It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universal laws hidden in systems. A real approach to greater understanding?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I have found many sources that I feel obligated yet humble in sharing with all of you. The context of what I have read brings to question,

What makes these universal laws such a secret?

As I read on, and I hope you do too, a tangent of new questions came up. Is there not a relationship, if not, a distant proxy relationship between us and our observable universe? What are some ways to bypass proxy relationships to gain a greater understanding?

What if we start from an origin of reference/inference?
Our Universe (13.75 ± 0.17 billion years ago)
en.wikipedia.org...

Later, what if we found a niche among niches in a system of systems?
Human species (near 195,000 years ago)
www.nsf.gov...

And then what if we conceptualized the system of systems?
Systems theory (3000 BC to 2901 BC)
en.wikipedia.org...
Adkins, Lesley, Empires of the Plain: Henry Rawlinson and the Lost Languages of Babylon

What if, by our conceptualized system, we provided a context for us to govern systems?
Cybernetics (390 BC – 342 BC)
www.jurlandia.org...

What if we abstractly disassembled a system of systems and reconfigured it in such a way that we could receive and transmit relations to the observable?
Physics (287 BC – c. 212 BC)
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

What Is The Pyramid (1924 to 1947)
The Two Great Laws of the Universe: The Law of Three and The Law of Seven

The Law of Three, in a short description, means that three forces enter into every manifestation, into every phenomenon, and every event.
1) active
2) passive
3) neutralizing

The Law of Seven must also be described briefly. It means that no process in the world goes without interruptions. In order to understand the meaning of this law it is necessary to regard the Universe as consisting of vibrations.
1) ?
2) ?
3) ?
4) ?
5) ?
6) ?
7) ?

whatisthepyramid.com...

If the Law of Three is active, passive, and neutralizing, then what exactly are the seven laws of the Law of Seven?

What if we essentially constructed a system of systems in the image of our system of systems?
Node (networking) (1940)
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...(networking)

And then what if we were able program ourselves as if we are nodes by shifting the context of the system of systems?
Neuro-linguistic programming (1970s)
en.wikipedia.org...

Universal Cosmic Law: The Seven Principles (1996)
1) The Law of Mentalism: the all is mind; the universe is mental
2) The Law of Correspondence: as above, so below; as below, so above
3) The Law of Vibration: nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates
4) The Law of Polarity: everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled
5) The Law of Rhythm (The Cycles): everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates
6) The Law of Cause and Effect: every cause has its effect; every effect has its cause; everything happens according to Law; chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law
7) The Law of Gender: gender is in everything; everything has its masculine and feminine principles; gender manifests on all planes
www.pymander.com...

Are there more sources?

Understanding Universal Law: Manifest Your Destiny (2009) sets 20 universal laws:
1) The Law of Unity (Or Oneness)
2) The Law of Correspondence
3) The Law of Vibration
4) The Law of Cause and Effect
5) The Law of Reciprocity
6) The Law of Action
7) The Law of Acceptance (Or Gratitude)
8) The Law of Attraction
9) The Law of Relativity
10) The Law of Energy Transmutation
11) The Law of Abundance
12) The Law of Love
13) The Law of Gender
14) The Law of Polarity
15) The Law of Increasing Returns
16) The Law of Nature
17) The Law of Perpetuity
18) The Law of Rhythm
19) The Law of Resonance
20) The Law of Compensation
www.urban-american-success.com...

How does this really help one to become successful? What happened to the simple model of 3 and 7?

The 7 Natural Laws of the Universe (2010) returns to 7:
1) The Law of Vibration: everything vibrates and nothing rests; everything is energy, including your thoughts
2) The Law of Relativity (or Law of Correspondence?): nothing is what it is until you relate it to something
3) The Law of Cause and Effect: for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction; every cause has an effect, and every effect has a cause
4) The Law of Polarity: everything has an opposite
5) The Law of Rhythm: everything has a natural cycle
6) The Law of Gestation (Law of Gender?): everything takes time to manifest
7) The Law of Transmutation (Law of Mentalism?): energy moves in and out of physical form
gittefalkenberg.wordpress.com...

There are three laws (Transmutation, Gestation, and Relativity) that have a different name than the laws mentioned in 1996, or are they essentially different?

