It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Psychic Readings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10JBernard
reply to post by ofNight

Hopefully you can help me figure out just what's going on, since both me and one of my closest friends have been having feelings of uncertainty..

I'm from New York, young and currently in a community college after not doing so well at my last school. The only problem is I have no idea what to do next. My grades from last semester weren't good enough to transfer to any of the schools i have a real interest in. Even though i know i can do great things both this semester and in life I feel lost and have no idea where to go next. Everything business-wise, I have connections and opportunities that nobody i know has.. yet i still feel confused about everything. If you can give me any insight about anything, financially or if I'm even on the right path, please let me know. I literally don't have a clue what to do next.

Thank you so much in advance!

This is a reading that I feel I could get way more information on if you message me U2U. For the sake of thread space, and privacy, I'd much rather establish a correspondence between us so I can help you out on a more personal private messaging basis, as it sounds like you have a lot of confusion that a single reading won't be able to solve -- this will require many, all of which I'll obviously do for free, it'll just require some patience as I have a ton of requests, all of which I'm happy to do!

This is what you need to do to get rid of your confusion: You need to give yourself some time to think -- and you need to get away from the pressure that's being put on you to make a decision. Any decision you make out of impulse will not end well. You need to think things out from an objective point of view, analyze what makes you happy and what your life goals are, and then slowly take it from there. Drop all the silly expectations, both self-imposed and not, and make a list of what makes you truly happy. You have talents that surpass pure academics, and these will come in handy. You need to first focus on school. School is your way out. Get as good of grades as you can this semester, and get your priorities straight. What really matters to you? What do you want to do? What do you enjoy?

Please hear me out when I say this: there is a difference between giving yourself some time to think, plan, and prioritize, and sitting, giving up, and wasting your time. I want you to think, plan, and prioritize, and right now you're in a place in which you feel helpless. You have so many paths you could take for success, you need to start focusing on them a bit more, and try figuring out which interests you the most. Helplessness won't help, it'll only make this situation worse, and you have so much potential it's almost unnerving. School right now should be your top priority. Do whatever it takes to excel in the community college you're in -- good things will come from this. Don't let your previous semester define you, that isn't who you are, you were having personal problems that caused your grades to drop, and we both know you're prone to getting overwhelmed and wanting to shut down from time to time -- this is normal, and everyone is like this. You are not alone.

Message me on a U2U, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'm determined to help you out here, you surely deserve it with the bright future ahead of you!

edit on 11-2-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by ofNight because: the later the night gets, the worse my grammar becomes!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelswhisper24
Hi, I was wondering if you could do a 3 cards reading for me too

Of course, I should also mention that you have such a beautiful energy about you! It reminds me of fresh water, it's rejuvenating and clean, it's very refreshing to experience considering so many people are filled with long-term negative energies.

I feel like in the past, your energy has experienced a great progression, an enlightenment of sorts in which you've tried so strongly to find peace and have in many aspects succeeded. I feel like even amongst the difficulties and speed bumps life throws at us all, you've really been able to handle things and deal with them in a mature and wise fashion. Of course, we're all human, and we all make mistakes, but you've persevered through it all.

Your present is defined as authoritative, determined, and guiding growth. When meditating, I saw a flower, which is symbolic for you sprouting and advancing into the beautiful person you've always known you could be. New adventures, discipline, and interesting experiences define your present. This is a time of order amongst chaos for you -- you've managed to keep at least a fair sense of structure, even with some crazy circumstances.

I'll be honest about what I saw as being a potential route for your future. Let me explain it to you like this: Darkness is attracted to the light. You have a very bright energy, a strong, vibrant energy, and it is seen by all you meet and communicate with. There are those who are miserable with themselves, therefore will try to bring you down. Misery loves company, and I see a potential conflict because of this. It may not be of any fault of your own -- merely the actions of others. There are individuals in your life right now (or maybe you have one already in mind!) who are not good for you, and you need to stray away from them. Negative influences are never good on positive energies, the future can be a time of recovery, growth, and going on a journey, but you have to not allow the darkness of certain people dilute your beautiful light.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hey There,

Very nice of you to offer your time in this way, so in advance thank you

Ive got a couple things Id like to know

1) will I ever get back in touch with my Ex GF? the one I still think about everyday, for clarities sake well call her the lawyer. If so in what context?

