus on the financial aspect of your life. I see your financial future as being one of diligence, knowledge, and the paying attention to detail. I see a course being taken, of an educational sort that will benefit you financially within the coming months. You'll be creating steady results, and all of this current uncertainty will go by just fine. Once you're in a more stable situation financially, you'll be able to focus more on love and romance.

Also, I edited this to add a bit more information that I received, that I feel you deserve to know: Romantically, you have to learn to love yourself before you love anyone else. Once you can find absolution, you'll be attracting positive individuals romantically into your life -- if you aren't able to fix some of your innermost insecurities and overcome them like I know you can, then you'll obviously be attracting individuals that will follow suit. In mid-June there will be an opportunity for a potential romantic partner, but please don't define or exclude potential partners because of this time zone. Mid-June will just be a time in which I think you'll be able to fully feel the effects of a 'turn around' both financially and romantically.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I would also like a readings from you if it is not to much to ask

My question is this:

I am curious about my long term financial success.
Can you see what comes up for me please?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ofnight: If you don't mind, I would like a reading on any possible relationships and my future, and where I stand in life and where I should be going, thank you anyways

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaX

i know the OP isnt asking for anything in return, and atleast it's just a bit of fun.
but it is indead an exploitation of people's ignorance, cold reading is a victorian parlour trick.
i cant say if it's the OP's harmless hobby, or wether theyre practicing for scamming money out of people.
i just think it's wrong to deceive people. and i believe the OP is certainly deceiving people.

edit on 10-2-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConfusedPeasant
hello (: i would like a 3 card reading and/or know about if my luck like if im going to have good luck bad luck or like really good luck like find a secret or gems or something crazy good ha. you can do either one i want you to pick which ever one you would like to do more or if you want do both (:

well thanks lots (:

I'll do a spread that will hopefully answer your question, haha.

In regards to past luck, I see a lot of confinement and difficulty. Manipulative or condescending situations, abuse, belittlement. You've had a bad strain of luck, but currently you're leaving that phase, thankfully. As of right now, you're in a transitional period in which you're leaving a very dark place -- an old mentality. You're future luck is looking really bright, there's celebration, freedom, and excitement for positivity. I wouldn't say that you'll be lucky in a financial way, more of an emotional way. You'll find someone that will make you feel like you're worthy of something.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

I don't think there is very much deception going on here. It's not like the OP is telling people that they should invest in certain stocks or quit their job. The closest thing I've seen is the OP telling someone to stay with their current job which seems like sound advice if they don't want to risk going without money for a while.

My point is that the OP is not trying to take anything from these people or get them to do anything. No real deception is going on. At worst, someone who got a reading would come away from it thinking that they know more about themselves or their life than they currently do. At best, they would come away from it thinking that they know more about themselves or their life than they currently do.

It just seems to me like you can't deceive someone if you're not telling them to do anything and any deceiving that would be going on here would be inconsequential.

I personally believe that the OP can do what they claim to be able to do but that doesn't mean that if the OP told me to throw all my possessions away and go live in the woods, I would do so purely because I believe in their abilities. The OP isn't doing anything nearly that drastic and even if they were, it would be the person who decided to go do something like that who would be at fault here.

Simply put, there's very little, if any, deception going on here and no one is getting hurt from this. I think the OP is being generous and doing a good thing and they should continue to provide this service. I can respect that you don't want to see people get scammed but if the OP isn't charging for this service, I don't see how any harm can be done.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by paleorchid13
reply to post by ofNight

oohh , I love these kinds of things .

I guess I would see anything you can pick up but if you want me to be more specific it could be any of these 2 things:

1. )What is the best financial route to take at this point in time
2.) what you sense around / with my heart chakra

( was that too vague? )

1. Right off the bat I see suspension and letting go. There's definitely a pause being taken to reflect, and you're being forced to see from a new angle. You very well know where your faults financially are, and you need to analyze these further. Develop an idea or plan, and then go with it. Take lead, I see that you're in a strong position of power, demonstrate leadership and tackle something different.

2. I feel like overall you have a pretty good spiritual balance, except around the heart chakra (I saw bright green). There's a blockage that greatly relates to anger. This may just be a flare due to times of recent stress, but you really need to let go of your subconscious negativity and stop being so hard on yourself. I feel like there's a strong sense of hurt, like you're incredibly sensitive yet unable to adequately release it or allow it to go away, it just festers inside of you and grows into something even uglier. May I suggest meditation? Imagine your heart chakra expanding, and that green energy breaking down all of those barriers you have held up, and release that negativity through your hands in your mind's eye.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join