It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth spin axis change 120degrees and 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
2012 will not bring a spin axis change of earth, but 2019 will.

The spin of earth relies upon monopolar lines of magnetic streams coming from the sun measureable as gravity waves or ion charges standing waves.
anyway; not only is there evidence all over earth of past changes in spin axis, but the cycle of passing the galactic axis matches perfect.

About 6 years ago the SUN lost it's poles, N and S are gone ! there are multipoles along the equator now!!
The sudden VIOLENT reforming of tne N and S will change earth's spin axis physically putting new equator along west coast of US where it's been many times before. Earth's core will be sped up again. It's all to do with now earth is a temporary magnet, and must recharge different each time, there being 3 possibilities thus the 120shift in axis spin,... the mag poles are only a weaker part of this system which deals with the ionosphere reflected on many levels inside earth itself.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
im not harking ya here...

I just want some more info?

Where did you get your information?

link? source?

Also I am fond of maps

can you produce a map showing the new equator line

that would be awesome

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
oh no..
what happens to my 2012 tickets i bought already ! I want my show ! why the moving of goal posts.. if its doom..then we should stick to dates... 2019 is to far off.

seriously though.. where is data to support all this "info" ?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I'm so fed up with this retarded rubbish about massive changes in earth poles, first it was 2012 now the op is claiming its delayed untill 2019

Science says its complete bs

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stinka

It depends on which "poles" you're referring to. Earth's magnetic poles have shifted throughout history and continue to do so.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mikefromspace

Vary Interesting Theory! I've always kept my mind open to other suggestions. Only time will tell whats to come.
All we can do is sit and wait for one of the biggest discoveries to unfold before us, perhaps ill be around to see it.

Exciting times were living in as far as changes go. Front row seats too!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikefromspace

Why 2019?

The spin of earth relies upon monopolar lines of magnetic streams coming from the sun measureable as gravity waves or ion charges standing waves.

There is no such thing as "ion charges standing waves", the spin does not rely on some magnetic streams (again, not such thing is known). Please present some thing like a theory with data backing it up.

anyway; not only is there evidence all over earth of past changes in spin axis, but the cycle of passing the galactic axis matches perfect.

There are evidences of pole-swapping, but thats NO change in the spin axis.

About 6 years ago the SUN lost it's poles, N and S are gone ! there are multipoles along the equator now!!

If I remember correctly, this is a real thing..

The sudden VIOLENT reforming of tne N and S will change earth's spin axis physically putting new equator along west coast of US where it's been many times before.

No such thing as an equator along the west coast of the US has happened before - source?
A magnetic pole swap will NOT shatter the earth with unstoppable forces tilting the spin axis. Please look at formulas about "torque" and magnetic forces to see that the magnetic field of the earth does not contain enough energy to tilt the axis. Okay, I will try to do some maths with wolfram alpha, but I don't know if I get it to come out with a result.. Torque of earth: 8.036x 10^37 Nm - HUGE! - But I'm not able to present a number for the complete magnetically stored energy in earth itself.

Earth's core will be sped up again. It's all to do with now earth is a temporary magnet, and must recharge different each time, there being 3 possibilities thus the 120shift in axis spin,... the mag poles are only a weaker part of this system which deals with the ionosphere reflected on many levels inside earth itself.

The core will not be sped up again, don't let you be foiled by hollywood blockbusters.. There is no recharge, the magnetic energy stems from earths rotation, and we just don't stop and start spinning again. There is no valid explanation of the 1/3 of 360° = 120°. Its convinient and has some similarities to electric engineering, but there is no need for earths spin axis to jump for 120°. I don't get the ionosphere-thing here, its not the cause but an effect of the magnetic field, I would think.

All put together: Please don't disobey basic physical laws and principles. Your posting was full of errors. I'm sorry.
edit on 9-2-2012 by ManFromEurope because: I should preview EVERY time.. I didn't do it with this the first time..

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
If the poles shift 120degrees,
where's Santa gonna live?

Iran?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is neither 2012 information nor a conspiracy.
This needs to be [HOAX]'ed if the op cannot provide links or facts.... very interesting opinion, would like to see how this was determined.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It never ends. With the passing of each 'end of the world' scenario, a new one must be born.

Planet-X?
Global Warming?
2012?
Y2K? (Ooops, we already did that one. my bad)

It's almost to the point where these once worthy subjects have become the toys of cults... with prophets like Al Gore and the Zetatalkers out there preaching their gospel to those who would listen, follow and of course, donate...

edit on 9-2-2012 by redoubt because: typos

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
"mikefromspace"....are you a scientist? Data and scientific proof please....thanks!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

No, it doesn't....

The Earth's rotation is solely a matter of conservation of momentum......the same energies accumulated during its formation and accretion. In primordial times.

Further, the rotational rate of the Earth has changed over the billions of years, again due to simple physics....and the Moon is responsible for this. Moon also is beneficial as a stabilizing effect, so it's win-win for us.

Tidal forces influenced by the Earth-Moon system are adding incremental velocity to the Moon, as it orbits (and this "robs" energy from Earth, and causes a very slight decrease in rotation rate)....and this incremental velocity addition to the Moon's orbital speed means it is very slowly increasing in orbital distance from Earth. This has been realized since the early 1970s, and the Apollo Laser Range Retroreflector Experiment.