2) Is it going to be successful or worthwhile to help my friend in his new career?

3) Should I stay in the country Im in, go home or go somewhere else?

4) how do you see my finances over the next 6 months?

Look forward to hearing what you see

Cheers

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Who is my future girl and wife? Please give name, physical description, personality, and nationality and when and how will I meet her?

Oh and after my reading should I ever forget that I seen this because I heard that in order to make a reading true you have to forget about it.
edit on 10-2-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

I give you credit for your straight-to-the-point mindset, however I unfortunately cannot provide you with exact information. If I knew the name and nationality of everyone's partners, I'd be a very rich young man!

That being said, I'll try my best to give you an idea. She'll make a huge impact, a big first impression. She won't be the hypocritical type, and will always be striving to practice what she preaches. She'll be energized, bright, and overall have a strong sense of unspoken power about her. She'll be a whole lot of fun. She'll always be coping with demands, and sounds like a very hard worker. She'll be versatile, willing to try new things, and won't be silenced.

I figure I'd share some of the positive aspects. It's going to take some strength on your part, but I'm sure fate will have a way of allowing you to meet her.

And no, my friend, you don't have to forget the reading. It'd be best that you remember it!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

(Psychic reading please ^_^ ) hi

im very excited to get a reading and i appreciate you doing that for everyone...

im having trouble being specific.... but....

i don't have any friends, will i have at least one really good friend/love(or both? )

will i ever go on an amazing adventure and achieve my crazy awesome dreams?

i want to know if i have a powerful destiny, i want to be some kind of hero and change things that i think are wrong, i feel lost.

i spend most time at home, and don't do anything. i like who i am, by my standards, but i don't like what im doing with my life.
edit on 11-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: because Samurai Champloo

oh gosh this is my second edit:

every day i wake up now, and everything looks so strange, my home doesn't feel the same, the sky is different and i don't even feel like im on the same planet.

my perception of reality feels like its constantly evolving ( nothing to do with 2012 conspiracies lol just saying )

and i have a motto.

i expect and consider nothing and everything.
edit on 11-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

3rd edit, i hope im not getting greedy, but i got ideas from other reply's:

if its not too much trouble... (sorry sorry sorry *hugs* + *puppy dog eyes* )

could i ALSO, get a past present future.... plz ?

past so i can say WOW.... present so i can know if i agree with myself and who i am, and future so i can feel so many different things...

(srry srry lol *hugs*)

if it helps, read some of the things after the reading....

edit 3, minor important detail: i feel like i have horrible luck 90% of the time, everything goes wrong, almost as if the world is against me. its a really weird feeling.

edit 4: another strange detail... i have began to notice that my Subconscious, while still being ME, is very powerful, i find myself doing things and then i think back and say "WOW how did i accidentally do that smart thing lol" and then i realize that my subconscious orchestrated the events that took place to take me to a special point that i later realized that i would then "know" that i got lucky to be exactly where i ended up....

argh lol sorry for all this wall of text for you mr.psychic...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthbknown
You`ve come along just at the right time !! I need to know
what just happened to me over the past month with this
other person who came into my life briefly. Much appreciated...

peace

I see from the looks of it, a conflict. Either it was a blatant conflict between the two of you, or a major internal conflict -- very well could be both. I see cause and effect, acting impulsive, maybe not thinking or acting as one should. There's a sudden lack of control in this falling out, a feeling of helplessness, a state of feeling out of control and just wanting to escape the situation entirely.

