It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Psychic Readings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
you can practice your cold reading on me too if you like.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

I would consider my self still skeptical because I have never experienced a psychic reading. But I would love to be proven of its powers.
I want to know about my relationships, and current and future finances.
Where should I put my focus?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
hello (: i would like a 3 card reading and/or know about if my luck like if im going to have good luck bad luck or like really good luck like find a secret or gems or something crazy good ha. you can do either one i want you to pick which ever one you would like to do more or if you want do both (:

well thanks lots (:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Thank you for your kind offer. Don't wear yourself out.

I've started a new business recently. How does it look.

Bright Blessings,

Des

Right now, things are just kicking off, and there is a sense of worry that things aren't going to turn out well, as expected by any new business owner. The good news is that I see things balancing out, combination, renewal and vigor! If you want to succeed, you need to explore new horizons. Trust that you have learned from past experiences, and don't be afraid to go with your gut. Don't let fear restrain you here, if you need encouragement, find someone that will give you moral support.

Within you, I see a lot of self-imposed doubt. If you want success, you need to beat this devilish constriction and allow yourself to take rational risks and not be paralyzed by fear. Your business has a lot of potential, you just have to apply your knowledge and wisdom and not allow doubt to overrule you! You can do it, I know you can!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

oohh , I love these kinds of things .

I guess I would see anything you can pick up but if you want me to be more specific it could be any of these 2 things:

1. )What is the best financial route to take at this point in time
2.) what you sense around / with my heart chakra

( was that too vague? )

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

The past and present readings are pretty accurate.

I hope the future reading turns out to be accurate as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaX
reply to post by ofNight

I've never had any type of psychic reading before but have always been interested. I'm always cautious of people who claim to be able to do things like that because there are so many fakes out there but I know that there do exist some people with amazing abilities.

Since you're offering to do it for free, I would love to get a reading from you. Since you asked that we present you with a specific question to answer I would like to know if I'm on the right path in life, I'll explain since that is such a generalized question. I'm currently doing nothing with my life. I always look for synchronicities as a way to gauge if I'm on the right path, so to speak, as I believe strongly in fate or something like it. Whenever I feel like I'm lost and not doing what I feel I'm supposed to, I look for synchronicities and I always find them but as I said, I'm not doing anything.

I'm 21 and most people my age would be going to college and trying to further their career but I'm not. I have some things holding me back but I do wonder sometimes if I'm not trying hard enough. I believe strongly enough in "fate" that if I'm not meant to be doing much right now, then that is exactly what I want to be doing. I want to do what I'm meant to do. So;

Am I doing what I'm meant to be doing? Am I on the right path? If not, what should I do to change that?

If that's still too vague, I would be happy to think of another question or try to clarify further. Thank you for doing this.

EDIT: I wanted to add a bonus question in case you were feeling extra generous, feel free to ignore this one if you are able to answer my main question. I mentioned that I believe there are people that exist with amazing abilities, I believe I have two abilities, none of which are too amazing. Can you tell me what those abilities are?
edit on 10-2-2012 by AlphaX because: (no reason given)

Your awareness of charlatans is a good thing -- never believe a psychic unless they provide proof.

I totally understand what you mean -- your energy is rather stagnant right now. I do feel like what you call fate is definitely on your side -- and you will find great success in pursuing your natural abilities of empathy. I'm strongly feeling that you can feel others, their emotional pain, which makes you an amazing person to talk to! You're headed on the right track, and I feel like you are going to get even better if you can focus on being less stagnant, more outgoing, and more spiritual. This doesn't mean becoming an extremist, it just means trying to find comfort in things other than synchronicity. I hope that provided some answers!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
Ok, I'll take you up on the offer. I'd had 3 tarot readings previously, all of which told me the same thing involving a specific subject. It was too much to be a coincidence; I hadn't really put much faith in tarot until that.

I'm currently unemployed, but apparently something interesting will happen with a particular person related to my job when I do start working again. I don't really want to go into more detail than that, but like I said, out of curiosity, I'd like to hear what you have to say. What is this interesting thing that will happen, and who is this person that was described to me on three separate occasions? This person is supposedly rather significant in some way.

Right off the bat I saw potential romance with this individual. The cards are practically screaming this. I see wisdom, diplomacy, tolerance, and strength. I think you, without a doubt, will be entering a relationship with someone once you do find a job. If you'd like me to specify more, I surely can!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Intuitive you are. Spot on reading. Yes, you are correct, I am the only force holding myself back in how far this new business potentially can go.

Thank You for your time, and good wishes!

Des

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by leawyoming
I would love a reading Please & Thank You !
Love life will i have one hahha ?
edit on 10-2-2012 by leawyoming because: (no reason given)

You're definitely capable of having a love life!

What's holding you back is your expectations for what the perfect person should be like. You're dreaming of this person to come along, and sometimes lingering in depression because they haven't. You have to be able to face yourself, look at the reality of your situation, and realize that love is very, very possible for you.

Being confident and charming is a good trait, but don't overdo it. Find someone that will love you for the real you, trying to impress people with an image that isn't true to yourself makes them fall in love with that image. You have a beautiful personality -- if you want love, you have to show more of it, and less of what you feel society expects your personality to be.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

What you said about me is amazing! I added the question in my edit of what my two abilities were, one of them was empathy! I can feel others emotions, the more I know someone, the more I can feel what they feel. I can do it with complete strangers as well, it's just stronger with people I'm emotionally attached to. I'm genuinely surprised that you got that exactly.