And, your pseudo-science "magnetic streams" of so-called "gravity waves"? And "ion charges standing waves"?

Care to cite these from a valid and verifiable scientific source? Because these are nonsense terms, as they stand. Or in other words, it seems that they (the terms) are being used incorrectly, and are likely misunderstood when putting into common "layman's" terms, and serve to cloud the science and lead to false assumptions about science.

This interesting article will shed some light (pun?) on the possibly origination of these misconcepions:

Helioseismology.

The term "gravity wave" has several applications....it is usually associated with the search for a clear understanding of gravitational theory....but the idea of an actual measurable "wave" (such as EM radiation) is still a hot (pun, again) topic.

Here the discussion of "gravity waves" refers solely to the dynamics of the SUn (or, presumably, other similar stars):

g-mode or gravity waves are density waves which have gravity (negative buoyancy of displaced material) as their restoring force, hence the name "g-mode". The g-mode oscillations are low frequency waves (0-0.4 mHz). They are confined to the interior of the sun below the convection zone (which extends from 0.7-1.0 solar radius), and are practically inobservable at the surface. The restoring force is caused by adiabatic expansion: in the deep interior of the Sun, the temperature gradient is weak, and a small packet of gas that moves (for example) upward will be cooler and denser than the surrounding gas, and will therefore be pulled back to its original position; this restoring force drives g-modes.

It is purely localized to the layers of the physical Sun (star) itself....these "g-mode oscillations" do not "reach out" across 150 million kilometers of open space to directly affect the Earth.

And logic dictates that if the Sun had such effects, then surely the two planets closest (Mercury and Venus) would bear far more brunt than the Earth. Applying logic, and a little knowledge, is paramount.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If we ended up getting a few mega tsunamis seems possible. The Tsnunami that hit Haiti tilted the Earth's axis a fraction.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaZooKaJ
This is neither 2012 information nor a conspiracy.
This needs to be [HOAX]'ed if the op cannot provide links or facts.... very interesting opinion, would like to see how this was determined.

Hoax does not occur for every conspiracy that you cannot instantly prove with the fake info we get. Hoax is for deliberate scams, whereas this is a conspiracy theory.

I happen to consider what was written as a possibility, as a friend from the military had told much me much the same thing.

Here are a few points to consider.

The pyramids, the shafts and the stars, show a percentage of tilt in the angle.

The poles have decidious forests underneath.

There are cities and structures underwater off the coastlines.

There was one area, where the discovery was made in the Cascadia region and the military went in and dumped a whole bunch of gravel on it. And while reported on a show, you can't follow the trail in links. Our media is buried in sand too, lots of the time. That must have been a very important region.

I've head many times that we're going to be a lot closer to the equator.

The standing waves, don't know if it relates in any way, but we spin on earth's overunity, ie free energy. They lie about that kind of stuff too!!!!
edit on 10-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

do to the fact that NASA is rewriting science on an almost daily basis, anything could happen any time. When we take into account that in the history of man, it is a given that the earth will keep on going.

Seriously if there are forces that could stop the planet, those forces would be detrimental to life on earth way before earth stopped. Once stopped can you imagine how long it would take to get it spinning again.

I am not so sure anybody could even imagine how much torque is involved and how much inertia is involved. The act OP speaks of would destroy Life as we know it. Why sweat what we cannot change. Lets just deal with what we can change.

edit on 10-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

my grandpa was in the hospital during WWII the doctor told him that people would start loosing their body hair, would stop being born with finger & toe nails, appendix, adenoids, This was a guy with a medical degree.

YEAH, No I don't think so. I don't think science thinks so either. I think we have a case of somebody says somebody says and then somebody says = Pseudo Science = HOAX

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
And if you happen to miss the show in 2019, don't worry. Next stop is 2028-2029 with this 'little' exception - 2028-29 are more real than 2012 and certainly more than just a Random Doom Date Generator

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Here are a few points to consider.

The pyramids, the shafts and the stars, show a percentage of tilt in the angle.

The poles have decidious forests underneath.

There are cities and structures underwater off the coastlines.

There was one area, where the discovery was made in the Cascadia region and the military went in and dumped a whole bunch of gravel on it. And while reported on a show, you can't follow the trail in links. Our media is buried in sand too, lots of the time. That must have been a very important region.

I've head many times that we're going to be a lot closer to the equator.

The standing waves, don't know if it relates in any way, but we spin on earth's overunity, ie free energy. They lie about that kind of stuff too!!!!

Sorry, but this is all rubbish.

1. There is no land at the north pole.
2. The pyramid stuff is fluff. What are you trying to say?
3. The only places where there are things underwater is where there has been subsidence or erosion.
4. There has never been a pole shift although an event some 800Ma took 15My to complete.
5. We do not spin on over unity.

They lie? You state they lie. Have you considered your material?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Nothing written there is true.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

while I am siding with Stereologist on this thread I would like you to go into detail on the above statement. It seems like you are going someplace with a thought but the way it is written I think only you understand what you write. Please tell the whole story.

Pyramids shafts: think solstices and equinoxes
Cities underwater: yes before ice caps melt. Coastal towns and maritime trade are nothing new.

edit on 10-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join