It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Intervention - The Greatest Threshold the Humanity Will Ever Have to Face in its History

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Originally posted by notkmarx
while i don't agree on the likelihood of "ancient aliens" being the "creator" of the human race.
i do find it, a probable theory, that "ancient aliens" we're a "part" of humanity's past.
other than that i don't think we'll ever truly know their motives.
it is not within their interest to be honest.
even a child could tell you're doing something wrong when you skulk around in the dark.

It is more like a mixture of evolution and genetic engineering, mixture of common ape ancestor and Them because the traits of evolution are quit vivid. Unless that was manipulated to look like evolution, because evolution is a lot of a fact.

I'm somewhat on the same page as you guys. Meaning..... they are our progenitors

I was raised Mormon and always found most of their teachings to be too far construed and just weird.

But, they believe that 1000 years here on earth = 1 day in God's time.

Without any understanding of physics that sounds crazy ....but when we start to contemplate space-time and other dimensions, this possibility doesn't seem so crazy.

Which has lead me to my "belief" that all the God's of the past are super advanced ET's.
(as well as a lot of research and first hand UFO sightings)

Now, why would they intervene? That question has so many possible answers that I don't think it's safe for me to answer.

IF ...they do intervene...... IMO .... it was something that was planned and meant to happen.

edit on 10-2-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ResistETIntervention

I believe intervention is happening because we messed up the delicate ecosystem/balance. One look at the Pacific Garbage Patch (Plastic Island) tells you that, as humans, we made some really greedy choices that ended up destroying us in the end. we could of chose biodegradable earth friendly consumer products. but no greed prevailed over ecology.

all the plastics we ever created & consumed on the planet are still here. all the nuclear waste we created will be here for a long long time. we created things that do not biodegrade or break down and are completely harmful to the earth & its inhabitants. I've only listed a couple of offences. theres obviously more.

off-world intervention may provide us with the technologies we need to change the chemical composition of the plastics, so it decomposes... or present ways to reuse nuclear waste to power machines. etc.

edit on 10-2-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: fix youtube link

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

You make ME laugh with the irony of your response. Listen to th crazy crap coming out of your own mouth Lol! The Aliens created us to be slaves? I mean really? Do you also believe in the tooth fairy and easter bunny? Open your eyes!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by guanicaPR
reply to post by binkbonk

That is exatcly what the devil wants you to believe..... HE GOT YOU

Do you really believe that? If so,

Open your eyes!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here is my theory... Humanity is one big on-going social experiment. Thousands of years ago the seeds of religion were planted here on earth by an advanced race of beings. Claming to be the "gods" themselfs, teaching us just enough to get us started. They made sure these religions were different enough that they could never melt together into one super religion but close enough they would always be at odds with one another. Basically the "My god is better than your god" mentality. Over the millennia they sat back and watched as these religions spread, started wars, formed city/states, etc. The evolution and spread of religious beliefs, and the impact it has on a planet and it's inhabitants.

Now i'm not saying this experiment is ment to be evil. I just look at how we experiment on so called lower life forms. To an advanced race of beings we are the lower life form. No contact is allowed because it would effect the outcome of the experiment. Looking at earth as a closed enviornment it's perfect to use as a test lab of sorts. It's likely it will be a long time before we are advanced enough to travle through space. Would be like the ants escaping the ant farm. This is only the religous side of the experiment, and believe it's alot deeper than just religion.

Just my humble theory...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

I mostly agree. But some people are going to see this differently. Thing is, I agree with both sides. On one side, they're mostly peaceful and just observing. So it's here I think some aliens are on a humanitarian mission to teach humanity how to live long and prosper in such a way that they don't interfere with us in ways that would make themselves an obstacle to our and earth's continued development. On the other side, there're the darker aliens that're here to exploit something. Maybe they're hungry. Maybe they're low on fuel. We have no idea. It's totally alien whatever it's that they need or desire from us or this planet. The aliens on this side are more hostile and threatening and inspire in us our fear impulses.

You can look at hte world around is similarly. Some things are exploiting us and some things are teaching us. Sometimes things will do both. There's lots of diversity. This is what I think is the case with aliens.

I don't think intelligent aliens being here is a given. I wrote in my last post that there may be none. But after you boil away everything else I have to say, I DO think that we have discovered ET things. Whether it's a microbe or a virus or a artifact or something similar it's undeniably alien in origin. Officials are keeping their mouths shut because they're not in a hurry to tell us. There're worries about how people will react.
edit on 10-2-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What does your opening post have to do with the title of your thread ? How about you define that threshold and why it will be so great to cross it ? I clicked in here because of the title. I click out because of lack of content.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by guanicaPR

]So you believe some ethereal magical creature created humans and the whole universe just to have us serve and worship him, as he is 'master' of the universe???? It's either aliens i.e. the Annunaki, or it's your magical santa clause god yhwh. You really need to open your eyes, like everyone else already pointed out.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResistETIntervention
after more than sixty years of sightings and gathering of a mountain of data...