The Path (2011)
1) The Law of Attraction
2) The Law of Causation
3) The Law of Correspondence
4) The Law of Gender
5) The Law of Mind
6) The Law of One
7) The Law of Polarity
8) The Law of Rhythm
9) The Law of Vibration
hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com...

The Law of Attraction and the Law of Mind was added.

The Celestial Human (2011)
1) Musical notation (Law of Causation?): mathematics
2) Violin Strings (Law of Vibration?): superstrings
3) Notes (Law of Gender?): subatomic particles
4) Laws of harmony (Law of Correspondence?): physics
5) Melodies (Law of Polarity?): chemistry
6) Universe (Law of One/Attraction/Mentalism?): symphony of strings
7) “Mind of God” (Law of Rhythm?): music resonating through hyperspace
8) Composer: ?
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...(1897059).htm

I have questioned the relation to each law in parenthesis.

Seven Laws of the Universe (2012)
1) The Law of Gender
2) The Law of Cause and Effect
3) The Law of Relativity
4) The Law of Perpetual Transmutation
5) The Law of Polarity
6) The Law of Vibration
7) The Law of Rhythm
www.tameyourbrain.com...

How much do the laws change over time? Or have they changed at all? Or have we added on to them more laws to suit material gain?

After all:
if suffering must be felt before knowing enlightenment,
then for all to reach enlightenment, must suffering reach all without discrimination?
if all have suffered without discrimination, then will all have reached indiscriminate enlightenment?
what if that is to be illuminated?
what if that is to be illuminati?
what if we know the laws of the universe?
once we know the laws
Can we see the laws?
once we know the laws
Can we share the laws?
once we Know the laws
Can we discontinue the laws?
once we KNOW the laws
Can we reconfigure the laws?

Could this ultimately be the nature of this approach in our understanding?
edit on 8-2-2012 by voicefromtheages because: added text

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Put all the lists in a blender, and you will get the principle of....

CHAOS.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
s+f

Will read when I have enough time to digest all this information. Nice thread

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

If the Law of Three is active, passive, and neutralizing, then what exactly are the seven laws of the Law of Seven?

The seven "laws" are a progression of vibrations from lower to higher. The law of three permeates this enneagram (draw a circle, divide 9 dots around circumfrence, label 1 - 9 with 9 being at top) The law of three creates a triangle at 3, 6, and 9 showing the stopinders in this evolution of vibrations. These two laws cannot be considered one without the other.

There is no way to answer, really, what these 7 laws are specifically. They can apply to absolutely any whole phenomena in the universe from the smallest (most dense) to the largest (most fine). It is necessary to be aware first that these laws exist and are real (yes, the horrible terrible word "belief" comes into play here) before one can begin to see them in daily occurrences.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Our Understanding of our reality and the Universal Laws have been conditioned first and foremost.

What DO we know about dark matter?

What DO we know about our brains?

What DO we know about our planet and others?

What DO we really know about Plasma/Energy ?

What DO we really know about the Human Energy field?

DO we really tune our DNA when we learn and evolve? Why do clairvoyants say they SEE diamonds in the Human Energy field? Is it because when this type of energy moves through and flows it creates more energy and "tunes" the diamonds?

What other life forms do indeed exist? What do they look like? Are they REALLY little green men or are they highly energetic in form as a machine or light ball?

We (you and I) SHOULD know a lot more than we do. If others are in the KNOW...why are WE not being told? Have we been told but are not listening? I think so.

For thousands of years we have been conditioned into believing everything we were told by our leaders and tv.

Our leaders (at least a select few) KNOW there is more to our Universe (and US) than what they tell us.

Philosophers believe the Earth has a global mind...the Universe...having a global mind. What if we found (or have already found) that the Earth has its own DNA???
WOW!

Dust is bacteria...life. The Universe has more dark matter (that we cannot see) than it is light. Noticeable life in the Universe is now being detected within our Reality. Realities (within other dimensions) are merging together because of the massive energy we are now receiving. Why are we now receiving this Energy that is effecting not only the Planet but our entire Solar System including US? Is it because we are approaching the Oort Cloud. Ancient people/ancestors KNEW this. We (leaders) know this....but why they are keeping this information from us? Do they not care? Do they think we have enough hints to make up our own mind without causing mass hysteria? People are all different. Some if not most would NOT understand and think the world is coming to an end. Mass murder, suicide...you name it...people would be even crazier!

