It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you think aliens are multiplying..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by qonone

I always believed, that even though they have knowledge of most things we do not understand, or know about, that they still aren't perfect in DNA structur
It's impossible with a low DNA,to have high technology,so I think they have a far more evolved structure then us.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Maybe they are just a bacteria,

TextIf alien life is out there, it may be able to exploit more-extreme environments than scientists think, because huge gravitational forces don't seem to pose much of a problem for microbes. Several different species of bacteria can survive and reproduce in "hypergravity" more than 400,000 times stronger than that of the Earth, a new study reports. The find suggests that alien life could take root in a wide range of conditions -- and that it could survive the high G-forces imposed by meteorite impacts and ejections, making the exchange of life between planets a distinct possibility.
source(www.space.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Given our ever advancing technology into such matters. Actual "breeding" seems to be on the way out as a way to preserve the species. There is no reason to believe greatly advanced creatures do that for that reason. Can you conceive of a species so old that it has millions of years ago outgrown whatever physical system they initially used?

As far as humans go, once you stop the process of death by old age, there will no longer be the strong drive to procreate at least in the conscious mind. That leaves the "for pleasure" aspect. Once a species becomes cerebral enough and/or via altered states induced by outside means, physical pleasure may lose all meaning because something else is more suitable.

Yet, taking a step back here, there is no reason to believe that breeding among all species of life involves passion, a conscious willing rather than a simple biological mandate that is mechanical, an instinct. We see this in multiples in the lower animal kingdom.

Given the ability to control your specie's destiny, you may design your own future. Tinkering with your own DNA in a lab may become more "fun" (practical) than being down and dirty. (We are see evidence of this now).

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Given our ever advancing technology into such matters. Actual "breeding" seems to be on the way out as a way to preserve the species. There is no reason to believe greatly advanced creatures do that for that reason. Can you conceive of a species so old that it has millions of years ago outgrown whatever physical system they initially used?
Then how aliens evolved?Species from Earth evolved in million of years by using the same system of breeding,and they are still here with no" technological advance".

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Are we a slave race for Aliens?

TextEarly investigations into this matter were done by Charles Fort, who lived between 1867 and 1932. He found that extraterrestrial societies were very much involved in Earths prehistory, and that the status of the human race appeared to be like self-satisfied livestock. His final thought was that humans were used as slaves. The idea of humans as a slave race is not new. Ancient Sumerian records dating back to 4500BC relate that humanoids from the sky were the rulers of humans. Human priests acted as intermediaries between the rulers from the sky and the human masses. The rulers from the sky were described in those records as having male and female sexes, racially diverse, and behaviorally similar to humans. The records of that time also relate that it was the general Sumerian belief that the first humans were bred in the wombs of alien females. Sumerian records indicate that the alien rulers were involved in mining and other exploitation of natural resources that involved humans performing lifetimes of backbreaking labor. The actual creation of the Homo Sapiens species occurred sometime between 300,000 to 500,000 years ago. (s
source(www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I won't even try to deny that to myself as there are so many possibilities and/or theories. Bit naive

As in Genesis we learn of the angels who chose man over God, and copulated with man. I am not talking about them.

I am talking about the Grey looking bugger. The theory i would say is that they are clones from the hands of some of the millions that have fallen. If Lucifer could deny his Father then i believe that any of those that have fallen with him, or after him, could and would deny him, too. They could have started their own "race" by using science or their "magik"

I am starting to scare myself with my belief in aliens

edit on 2/8/2012 by qonone because: added

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by qonone

I am starting to scare myself with my belief in aliens
I think you should not give up,we all must keep our own beliefs in order for the spirit and mind to survive.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by qonone

As in Genesis we learn of the angels who chose man over God, and copulated with man. I am not talking about them.
Angels are doing the will of God,and maybe God is the one to understand this process,something that we will never understand and think from other point of view then ours.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Maybe the humans with RH Neg O blood count? If so, they make babies like everyone else do. And i know, cause I have two kids with an "alien human hybrid".

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by qonone

Maybe the humans with RH Neg O blood count? If so, they make babies like everyone else do. And i know, cause I have two kids with an "alien human hybrid".
I am sorry to hear this because I know what you are talking about,I've seen many cases like this most of all from analyse blood on birth,but most of all were false flag as the analyses were repeated.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

No need for any sorries. She is my ex

edit on 2/8/2012 by qonone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Isaac Asimov once wrote a story about aliens with 3 sexes

Second part: ...The Gods Themselves...

The second part takes place in the parallel universe. The aliens consist of the "hard ones" and the amorphous "soft ones". The soft ones have three sexes with fixed roles for each sex:-

Rationals - Called "lefts", rationals are the logical and scientific sex. Rationals are identified with masculine pronouns and produce a form of sperm.
Emotionals - Called "mids", emotionals are the intuitive sex. Emotionals are identified with the feminine pronouns and provide the energy needed for reproduction.
Parentals - Called "rights", parentals bear and raise the offspring. Parentals are identified with masculine pronouns.

All three 'genders' are embedded in sexual and social norms of expected and acceptable behavior.

The hard ones regulate much of soft one society, among other things creating families by allocating one of each of the sexes to a mating group, or "triad" in the novel's terminology, and acting as teachers and mentors to the Rationals.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Im thinking the word "alien" won't only mean one extraterrestrial/ dimensional race
. There could be some who breed like us, some who lay eggs, or clone...or some other really weird way which we cannot comprehend
But what about the abductions and probing? haha
they might be using us

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
seriously.
1. our bio engineers have constructed a working virus from the sequence information.
2. ditto, cloned a mammal
3. ditto splice and dice dna of a living organism with computer generated sequence
4. ditto implanted fertilized eggs in artificial or different species wombs.

SO if aliens have superior technology and science to human current expertise, they do what ever the want.
e.g., use humans or animals as carriers, genetic stock, etc.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join