It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you think aliens are multiplying..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Serious question.

Although I don't believe in Aliens,if somehow they exist they should breed....

From what I read they are of all sizes and all forms,small and big,ugly and beautiful and always the big one come together with the small one,strange very strange.

Maybe they are using rays from their eyes,or reproduce by spores.I don't know. Maybe they have grew something in their sole, but it will be hard for them to walk.

Or maybe they don't breed they live forever and their space suits are giant condoms, and from time to time to give head to head to try to breed...or on the spaceship walls.

Please understand..this is a serious matter.How Aliens are multiplying.

I've heard and read that they kidnap only the women(every woman's dream) ..and always only the lonely one or very old,or those who are missing frequently from home ...strange very strange but never the men.

Please understand ,no one try to give a serious explanation to this matter.

How do you think aliens are multiplying.

Please understand and try to give decent answers,actually they could be like us,simple human beings in some kind of spaceships!

edit on 8-2-2012 by diamondsmith because: h

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Ponytail link-up. Or maybe E.T. was a pervert and they touch fingertips.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
They suck our souls out our mouth and then lay their eggs in it. All aliens need a human soul to incubate their fresh egglings in, clearly.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I was thinking about this earlier, since I had been reading something by Giorgio Tsoukalos and was thinking about how Ancient Aliens may have bred with early man, creating a better race of humans.
If this was the case, and a big if, since there is no evidence to support humanoid alien life (though I'm not saying I don't believe in them anyway) there must be some form of genitalia in order to compatibly mate with the early daughters of Man. Unless, of course, they weren't inseminated through penetration, and were artificially impregnated.

However, there are also the theories that the greys clone themselves, which is why they take humans, because we have similar and compatible DNAs, which they can use to replace their damaged DNA through so much cloning.
This is only a theory I have heard, don't shoot to messenger for sounding like a loony! lol

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

touch fingertips.
Could be ,we never knew what they have touched..before.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

However, there are also the theories that the greys clone themselves, which is why they take humans, because we have similar and compatible DNAs, which they can use to replace their damaged DNA through so much cloning.
I've heard of the cloning theory,which is the most plausible as long as we begin the cloning process,but who knows how they really breed.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I assumed they used cloning as there was no way they could actually procreate by breeding mate to mate

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

They suck our souls out our mouth and then lay their eggs in it.
Are you suggesting they breed by laying eggs?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie

I assumed they used cloning as there was no way they could actually procreate by breeding mate to mate
Then how they could begin their existence as a race,if they are cloning,maybe they have other ways.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure they just use a calculator like the rest of us

There's no way to know how aliens are breeding, whether they developed sexual reproduction the way we did or not is completely unknowable until we have some aliens here in front of us to study.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

until we have some aliens here in front of us to study.
Maybe they are here as well kept secret,and already some scientists know the truth.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Cloning in my opinion, too.

If man can clone, then, how simple is that knowledge to those whom are the fallen ones.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I'm pretty sure they just use a calculator like the rest of us
I don't understand how by using a computer aliens are reproducing themselves.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
Cloning in my opinion, too.

If man can clone, then, how simple is that knowledge to those whom are the fallen ones.
Must be more then cloning they must have some kind of feelings,just like us,but maybe you are right,who knows....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Completely depends on the planet and the environment they've evolved in. But I wouldn't be suprised if a lot of alien species didn't reproduce in similar ways to life on this planet does.
edit on 8-2-2012 by TrueInstinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Depends on the natural environment where aliens evolved. If it stays the same all the time then a-sexual reproduction is a good way. Natural cloning. But where the new clone would come out of the alien's body I have no clue.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Must be more then cloning they must have some kind of feelings,just like us,but maybe you are right,who knows....

I agree. I am sure a clone have feelings. But can a clone perfectly reproduce without any complication/s is the question.

I always believed, that even though they have knowledge of most things we do not understand, or know about, that they still aren't perfect in DNA structure. They are missing something that us humans do have. Then again, it is only my opinion.

edit on 2/8/2012 by qonone because: quotes

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueInstinct
Completely depends on the planet and the environment they've evolved in. But I wouldn't be suprised if a lot of alien species didn't reproduce in similar ways to life in this planet does.
So,if they grew in an environment which could be toxic for us then they have a complete different way of multiplying,aha I think I begin to understand. Definitely they are not like us.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

But where the new clone would come out of the alien's body I have no clue.
Are you suggesting they are physically very different from us,so different that we can even imagine how they look like.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by qonone

I agree. I am sure a clone have feelings. But can a clone perfectly reproduce without any complication/s is the question.
A clone could have feelings but maybe artificial one,as about the complications,I don't see any as long as we don't know anything about this subject.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join