It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Solution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
People constantly demand the solution to the tyranny of the NWO and the governments complicit in its emergence. They say a picture is worth a thousand words:

I could write a thousand words to back it up, but it's not necessary. The only thing I would add, to the end of that plank alongside the politician, would be fuel companies, supermarkets, the education system, banks, creditors, the mainstream media, the legal system and the pharmaceutical industry.

We legitimise the system by using it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
deleted my comment, nobody is posting in thread so im backing out.
edit on 8-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Thats awesome.
And so true.
They need us.we dont need them.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The real question, however, is whether a sufficient majority are going to figure this out, before the cabal manage to murder the lot of us.

Anyone want to start a betting pool? At this stage, my money is actually with the non-psychopathic demographic, strangely enough. Lot more people waking up, these days.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
More and more people are deliberately or instinctively hopping off of our end of the plank. They’re worried – so in response, the other end are putting ‘laws’, measures and surveillance in to prevent us from walking away and letting the system plummet to the depths where it belongs. Many of us have one foot on our end of the plank and the other on solid ground (I count myself in this group). As truths reveal themselves and the clampdown tightens we’ll either jump off or jump back on with both feet. That’s my belief – that humanity will become increasingly polarized between those who cling to the system fully, out of fear, and those who break completely free from it.

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
deleted my comment, nobody is posting in thread so im backing out.
edit on 8-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

Why?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

S&F and i've placed that pic on my profile wall to boot

wanted to avoid posting a large quote cause the mods can be touchy about that
WTH

During the American Revolution, only 15% of the colonists supported independence, and only 5%
actually participated. Extrapolated to today's population, and those numbers represent 45 million
and 15 million, respectively. I submit that an even greater percentage are awake and would be
willing to participate in a new revolution. But must it be armed?
The police state control grid has been under construction for decades, and is near complete, if not
already finished. They are ready to deal swiftly and cruelly with your “revolution”, and they're
fully comfortable and unworried that you're prepared to take up arms against them. Our police are
fully militarized, their ranks swelled with military veterans trained to destroy the enemy – which,
whether anyone realizes it or not, is now you. Recruitment policies have favored those of lower
IQ, those who are not smart enough to question immoral orders – such as torturing for noncompliance,
also known as tasering, ten year old children or octogenarians who pose no physical
threat to them; not smart enough to understand the Constitution or their oath to uphold it, and
who are more likely to get off on pushing other people around.
Foreign national police and military forces infest us, and Posse Comitatus – the law forbidding
military presence on American soil – has been reversed. A web of FEMA detention camps spans
the entire country to imprison the millions who will not comply. One need only examine the
police and military response to Hurricane Katrina, where summary judgment – often involving
execution – was handed out on the spot, and the military went door to door confiscating weapons
from law abiding homeowners, leaving them defenseless against the criminals roaming the streets,
to know that these chemically lobotomized, brainwashed thugs will have no problem stamping
your face into the dirt, fellow American or not. And if you are unaware of what went on during
the G20 summit in Pittsburgh, 2009, you will want to acquaint yourself with it.

Leaderless Resistance

And the taxpayer, not content with thus ruining political science, added insult to injury by
damning all its chief ornaments as thieves, and by swearing that he would never let them
rook him again. His bellow was now for the most rigid economy, and he swore that he
would have it if the heavens fell. There was no holding him while the fit was on him. In
many American cities public expenditures were actually reduced. – H.L. Mencken, What is
Going on in the World, Vol. 30, No. 119 (November 1933) pp. 259-260

Where does the State draw its support and funding from to pay for our own enslavement, to
prepare for our inevitable rebellion? Funding and support comes from you. From me. From anyone
who voluntarily supports Leviathan. You are conditioned to think that death and taxes are certain,
but, while you can't escape death, taxes are indeed voluntary and the State is powerless to enforce
their illegal theft so long as enough people refuse to cooperate with it.
During the Great Depression there was such a tax revolt. Not everyone participated in it but it was
sufficient enough in numbers that the government was powerless to do anything about it. They
could only hire people to go door to door begging – begging – people to pay their taxes. What a
glorious example of the real power we, the People, have over even such a grotesque, power-bloated
government. They begged them to pay their taxes. They didn't SWAT team their houses, shoot
their dog, and throw them in jail. They begged them to allow the State to rob them. Let that sink in.