There is an ENTIRE and respectable community that has been researching for decades what is to come and what is really going on right now...this second!!

Our consciousness does indeed effect this energy that is all around. Although dust... we are massively powerful within.

Check these sites out....don't take my word for all of this nonsense.

www.ted.com...
mountzion144.ning.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.susanrennison.com...
www.diamondlightworld.com...

This link is about our Magnetic Field. Our Magnetic field is weak and getting weaker. As it has gotten weaker and the poles change we are seeing and hearing odd "stuff" on a global level. Our weather is changing...climate is changing and this change has been foreseen and it is taking place NOW. It is however nothing to be in fear of. As the magnetic field weakens we are allowed more energy and more information. 2012 is here!

www.youtube.com...

This is not a scary time....this is a time when a lot of thousand year old questions will be answered!!!

We will begin to understand and translate our world and the worlds around us (that exist in different dimensions) sooner than later.

Our DNA is changing!!! Can you imagine a world whereas you hear music that appears as a color/colors? Or imagine...Translating information that was once found unusual that will become the norm? It will create a more honest world. A more interesting place to live. An understanding within the race of Humans will be the norm. It will create peace.

Questions that have lingered for thousands of years...increased intelligence will allow us to KNOW. www.rense.com...

We are finding new bacteria and viruses...new discoveries that are coming in like a snowball effect!!!!

In closing....I want to say lets all grab some beer...some popcorn and just sit back and see what happens.

ETA: Link to Astrophysical Journal that relates to the MULTIWAVELENGTH OBSERVATIONS OF 3C 454.3. I. THE AGILE 2007 NOVEMBER CAMPAIGN ON THE "CRAZY DIAMOND"
iopscience.iop.org...
edit on 8-2-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So many laws and complexities, it reminds me of man made laws.

The universal law is like attract like,

so be aware of your thoughts feelings and actions...

Then End. That is it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

I don't like getting into numerology, but for the sake of discussion, I will mention numerology.

We like the number seven. Seven, in ancient Jewish texts, is interpreted as infinite.
By this, how could the Law of Seven be constricted to seven laws, when the law itself could be interpreted (according to ancient Jewish text) as infinite? Could the Law of Seven essentially be infinite vibrations and contractions?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Your assumption that the universe began based on a big bang model is already proven disinformation ;
the cmbr /red shift as you call it, the waves are permanently slowed because they are kinetic in nature, and rely upon particles to travel across space, but those particles, all particles in free space are in a constant state of motion being recycled into black holes. The black holes make large ones from mostly just the small ones, all the time.

I've explained the physics on my web page if it's still up. mikezone.i8.com/main.html
I also youtube this but removed 72 videos by accident recently (thanks new fu@#ed up youtube design) well my channel is mikefromspace. I explain a bit of the Coral Castle device tech., but physics video recap is a day or 2 away atleast. Didn't back it up.

In short, there is no secret, you just have to find the data, it's out there in places like my site. I've used projective geometry to explain particle physics field unification basics.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by voicefromtheages

I don't like getting into numerology either
The number seven is, as you say, much liked and pops up in numerous places. Days of the week, colors of the rainbow, a musical octave (if you include the beginning DO of the next 'higher' octave), etc.

How can something regarded by some as infinite be comprised solely of seven laws? Think of these 'laws' as governing factors over infinite possibilities. Every whole phenomena following the evolution of do re mi fa sol la si...so to speak. Whether that phenemona stops at some point along it's evolution and devolves or whether it reaches the 'do' of the next octave depends as we are, unfortunately, largely on accidental circumstance. And as such much is left to devolve back into itself. I believe the idea of infinite here can be represented by consciously guiding this seven-part scale to the next, higher, level of vibrations and continuing on until one winds up right back at the beginning. This time, of course, with a new capability of understanding.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I believe the idea of infinite here can be represented by consciously guiding this seven-part scale to the next, higher, level of vibrations and continuing on until one winds up right back at the beginning. This time, of course, with a new capability of understanding.
reply to post by kalunom

The paragraph above is what I see happening at our present time within space. The beginning and a new capability of understanding.

What do I know though?? I am just an ATS'er.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The "laws of 3 and 7" that you speak of really refer to the Kabbalistic differentiation of the ten Sephiroth ("Divine Qualities") into the Supernal Triad of Kether, Chokmah & Binah (the archetypal, pre-formative, subjective levels of being) and the seven Sephiroth of Construction (Chesed, Geburah, Tiphareth, Netzach, Hod, Yesod & Malkuth), which express the formative aspects/energies of divine creation - the source of the gods and goddesses in the creation myths of many religions other than monotheistic Christianity.

