It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL will be "Saved"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This thread will fly in the face of all Religionists that believe they understand their bible...

Everyone returns to the source once they pass... there are no exceptions to this rule... All life returns to the source. There are some that claim that IF you reject Christ you will not be saved... This is not entirely true...

Let me explain...

Those that understand that we are more then meat... those that are aware of the spirit within all life... tend to prefer the ways of the spirit as opposed to the ways of the flesh. They accept the fact that the ways of love, respect, charity, etc... is the way we "should" live... On the other hand those that deny the fact that we are all sacred spirits within a mortal body... tend to lean towards the ways of the flesh... Hate, greed, selfishness, envy etc...

Of course there is always exceptions to this idea... Athiests that have no belief in God yet still try to live a good life are not always greedy or selfish... in fact those Athiests also have a powerful spirit within them which is of God, they just don't realize it... but it matters not... they WILL find out the truth one day, and they will be amazed...

And of course many that are religious also examplify greed and selfishness... they will also learn one day... and they will not be happy...

Another thing i would like to explain to those that are willing to listen... Accepting Christ...

This does not mean you must rush out and join your local church... Accept him simply means you agree with what he taught... and practice it to the best of your ability... the man was flawless within his ministry...

He asked his followers to "love thy neighbour" and "Love God"... Love those that hate you... including your enemies... Give to those that ask of you, expecting nothing in return... DO NOT JUDGE... because you will be judged according to how you judge... So just don't do it... Do not condem anyone...

To sum up his work... he said that "Selflessness" is the best way to live your life... IF you agree with this, you accept Christ.... even if you don't know it. You are accepting his way, his truth, and his life...

Regardless... as i've said. ALL are saved from death... The death of the body is something we all must go though... but the spirit does not die when the body fails. Your spirit returns to the source... You will live on as you always have... Buddhism calls this "the dance of Shiva" It is the eternal dance of learning... Incarnation and death...

Though i would like all of you to keep one thing in mind... Yes you will return to the source... we all will return home... But once you are there... and judgement day is upon you...

Has your life and your actions within this life been worthy?

But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

edit on 10-2-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If I return to this source and start getting judged, I will return the favour.

If I am God, how can I judge myself?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

You are only a PART of God...

The part sent here to experience life, and learn from it

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

You may be looking at judgement wrong. I would prefer the term "evaluate" to "judge", but judge is what is written...

This is not about God calling you a bad person, it is about knowing where your actions fit in the grand scheme of things. Upon judgement, you will know whether your actions were good and had a positive impact, or if you had negatively affected others, and you will understand why these things happened and what proceeded from your actions.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

So if we act in a way in which God disapproves of, would he rid us from being part of him? That way we might gain an even greater freedom..

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I think I know the answer to your question. I think this little clip from the fabulous sci-fi comedy show Red Dwarf illustrates it best.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Does God really approve or disapprove of anything?

The way I see it, God is everything, thus every part of God is as important to the big picture and has its place. There would be no need for God to remove the evil from himself as it's countered and balanced by the good. Besides, being omniscient, God wouldn't be able to forget the evil even if he tried.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glass
reply to post by DAZ21

You may be looking at judgement wrong. I would prefer the term "evaluate" to "judge", but judge is what is written...

This is not about God calling you a bad person, it is about knowing where your actions fit in the grand scheme of things. Upon judgement, you will know whether your actions were good and had a positive impact, or if you had negatively affected others, and you will understand why these things happened and what proceeded from your actions.

I understand. But can we not judge our own actions and experiences? Our senses, and conscience tell us when we have done the right or wrong thing.

We don't need an outside evaluation, we know ourselves, for it is a reason we choose those actions in the first place.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I understand. But can we not judge our own actions and experiences? Our senses, and conscience tell us when we have done the right or wrong thing.

We absolutely can. How else would we learn to survive and grow and find happiness if we couldn't judge ourselves?

But there are people out there without conscience, or those who refuse to judge themselves. They'll understand in the end when they are forced to see everything at once.

We don't need an outside evaluation, we know ourselves, for it is a reason we choose those actions in the first place.

You still don't quite see, but that's okay. Try to understand that God is not "outside" or seperate from us. Your eyes cannot see into the back of your head; they see outwards. We are God's eyes.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Well said. It's good to see some knowledge and understanding in a spiritual theme thread for a change. Still far to many people with lopsided views about spiritual matters that clearly havn't bothered to do some personal searching.

Yes, all will return to the source eventually. This is the 'Good News' Jesus came to tell us. He also stated that every person could and would do exactly as he had done.

What did Jesus do?

Jesus was born a human being, as we all are. But by following the 'rules of life' as he later taught, he regenerated his body from a human body of death and rebirth (reincarnation) into a perfect, sexless, immortal PHYSICAL body.