The biggest problem we have now, particularly since the Great Depression, is that spirit of self
sovereignty has been gradually eroded away, so that most Americans not only feel that they must
pay their taxes, even if such taxes are illegal, but that it is their lawful, patriotic duty to do so, and
they are more than happy to do it – anyone who does not is a cheat and a scoundrel and un-
American. Would that I had a dime for every person who got angry at me for telling them that not
only was the State robbing them and their children of their wealth and prosperity, that this theft
was an example of their slavery, but that none of it was legal in the first place.
The only real revolution that will deliver true liberty is a revolution of consciousness. This
revolution demands that you stop looking outward for leaders and saviors, and be your own leader,
your own savior. Within your own mind lies simultaneously the problem and the solution to all
your problems.
You must lead, but you must not allow anyone to follow you, except to encourage them to be their
own leaders. And we must recognize the innate power we as a collective have, that no matter how
powerful the State becomes, it can only function if the people grabs it by the heel and places it
upon their own necks. This is the genius behind the scam, but also the beauty behind the solution:
stop empowering it. Do not vote. Do not pay taxes. Do not join or allow anyone you know to join
the military. Do not invest or spend your money in the mega-corporations, particularly the banks,
which control our government. Become self-sufficient: save your money. Buy gold and silver. Get
off the grid. Produce your own food, water, heat, and electricity. Arm yourself. Educate yourself.
Turn your attention inward. Only you can save you.
Movements and groupthink are nothing but avenues for us to relinquish responsibility for our own
actions, or inactions; for us to play the victim. We stand outside their buildings waxing hysterical
about truth and justice, and they laugh at us as their hired thugs – the militarized police – tear gas
us and assault us with batons, attack dogs and sound cannons. Face it, folks: the game is rigged.
They've very carefully and meticulously created this matrix over generations with nothing but
their own aggrandizement and perpetuation in mind. They haven't come this far to let a mob of
people clamoring for justice stop them.
It is difficult to wrap your head around, because it is part of your programming. Fighting tyranny
and injustice is the American way. The Matrix we live under does not have at its source some
external influence. The global power elite are not aliens (well, maybe they are...), they're not gods
or supervillains. They are a manifestation of the diseased egoic mindset of the collective. They are
you. They are me. If you want justice for these crimes you just as well might wrap the noose
around your own neck.
The only justice to be had in this world is to accept responsibility for your actions, or inactions, and
do what must be done to change. Be the change you wish to see in the world. Take responsibility.
It is ridiculously simple yet staggeringly difficult. We hate them, and yet we think we need them,
or at least someone who will serve us better. For as long as the current egoic malaise exists in the
collective psyche, you can hang all the David Rockefellers and Donald Rumsfelds you like, and
more will simply take their place. Take it to the bank.
This state of the world will change when you change. If you feel like change cannot take place
until enough other people change, then change will never take place. Change only takes place
when you step into your own power, and jealously guard that power and let no one have it. You
are part of the collective, and your own personal awakening evolves the collective towards
consciousness and freedom. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. That is all
you can do, and it is enough.
My solution is the eradication of society and the State that inevitably accompanies it. That entails,
and would be brought about by, taking a great measure of responsibility for one's own life and
health that, unfortunately, most people are just not willing to shoulder. This is why they deny the
severity of the crisis. This is why they willfully accept lies. Rational acceptance of current reality
requires responsibility and hard work. Television, fashion trends, pop culture and corporate mega
sporting obsessions just don't fit into this equation.
Because of this, there will be a great deal of suffering, including Americans turning on each other
knowing nothing about how to fend for themselves except to beat another over the head and steal
what the other has. Not knowing how to grow food, they will starve, or suffer from malnutrition
and disease, once the currency can no longer buy it, if there's any on the shelves at that point
anyway. This seems extraordinary and extreme, I realize, but when the above scenarios play
themselves out, as is impossible to avoid, what do you think will be the result? Life as you know it,
more or less, continuing as it is?
Surely someone more important and smarter than we are will figure it all out. Never mind that
they are the same “smarter” and “more important” thieves and murderers who created the crisis in
the first place; they have told us they have it all under control, so we should just continue basking
in stupidity, continue reveling in ignorance. This is about as intelligent as employing an arsonist as
a firefighter. For many, blindly hoping or assuming everything will work itself out for the better is
the only solution they're capable of or willing to accept. Get away and shield and protect yourself
from these people with extreme prejudice.