Pythagoras implemented this metaphysical distinction in his teachings about the tetractys. Its three corners symbolize the three-fold archetypal levels at the head of the three Kabbalistic pillars, representing balance or equilibrium, active/outgoing and passive/reflexive phases of any cycle. Its seven points (six corners of a hexagon & its centre) symbolize the seven Sephiroth of Construction. Recent research has shown that the tetractys is the "Rosetta's Stone" that enables the deciphering of information about the nature of reality at macroscopic and microscopic scales - information that has now been proved to be encoded in analogous ways in the sacred geometries of some major religions. From this work has come the discovery of the existence of seven-fold patterns across a wide range of holistic systems, such as:
1. the musical diatonic scale (the seven types of musical modes or octave species used in Catholic Church music for hundreds of years have been shown to be based upon seven different notes and their octave inversions);
2. the seven unit imaginary octonions and their seven conjugates forming the basis of the fourth of the division algebras - the most general algbra that permits division);
3. the seven Yang acupuncture meridians and the seven Yin meridians;
4. the seven compactified dimensions of space predicted by M-theory, which is believed to unify supergravity theory with the five types of superstring theory;
etc.

Behind the laws and principles of physics lies a meta-theory (a TRUE "theory of everything") that encompasses not only M-theory but also ALL holistic manifestations of the divine paradigm - both known and yet to be discovered. This 'theory' (only it is NOT a theory but the mathematical basis of EVERYTHING) is encoded through the template of the tetractys in sacred geometries in a sublime way never known until recently when it was made public in a book called "The mathematical connection between religion and science". To learn about this amazing, pioneering work, visit:
smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
here are the two important universal rules,

the only rule in our universe= Two Atoms can't occupy the same space, constant vibration.

the only rule in a second universe= Atoms cannot vibrate, so they cannot effectively take up any Space at all.

That is why before the big bang, our universe was Smaller than an atom... with more Mass than our entire universe has now...

edit on 9-2-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
In reading this, I immediately thought of two things. 1) defining anything presently is just an agreement of our perceptions. 2) observing particles affected them.

S & F for your in depth analysis and providing fascinating links.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Thank you, I do not think this answers everything there is to know. But these laws do hint at what is inside life, and potentially the natural system. These written laws are symbolic mirror images of what past peoples saw in the natural system long ago.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by voicefromtheages

I completely agree with you. Was just sharing what occurred to me on reading your searching, questing, and so in depth questioning of 'where we are and how we got here." Thank you for making us all think of these all important issues.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom

It is in what way the laws are enforced that is determent by the 3 states
active- aggressive and/or offensive actions
passive- defensive or preservative actions
neutralizing- action that cancel out action

They are constantly changing
but always present is the ever changing forces between them
that are both cause and effect or viscera in overall application of balence
Its like poker, warfare or nature in action nothing evens out in the end

Remember the universe maintains the appropriate balance by taking whatever actions are nessicary for the full frustration of "Fate" and "Destiny" to allow for all possibilities to take place within the 2 immortal eternal and infinite points that give rise to our worlds as 2 they are the same but one is different.

They give rise to the concepts of space~time being = to infinite change

This
It is what makes space appear to bend and warp
But it is only what occupys space that defines and warps itself within that space

space itself is just space it is eternally infinite and unchanging
only the stored information within space can change it allowing for existence and non-existence

Energy cannot existist without a space to hold it
Allowing for it to change move through from its previous conception and begetting its birth
which is the beginning of its own end point that is only the catalysis for further change

Change is immortal and eternal effecting energys flow within space and without end

Energy is infinite through its ever-changing nature constantly its own make up of information
thru (+/-)energy flow) within the space it occupies which make existence possible

Because Space being unchanging and without energy it would matter not just like without space energy means nothing
like a tree falling with no one to hear it Or
A God saying let there be light without a wise Goddess to listen to Him speak of it
And conceive of its creation through ~ Understanding-Comprehension, determined by its Fate and Destiny
Fate being the force that puts something to a Decision whether it wants to or not
and Destiny being what lays beyond that decisions choice.

