It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien base in ancient chinese pyramid?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
art-for-a-change.com...

Give me the Field Museum any day.
edit on 13-2-2012 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Give me the Field Museum any day.

Well we have several threads on the Doctor... resigned once, then reinstated, then fired, then arrested...

But THIS...

is PRICELESS

Thanks for the link

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by The Shrike
Pyramids, world-wide, were made by humans. There is no evidence to the contrary.

Challenge to you..

Make me a cube of granite with smooth, flat and perpendicular side using ONLY a wooden mallet and a copper chisel..

Then we can talk

Oh and what was it... they had to produce one huge block every 20 minutes and move it from the quarry and place it... to meet the timeline that 'archaeologists' have claimed it was built in?

But no rush take all the time you need
but I expect smooth level and equal sides...

ONLY a wooden mallet and a copper chisel..

When ya have done that I will listen to your theories

Mostly limestone, which is quite easy to work with copper tools. Throw enough manpower at the job over a long enough period of time and viola.

Even so, they could have used simple cutting machines to speed the process, and there is evidence that large stone saws may have been employed.

www.theglobaleducationproject.org...

In any event, your inability to duplicate a pyramid does not equate to Alien intervention. We have had plenty of time to forget ancient forehead-smacking techniques.

edit on 13-2-2012 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Enjoyed reading this thread, regardless of whether it was fake or not. Cheers to the OP for posting!

I reckon pyramids have something to do with a force we're unaware of in the present day, maybe TPTB suppressing the information? Who knows. But I think saying that Aliens built them is unfair: you've got to give the human race credit for something!

Cheers,
Ben

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Mostly limestone, which is quite easy to work with copper tools. Throw enough manpower at the job over a long enough period of time and viola.

Even so, they could have used simple cutting machines to speed the process, and there is evidence that large stone saws may have been employed.

Could have... may have... and yes the granite with smooth surfaces is all over the place. And as to time... according to archaeologists they didn't have that much time for it to fit the time frame they claim

Also when they moved huge statues before they flooded the Aswan Dam... they had Sky Crane helicopters and steel cables and they couldn't move them in one piece, so had to cut them

In any event, your inability to duplicate a pyramid does not equate to Alien intervention. We have had plenty of time to forget ancient forehead-smacking techniques.

I have never said Alien made them... I lean towards Ancient Secrets but then I also know they are a lot older than archaeologists says.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

They had rope, they had wheels, they understood pulley gears, (simple math), Those wooden machines would not survive the millenniums, that's why we don't find them. These folks were employed for their knowledge, and status, in the communities. They were fed, and housed, and yes they had a bit of time on their side. 30 friking years to pile rocks in the most geometrically stable fashion? OH, It must be ALIEN technology. I get it now...

They had help with spacecraft and antigravity mechanisms, that sounds more of a plausible way to explain things to a mind that is not a critical thinking one, it works for you!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
now that i know not to trust beforeitsnews, im starting to have my doubts :p a good story nonetheless but looks like im going to have to find better sources for information

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
They had rope, they had wheels, they understood pulley gears, (simple math), Those wooden machines would not survive the millenniums, that's why we don't find them.

Don't find them because they don't exist
The Egyptians recorded every aspect of daily life in pictures, yet there is not one picture of the construction of their most important structures...

As to your rope theory... there is one image of them moving a 'statue' on a sled... but the original is so damaged it is easy to see that archaeologists just added what they wanted to see

That is the drawing found in text books...

But the original on the wall just has a shape that is similar to the statue, though its just chipped plaster... there is no actual statue there. Its the same argument skeptics use on that spaceships in Abydos image

I would say some archaeologist took a LOT of poetic license with that to make their case.

And that is the ONLY drawing anywhere in Egypt showing 'ropes'

You don't find it odd that there are no paintings of a task that would have been a daily chore for hundreds of years?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Why was Dr Zahi arrested? He's such a nice archeologist, it was entertaining to see these girls talking to him about their life and he 'giving a care'.

The more I look at the pyramids the more I think they are absolutely representing constellations, maybe the Pleiades, the more I think that there are indeed Pleiadeans.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Why was Dr Zahi arrested?

Withholding evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join