SOURCE:
consciousresonance.net...
gnosis474.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Superb quote, and very pertinent - thank you. I think it's worth mentioning that many of things we can do to stop feeding their system are not things which they will try to imprison us for like refusing to pay taxes (here in the UK at least). Such as :

- Not voting
- Not watching TV/news
- Not borrowing money or spending more than we absolutely need to
- Not driving everywhere, using copious amounts of a fuel supply that they control
- Not joining the military
- Not getting all of our food from their supply chain
- Not using drugs to 'cure' ourselves when a lot of the time home remedies, good diet or inaction are equally as effective
... there are probably more I can't think of right now.

These are things which they haven't found a way to outlaw yet, but things that they need the majority of us to partake in for their planned agenda to be effective.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Allow me to use a biblical metaphor: Gideon.

Twenty-five thousand men answered Gideon's call to help topple the city of Jericho.

Except the Lord pulled Gideon aside to confide, "Gid, old buddy....your army is top heavy. Too much bureaucracy. You need only the best of the best."

Ergo, the Lord suggested a test Gideon should apply....and at the moment I don't remember what the test was. My biblical history fails me for the nonce.

So, Gideon used the test to pick out five hundred or so....yeah, I don't remember the exact number, but it was a lot less than twenty-five thousand.....with his elite army of the best of the best, Gideon toppled the city of Jericho.

Every time you are in a Motel Six, and you see that Gideon's Bible, there's something to think about.

There's also the story of Hasan-i-Sabah, the 'Old Man of the Mountain' and the founder of the Order of Assassins during the Crusades. The Order of the Assassins were the arch enemy of the elite Knights Templar.

Hasan-i-Sabah boasted that with five trained mercenary assassins....trained in his mountain fortress....he could defeat an entire Christian army. Simply by stealthing into the Christian camp at night, slitting the throat of the general of the army.

Do I have to mention the Ninjas?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Superb quote, and very pertinent - thank you. I think it's worth mentioning that many of things we can do to stop feeding their system are not things which they will try to imprison us for like refusing to pay taxes (here in the UK at least). Such as :

- Not voting
- Not watching TV/news
- Not borrowing money or spending more than we absolutely need to
- Not driving everywhere, using copious amounts of a fuel supply that they control
- Not joining the military
- Not getting all of our food from their supply chain
- Not using drugs to 'cure' ourselves when a lot of the time home remedies, good diet or inaction are equally as effective
... there are probably more I can't think of right now.

These are things which they haven't found a way to outlaw yet, but things that they need the majority of us to partake in for their planned agenda to be effective.

I really like the way you think. I would like to add and expand on a few:

Not buying health insurance.
Not taking any vaccines.
Not using a smartphone.
Not texting.
Not living under a cell (microwave) tower.
Not using google or yahoo or any large corporate website..
Not buying GMO's.
Use an internet proxy.
Use a local bank or credit union.
Plant a garden.
Not trying to keep up with the Jones's.
Think independently – avoid “group” think influenced by mass media.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by qver74
Not buying health insurance.
Not taking any vaccines.
Not using a smartphone.
Not texting.
Not living under a cell (microwave) tower.
Not using google or yahoo or any large corporate website..
Not buying GMO's.
Use an internet proxy.
Use a local bank or credit union.
Plant a garden.
Not trying to keep up with the Jones's.
Think independently – avoid “group” think influenced by mass media.

I really like your thinking too - thanks for elaborating on my list. In particular, you touched on resisting the temptation to own the latest technologies. We must not underestimate how important that is to the agenda. By getting us more and more accustomed to and dependent upon the latest gadgets we are easily led to the realm of body scanners, microchips and whatever outrageous technology is coming down the pipelines (mind-reading perhaps?). I refuse to own a smart-phone.

And really, what it all boils down to - as you say - is the mental fortitude to NOT try and keep up with the Jones's. Let us each be the broken links in the chain that binds.

reply to post by tonycliffs

I'm sorry - I don't quite get your point!

edit on 9/2/2012 by Cythraul because: (no reason given)

top topics

join