I am curious as to what you meant by "pursuing my natural abilities of empathy" though. I'm wondering in what way I should pursue them. You don't have to answer that as I know you are busy answering the questions of those who have not been answered yet, I'm just sort of thinking out loud.

Your reading gave me a lot to think about and it was very accurate. Thank you very, very much!

If you're ever bored and feel like giving a reading, after these requests die down, please PM me. I would love to hear more from you and I always have questions.
edit on 10-2-2012 by AlphaX because: spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I would love to have a reading

My question is: How will the issues with my two boys turn out, with me and with the current situation we are dealing with, with my ex-husband?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight
Hello everyone,

As promised, I will be giving free readings for anyone who wants them. I know threads like these can become busy very, very fast, therefore please understand that I'll be trying to go as fast as I can, but I'll need a bit of time. I will get to every single offer (that fits my criteria which I'll list below), so please stay tuned to this thread if you have requested a reading.

When I respond with reading, as suggested by another member, I will send you a private message and inform you that your reading is complete. My only requirements for skeptics are that you please be polite, and please remain open minded. I understand the skepticism, but please play nice.

I most commonly give readings about love, finances, and ways to handle situations.

Please specify in your posting what you want a reading about specifically, and include questions. The more specific your question, the more specific my answer. Please do not divulge too much about yourself, I don't want previous information to dilute the reading. If you do not specify as to what you want a reading about, and preferably provide specific questions, it makes it really hard for me.

I use tarot and meditation for my readings -- please keep this in mind. I'm taking requests as of now, if you have any questions for me other than about your reading (such as how long I've been doing this, etc.) please feel free to ask, I'm here to answer your questions and provide some insight!

I know something very big is in my near future, can you see this as well?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Very kind of you to offer your services, i wish there was something i could offer you in return apart from a star and a flag, if you would be as curtious as to possibly do a 3 card past/present and future. I would be in debted to you, if you could include a little bit about personal growth aswell, i know im asking alot however in any case, i hope i can repay the kindness that you are spreading through this thread.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Also if possible, if theres anyway you can feel my heart/chakra through here? That would be a great help, at this time i feel a battle over mind,heart soul and body, i can see them and feel them, but i cannot tell which side is currently "Brightest" so to speak. Again many thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BooKrackers

Originally posted by ofNight
Hello everyone,

As promised, I will be giving free readings for anyone who wants them. I know threads like these can become busy very, very fast, therefore please understand that I'll be trying to go as fast as I can, but I'll need a bit of time. I will get to every single offer (that fits my criteria which I'll list below), so please stay tuned to this thread if you have requested a reading.

When I respond with reading, as suggested by another member, I will send you a private message and inform you that your reading is complete. My only requirements for skeptics are that you please be polite, and please remain open minded. I understand the skepticism, but please play nice.

I most commonly give readings about love, finances, and ways to handle situations.

Please specify in your posting what you want a reading about specifically, and include questions. The more specific your question, the more specific my answer. Please do not divulge too much about yourself, I don't want previous information to dilute the reading. If you do not specify as to what you want a reading about, and preferably provide specific questions, it makes it really hard for me.

I use tarot and meditation for my readings -- please keep this in mind. I'm taking requests as of now, if you have any questions for me other than about your reading (such as how long I've been doing this, etc.) please feel free to ask, I'm here to answer your questions and provide some insight!

I'd like some insight.....about health, about the future.....ya see thems the things I cant really see myself....kinda curious if my guesses are right....and whether Im around long enough to see it all end like I want.

Hit me with yer best shot.....surprise me.......unravel the mystery of me......

Right now, your health is a burden, a struggle, you feel like you're fighting up hill and you're laboring to overcome this. In your future, I see perseverance, strength, and continuing despite previous fatigue. I'm not sure if your issues are with your lungs -- but during your reading I began feeling a strong pressure on my chest. Don't take this as a cause for concern, it just means that I'm more "in tune" with your energy.

You have a reliable future, I see support, strength, and working towards a goal with a firm resolve. Things will start stabilizing. I see education being acquired, you're going to be learning a lot, which sometimes means going back to school, though if you don't think this is an option, acquiring a lot of information and continuing on despite past troubles. This is a very good sign!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Hopefully you can help me figure out just what's going on, since both me and one of my closest friends have been having feelings of uncertainty..

I'm from New York, young and currently in a community college after not doing so well at my last school. The only problem is I have no idea what to do next. My grades from last semester weren't good enough to transfer to any of the schools i have a real interest in. Even though i know i can do great things both this semester and in life I feel lost and have no idea where to go next. Everything business-wise, I have connections and opportunities that nobody i know has.. yet i still feel confused about everything. If you can give me any insight about anything, financially or if I'm even on the right path, please let me know. I literally don't have a clue what to do next.

Thank you so much in advance!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hi, I was wondering if you could do a 3 cards reading for me too

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Who is my future girl and wife? Please give name, physical description, personality, and nationality and when and how will I meet her?

Oh and after my reading should I ever forget that I seen this because I heard that in order to make a reading true you have to forget about it.
edit on 10-2-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronix
hi and thank you for this opportunity. i would like to know what the future looks like for me pertaining to any job opportunities or whether i should stick with the job i have. thanks!

You definitely need to stay with your job right now, I think if you quit as of now, you'll be a stalemate for awhile and it might be hard to get back into the job field right away. Stick with what you have, and when new opportunities arise and you're 100% sure you want to pursue them, then do so.

Right now is rather unstable, and even if you may dislike certain aspects of your job, it's a source of income that is vital right now -- don't worry though, this state of negativity isn't permanent by any means.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join