Yes, Jesus taught about the fact of immortality. The gospels have many references about 'life everlasting'.

Here's a hint: You do not attain 'life everlasting' by dying.

Jesus said 'the last enemy to be conquered is death'.

Paul said 'behold we will not all die, but will be changed in the twinkling of an eye. We will take off corruption and put on incorruption. (meaning we will change our bodies from one subject to death to a body immune from death)

If your physical body dies, then your coming back to do it all again and again and again until you learn that earthly life is an illusion. After many many incarnations we will realise the hopelessness of human endeavour and begin to look for a way out. Then you are on the way back to the source. This may take many more earthly lives, but eventually we will all make it out.

That is our destiny.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

Ok then. Let me ask you another question..

If everyone to have ever lived is a part of God, we are God as you put it.

Then let's say the majority of us are quite evil. If we all make up what is God, would that mean Gods judgement would be clouded, and favouring a more malevolent nature over a benevolent one?

Just a curious thought, as God is the source of our collective consciousness after all.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If all are saved, then please explain Rev 20:15

(Rev 20:11) And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

(Rev 20:12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

(Rev 20:13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

(Rev 20:14) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

(Rev 20:15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Glass

Then let's say the majority of us are quite evil. If we all make up what is God, would that mean Gods judgement would be clouded, and favouring a more malevolent nature over a benevolent one?

Just a curious thought, as God is the source of our collective consciousness after all.

I don't believe the majority of us are evil. Most of us are just trying to live our lives and find happiness and peace.

Evil is a subjective term, mostly pertaining to that which is destructive, oppressive or causes harm. Very few people are so malevolent that the majority of their actions are evil. There is not one being in our world whose actions are evil 100% of the time, as such a being would be destroyed quickly and without hesitation. There is a degree of balance between good and evil, and though it shifts back and forth as time progresses, ultimately the two are equal... at least by my estimations.

When you say "God's judgement" in this context, I take it to mean the content of his mind. I can't say I know what goes on in there, but I would think it is very different from human thought. I like to think that he feels sympathy for all those who have been harmed, and anger towards those who cause that harm...but his anger is mitigated by his understanding of why people do evil things.

There is balance in the universe. As below, so above.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by occrest

I'd say that whoever wrote Revelations is an extremely negative and pessimistic person. Probably someone who is no stranger to pain and malevolence, who desires vengeance upon those who hurt him and those he loves.

But here I am judging the author, when it could very well be that he wrote it at a hard time in his life. We may never know for certain why Revelations was written or if it is in fact the word of God.
edit on 10/2/2012 by Glass because: second paragraph added

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

If everyone will be saved who are the "Goats" of the Sheep and Goats Judgment? Who are the tares in the Kingdom parable?

edit on 10-2-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glass
reply to post by DAZ21

I do not agree that it is good and bad. That is subjective. It is if you are symbiotic in nature or parastic. Selfish or giving. If you are humble or/and proud. Do you try to fix all things that you have done wrong and are you a person who questions yourself so that you change when you are not happy with your behaviour? Is a dog bad when it do not behave or just not taught. The humans a not a uniform group. Some are more wild and some are more harmonious (almost like we are different species sometimes). All can change but it takes time. The potential and value is the same but some people understand so much more than others. It is not a race and in a 1000 years I will laught at the things I was annoyed about here. Some lifes you go backward and some lifes you go forward but our souls are slowly changing. When I think about humans on another level it is like looking at a nature program. The human race is much to proud of their accomplishments from my point of view. We are wasting our potential and if we would have listened and created a heavenlike system for all without violance or slavery (even economic) we would have had plenty for all and technology that we can only dream about today.

You soul goes where it fits in (the stage of it's development) or is needed. Namaste
edit on 10-2-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

If everyone will be saved who are the "Goats" of the Sheep and Goats Judgment? Who are the tares in the Kingdom parable?

They "goats" were everybody who were mean to their fellow man.

The "sheep" who were saved, were also everybody who were kind to their fellow man.
edit on 11-2-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

So if we act in a way in which God disapproves of, would he rid us from being part of him? That way we might gain an even greater freedom..

You can't change what you are my friend...

Only who you are...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by occrest
If all are saved, then please explain Rev 20:15

(Rev 20:11) And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

(Rev 20:12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

(Rev 20:13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

(Rev 20:14) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

(Rev 20:15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Thats easy...

Revelation was written by an old man in a cave... Its supposed to be john of patmos who was visited by Jesus and told what to write, though it sounds nothing like how he spoke, nor does it read like how he spoke...

Revelation means nothing... IMHO of course

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Akragon

edit on 10-2-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

i said nothing about judgement... Judgement comes for all...

And i believe Jesus explains that parable later in the chapter... i know you know this... the children of the wicked will still return to the source... but as i've said, then they face judgement... as do all of us

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join