Wow, but you never present the evidence... amazing.

You sound like a tired record, repeating yourself over and over...

But still no proof! unbeleivable!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
My favorite idea is that they created us by genetically manipulating the life already present on the planet and have been keeping tabs on us ever since. The reason behind it is a little trickier. Maybe they want to learn about the various ways the universe can be experienced by various forms of life and consciousness. This would kind of fit in with the "mind scan" procedure reported by a lot of abductees. Obviously any particular form of life can only directly experience reality from its own point of view. Perhaps they cultivate varieties of life/consciousness throughout the universe and then learn vicariously about reality through these different forms, one of which is us.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Why do "they" need to reveal anything to us? We were merely made to do the hard labor for them. We are no more than slaves, that eventually they tried to dispose of (like rodents). But, couldn't dispose of us, so tolerate and allow to exist with a mental bondage (religion, media, etc).

We are primitive and so we don't really accept some evidence, and they aren't hiding anyway. That's why people see them... Anyway, if they are hiding it is probably because if we see how they live and what they have, we would try to escape our limitations. As it is, we accept our existence as it is, and probably are more productive as a species if we think we are self governed.

tnx for the reply.
let me meditate on the "efficiency" argument you developed. Smells like it might make sense.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

that being said, here's a logical question for you.
if indeed we are the product of creation by an alien species
what purpose does it serve to keep that fact from us?

with a weak analogy (weak because of difference in relation - "creator" versus "master") :
it's like taking the dog for a walk while hiding for that poor doggy that even might start to think we're not there?

Are the cattle in the fields aware of the plastic seating in McDonalds?
Upon which their bodies are to be consumed?
One species death is another species' Happy Meal'
Our arrogance blinds us.

i don't dig the elements in your reply as i don't feel they address my question but still
tnx for the effort of replying.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Why UFO intervention is occurring?

I believe we are simply being primed.
One day we will grow up and interact with other beings--but for that inevitable event not to be such a destructive shock, in my opinion we need to slowly, slowly be prepared. And that this anthropological gentleness seems to explain the seeming "no proof" evasiveness of UFOs.

I call it "the goldfish theory of cultural contact." As it is not possible to simply toss a goldfish from his nice little pet shop bag into the Big Tank with other fish! ...if we are fish and culture is our "water", then we too cannot simply be tossed into the big galactic tank!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

What kind of parents are they then ? They set things up so that we are constantly at odds with each other? And if they are our "gods" then who created them? Who is their god ?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
It's been occurring for thousands of years and predates our existence. Why? Because they are our creators.

A long time ago, intelligence was seeded on this planet.

Intelligent life was seeded in your world. This was a gift from the Greater Community. It was a gift of greater intelligence so that your ancestors could accelerate their development within a relatively short period of time. This gave birth to the modern human race as you know it now. Intelligence was seeded in a few places and then it dispersed throughout the world.
- from Greater Community Spirituality

However, the groups of the Extraterrestrial Intervention are NOT of those races. In the physical universe, there are countless races at countless evolutionary stages. It would be a mistake to clump up all aliens as if there is only one race or one group of extraterrestrial beings. I wouldn’t use the word “creators” to describe any extraterrestrial races, as I would not call human beings creators because of our capability in genetic engineering. What God created in us, our Spiritual Self, can neither be destroyed nor created by anything or anyone. God is the Creator of all universes, of which the physical universe is only a small part. God is the source of Spiritual Selves in all sentient beings.

This planet has, indeed, been visited by various races from outer space, but the current reality is that the ET Intervention has been occurring for the past few decades to a much greater extent than in the past. The advent of the nuclear weapons and the destruction of our natural world have brought them here. These groups of ETs have been carrying certain activities for the end purpose of conquering this world.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Take it for what you will. It's all up to you.

I always feel better when I watch this video.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
I Agree, they are our creator.

And to the OP, it has been going on for thousands of year - even excluding ancient texts talking of the God's mingling with Man.

Fact is stranger than fiction

It’s a mistake to confuse God with some physical beings from outer space. God is the Creator of all universes, of which the physical universe is only a small part. God’s Presence permeates through all things and all dimensions. Physical beings are limited by whatever limits them in the physical reality: distance, time, resources,… While it’s understandable for our tribal ancestors to presume extraterrestrial beings possessing incomprehensible technology as God, the humanity has evolved since. It is absurd to presume that some physical beings are God. That is to overestimate physical beings and underestimate God.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan

Take it for what you will. It's all up to you.