Surprisingly, I find things resolving. Positivity coming back together. If it wasn't necessarily a literal fight, and more of an internally-motivated issue, then I feel that there will be resolution. This is very bizarre, as in meditating on your energy, there was a lot going on! Lots of chaos to the point in which it just turned static-y. You have quite an active mind! From the looks of it, if I were you, I'd focus on self preservation and slowing life down before making any long term commitments or worrying too much about trivial things.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwnAegisean
Hello OfNight. I Would like a reading. I am uncertain of somethings, and would like answers.
(My questions)
1.: What were my ancestors purposes? : or something along those lines: what were they, what did they do, ect...
2.: What is my destiny?
3.: who am I, who was I, & who am I "going to be"...
4.: are my own daydreams, and ideas about my spirits past and future pluasible, or false.

Thank you for your time...

1. It's hard to definitively say what your ancestor's single purpose was, simply because they all had different purposes! We're all put on this earth to experience different things, specific things, that help grooms us for growth and wisdom in the long run. Your ancestors actions have very little to do with your actions -- you're your own person with tons and tons of opportunities to see your purpose.

2. Once again, very difficult to determine, because destiny is such a broad term. Only a higher power truly knows what your destiny is, but in this time around, I'd say you were definitely meant to be here to spread a peaceful mentality of strength and understanding. You're here to be strong, develop a strong character, all while maintaining an understanding, open-minded, and overall balanced out mentality. Balance is what I'm seeing, you're here to balance the masculine and the feminine aspects of yourself, the strong parts, and the tender parts. Harmonize them as one, find peace through unity.

3. To say who you were is difficult, considering by the belief in reincarnation, you've lived numerous lives. If you mean in a past life, your guess is just as good as mine. Currently, you are an individual with a lot of spiritual potential. If you can achieve this growth, I'd bet that in your next life, you'd be an even more highly advanced soul, because you will have learned and acquired wisdom from this current lifetime. Once again, this is just my theory, ultimately those questions of future incarnations are between you and the higher realm.

4. Use logic with your daydreams. Take note when things feel different, learn to differentiate between your creative mind and your spiritual one (though some may argue they are the same). I'd suggest writing down your daydreams in a journal, and revise them after recording them. That's just my two cents!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I would love a 3 card spread! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

In regards to your past, I see a strong personal vision and a strong motivation to achieve your goals. Becoming more aware, seeing how things connect, and trying to discover your role and purpose has occupied a lot of your past efforts! In regards to the present, you're in a period of taking a break, contemplating, and quietly preparing. Stabilizing, taking life easy, and trying to not over-exert yourself.

You need to make sure that you don't wallow in difficulty -- you have a whole future ahead of you, and you need to find a way to cope and deal with situations in order to grow spiritually. Don't become a doormat for those around you -- put your own interests first and try not to let other people's stupidity get to you.

Note to everyone: It's almost 2:00 in the morning, and I've been working on your readings as best as possible, I'm on the 3rd page. I may be taking a trip in the morning, therefore I may not be frequenting ATS as much as I'd like. I'll definitely be back by Sunday however to focus on your readings and hopefully get the majority done by the end of the weekend.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
reply to post by AlphaX

i know the OP isnt asking for anything in return, and atleast it's just a bit of fun.
but it is indead an exploitation of people's ignorance, cold reading is a victorian parlour trick.
i cant say if it's the OP's harmless hobby, or wether theyre practicing for scamming money out of people.
i just think it's wrong to deceive people. and i believe the OP is certainly deceiving people.

edit on 10-2-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

*sigh* please im not trying to be rude, but please just go away!

if you don't like it, please just go, because there are people who want to be here, and are interested in what this cool person has to offer, be it a real reading or just plain common sense and wisdom!

even if it was by some chance 100% FAKE, i would only be SLIGHTLY disappointed, but i appreciate the experience and fun that took place!

so just relax, and please don't ruin it for everybody else by p*ssing off Op, i and others don't want to miss out...

this would be my first reading, and i think Op is a pretty cool guy for doing what he is doing.

i haven't read further yet in the pages, but if you have already continued to bother people, i might as well say it:

" *sigh* this is why we can't have nice things, its always that ONE person that comes by and ****s it all up "

peace, alright.

edit: do you know who is REALLY deceiving us? the government lol. they are sneaky and pump fluoride into our water without our permission! how dare they force me to take medication i didn't ask for!

peace lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

It is so kind of you to do a free reading. That says a lot about you

My question is this. I made a large investment with my inheritance 10 years ago. It is a project that will do so much good for the world as well as bring 2 million new jobs to America, but funding always gets delayed because of the international bankers. Life has been difficult for the past 10 years. so much turmoil. So will this investment actually happen or is WWIII which is about to start in the coming months put a permanent road block on my dream.