The seven "laws" are a progression of vibrations from lower to higher. The law of three permeates this enneagram (draw a circle, divide 9 dots around circumfrence, label 1 - 9 with 9 being at top) The law of three creates a triangle at 3, 6, and 9 showing the stopinders in this evolution of vibrations. These two law cannot be considered one without the other.

Yeah but just as things or vibing from a lower to higher density
They are also doing the opposite and moving from a higher to a lower density
Like a tape player that finished side A and has started playing side B

It is rewinding A side as it plays B side
We live on B side but we look out across A side seeing time as moving forward
which to us it is but for the world looked out upon it is truly in reverse
Which makes Einstein half right being time is relative but this works both forwards and backwards

But since that's a hard thing for most to swallow physicists have tried in vain to make a square box fit into a triangle and a circle at the same time just like people think there is only one way to solve pi or π being to wrap diameter of a circle around the circle getting 3.14159265..... making π an irrational number, meaning that it cannot be written as the ratio of two integers. π is also a transcendental number,

Pi can only be rational if you make 4 circles one on both sides of the center circle and being of the same size as the center just opposite both sides of the center circle now draw a line across the diameter of all 3 and draw the last circle around this diameter giving you a circle around the 3 circles

In truth the inner circle is the same as the outer circle their both 0s the inside one just has a circle +1 and a -1 from it
infinity is both within and without the 0 center circle and outer circles are 2 the same one different from perspective just as much as all circles are in essence the same
otherwise they wouldn't be circles
if you use all the 3 circles to make a circle you can triangulate pi
you take the diameter of the larger outer most circle and wrap it around the center inner circle
9.1428571428571428571428571428571... much more rational
Not to say this is the right way but merely one of many Like the mean median and mode their is no superior way except knowing the many ways it is possible to achieve and understand them and their applications

a-b=o
b-a=o
(1a) = ( o ) = (1b)
now
(a) and (b) are not equel to (O) being the outer cirlcle
( a - b ) +( o )+ ( b - a ) = (O) - ( b+a ) so

What is a True answer to this question verse false one

In what way can something be infinitely close and yet infinitely far? _________

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
The "laws of 3 and 7" that you speak of really refer to the Kabbalistic differentiation of the ten Sephiroth ("Divine Qualities") into the Supernal Triad of Kether, Chokmah & Binah (the archetypal, pre-formative, subjective levels of being) and the seven Sephiroth of Construction (Chesed, Geburah, Tiphareth, Netzach, Hod, Yesod & Malkuth), which express the formative aspects/energies of divine creation - the source of the gods and goddesses in the creation myths of many religions other than monotheistic Christianity.

Pythagoras implemented this metaphysical distinction in his teachings about the tetractys. Its three corners symbolize the three-fold archetypal levels at the head of the three Kabbalistic pillars, representing balance or equilibrium, active/outgoing and passive/reflexive phases of any cycle. Its seven points (six corners of a hexagon & its centre) symbolize the seven Sephiroth of Construction. Recent research has shown that the tetractys is the "Rosetta's Stone" that enables the deciphering of information about the nature of reality at macroscopic and microscopic scales - information that has now been proved to be encoded in analogous ways in the sacred geometries of some major religions. From this work has come the discovery of the existence of seven-fold patterns across a wide range of holistic systems, such as:
1. the musical diatonic scale (the seven types of musical modes or octave species used in Catholic Church music for hundreds of years have been shown to be based upon seven different notes and their octave inversions);
2. the seven unit imaginary octonions and their seven conjugates forming the basis of the fourth of the division algebras - the most general algbra that permits division);
3. the seven Yang acupuncture meridians and the seven Yin meridians;
4. the seven compactified dimensions of space predicted by M-theory, which is believed to unify supergravity theory with the five types of superstring theory;
etc.

Behind the laws and principles of physics lies a meta-theory (a TRUE "theory of everything") that encompasses not only M-theory but also ALL holistic manifestations of the divine paradigm - both known and yet to be discovered. This 'theory' (only it is NOT a theory but the mathematical basis of EVERYTHING) is encoded through the template of the tetractys in sacred geometries in a sublime way never known until recently when it was made public in a book called "The mathematical connection between religion and science". To learn about this amazing, pioneering work, visit:
smphillips.8m.com...

This website has now moved to:
www.smphillips.mysite.com

top topics

join