I always feel better when I watch this video.

When I was a child, I was told that children should beware of strangers who come up and tell them they are their distant relatives or friends of their family, give them candies or such, and ask them to come away with them.

These Paledians are strangers from outer space, telling the humanity that they are our ancestors and that they are here to HELP the humanity fight against reptilians and to uplift the humanity spiritually. Yet, does the humanity know anything about the Paledians? Who asked them to help us fight against anyone? Why are they disempowering the humanity and inducing us to rely on them, strangers from outer space, to fight for us? Most importantly, what do they WANT in return?

A child would have more sense to reject such strangers.

Yet, there are now people so pacified as to willingly give their power over to some aliens unknown to us to fight against some other aliens for them, without ever asking any question as to what they want from us.

There are several Collectives of extraterrestrial aliens that are intervening in our world now. Each Collective consists of several races of aliens. That is the reason that abductees have seen various races of aliens. The objectives of all these aliens are to appropriate the resources of our world and to acquire human allegiance. They are not at war with each other, but they are competing with each other for the control of this world. The region of this part of the galaxy prohibits conquering of any world by physical force. That is the reason why we don’t see them warring against each other in the sky or dominating us by military force. So, any aliens desiring to conquer any world must do so by other means – persuasion and deception, covert activities, manipulation of thoughts in the mental environment... That is the reason for the Pacification Program. That is the reason why they have not revealed themselves to us…until they have accomplished their goal. They will say and do anything to acquire human allegiance.

A child would be more sensible than to accept any help or things from any strangers, or be persuaded by any strangers who claim themselves as his/her distant relatives. A child would know such strangers are not his/her friends, even though they may act like one.

You are not less rational than a child. Observe objectively. Consider what they are offering, why they are offering, and what they want in return which they may not tell you.

True allies representing the Wise in the universe would not offer anything except their Wisdom, advice, education about life in the universe, and preparation. True allies representing the Wise in the universe would not intervene in human affair. True allies would empower us, rather than disempowering us.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I would like to start a discussion not on whether or not ET Intervention is occurring, but rather why it is occurring.
I agree with those who feel "alien intervention" is not something new. I believe from our inception something, someone has been looking over our shoulder. The problem is we just cant seem to see the forest, for the trees. Maybe by design.

I can not relate your typical ET story, never seen one. Or maybe I have and I just could not relate it as such.

I have three Teddy Roosevelt dogs, very likable and to the discerning eye, downright loving. Smart as all get out, but they have a limit in the concepts they can understand. They are limited to certain behaviors with little choice left to them. Oh yes they are lovers for sure but just cant seem to overcome certain situations. you say, well yes, they are after all dogs, and I say yes, we are all just human beings, with just as many limitations.

We can not see things we were not intended to see, therefore, we can have no knowledge of it. My dogs were never designed to operate technology, or for that matter even comprehend its existence.

To know the why we first must be able to see or at least comprehend trains of thought that just may not be available to the average human being. One might say well certainly you can understand anything and everything there is to know, but is that true? Is there another dimension to sight we are not privy to that would allow us to see the unknowable? Maybe, maybe not. The only way to be certain is for this external force to show itself to us and offer a explanation..

Anyone can look at society and see the influences of external powers. I call it the good, the bad, the beautiful, and the ugly. Its as if the movies "Avatar" "Gamer" "Surrogate" are a reality and those nasty aliens are the gate keepers. Some may even call them "Walk Ins". Maybe life on this marble is really just a amusement park for many aliens, all playing their parts. Or, as Bill Hicks said "Its just a Ride". A ride we ride with built in blinders and as soon as we die the blinders come off and we stand there and say, oh, that's right, that's what it was all about.

So until someone comes out with a shot that allows us to know everything, see everything, we are just going to have to take the word of those who say they have seen them and were given a explanation.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Heres my theory for what its worth

They would just just pop in for a visit and a nose around and take some samples if they needed to but now mainly send probes these days as we have now the tech to do some damage.

Basicaly the same as we have done regarding the Moon, Mars etc.

There was more contact from 1950-1980 then just dropped off, and I dont believe there will be an intervention as such until we have the knowledge and tech to travel the universe, then it might be more of a "hello you have grown up" so lets trade and and join what federation that might be out there.

I believe there are wars going on between star systems in many universes good or bad and its just a cycle of life.

edit on 13/2/12 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/2/12 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join