If you cant do that then my back up question is this.

What should I do about my relationship with my Girl friend? she is over seas in the military and I feel she is drifting away.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I will take you up on your offer.

My request is a financial one.
I have been stuck in bad financial shape for quite some time now. Am I going to find a new job soon, and if so what kind? Am I finally going to be able to get my own car once again anytime in the near future?

If at all possible, a general idea of what lies ahead for me would be appreciated as well. I realize it makes it harder for you in this aspect, but I am eager to know.

As much as you can tell me is appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Also, on a side note, I would also like a '3 card reading' in addition to what is above, if it is possible. I am sorry if I am asking too much. Thank you.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Shadys321 because: 3 card reading

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hello ofnight,

May I get a reading if possible? More towards money and the others Aswell.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight

Originally posted by trollz
Ok, I'll take you up on the offer. I'd had 3 tarot readings previously, all of which told me the same thing involving a specific subject. It was too much to be a coincidence; I hadn't really put much faith in tarot until that.

I'm currently unemployed, but apparently something interesting will happen with a particular person related to my job when I do start working again. I don't really want to go into more detail than that, but like I said, out of curiosity, I'd like to hear what you have to say. What is this interesting thing that will happen, and who is this person that was described to me on three separate occasions? This person is supposedly rather significant in some way.

Right off the bat I saw potential romance with this individual. The cards are practically screaming this. I see wisdom, diplomacy, tolerance, and strength. I think you, without a doubt, will be entering a relationship with someone once you do find a job. If you'd like me to specify more, I surely can!

If you would like to give more detail, I'll certainly listen.
I have no clue how tarot cards work, but apparently they do due to my viewing readings for other people that disclosed unknown things about that person.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I could do with a bit of guidence right now,

I'm 20, female, virgo

Recently my father commited suicide, my mother had yet another relapse and returned to being an alcoholic, and the 3rd man I've ever trusted turned out to be a using looser

I really want and will good things to happen to me, however it constantly seems I'm fighting circumstances out of my control, I currently have a crap job, and I am in need of a new one before I start university in september.

I would just like to know if I get to catch a break anytime soon, and will I ever be able to trust again? I've had so many let downs recently, thanks for ur time

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
OK, I'll bite.

Hmm,
What is going on at work and will it change?

How are my school studies going?

Will I ever meet a guy?

And about that family thing, when will this crazy issue go away? Or will they kill me first, in the process, just from the stress of it all?

OK. I think that's it.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

your name is manhater? ok

hey um.... do you still like boys? i think "men" are jerks....

not to derail thread, but, just wanted your opinion, you silly femmenazi ^_^

*hugs* (im a boy) and do not intend on being "a man"

on topic: i wanted to thank Op again for the free readings, because its a cool thing to do.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

I am hoping to be able to get a psychic reading also. I have been unemployed, and I am wondering about my finances, what my next source of income is going to be, and any advice regarding my job search.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
What the hell should i do with my life?
Specifically what should i do to start my life?
It's at a standstill. The real question what is the one fundamental thing i should do to change, and how is it possible for me?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
What the hell should i do with my life?
Specifically what should i do to start my life?
It's at a standstill. The real question what is the one fundamental thing i should do to change, and how is it possible for me?

oh boy.... same for me too please

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I would like to jump on the band wagon and take advantage of your kind offer if you will! Curiosity ALWAYS gets the better of me, but that's OK, because I'm not a cat!

My questions would be:

Is my relationship going anywhere?

Will things be OK regarding my Daughter and the situation of her Father?

Thanks!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join