It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO was just a top secret aircraft.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

About the Skyhook balloons, sure they accounted for a lot of sightings, but I'm sure you know that Captain Ruppelt mentioned in his book how sure the General Mills people who launched and monitored those balloons were that they sometimes observed strange craft up there near their balloons performing feats unmatched to this day by human-built aircraft of any kind. In one case an astronomer was with a Skyhook team when a sighting occurred, observed it himself, and later wrote a paper about it, as mentioned in the 1964 from NICAP publication The UFO Evidence. Those guys also took measurements with their theodolites of how far those unknowns could move in their amazing jumps. One might argue that pilots can sometimes get disoriented and/or fooled by unusual viewing conditions or that ordinary folks misinterpret things, but those General Mills people were professional observers with their feet on the ground and using observation equipment.

edit on 7-2-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Applying the Experimental Military Craft to a great many UFOs...

Aside from the fact that secret projects are not flown constantly in broad daylight over heavily populated airspace, or in the same piece of airspace as a passenger airliner, the performance and EM effects these craft exhibit evidence that they are beyond what native human designs by themselves could produce.

Anytime there are those rare, chance sightings of what is likely to be a secret Terran project, such as the Astra, it's existence is only made possibly by extensive research into, and back-engineering of, the ET versions.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Probably not much point in replying to the OP who is banned, and who had an earlier thread with the exact same title which has gone to room 101 ?? But anyway, to take this the thread as constituted, there is no reason to say solely, "just a secret aircraft" since there are other scenarios around, and just as lucid, to say that these secret craft are are a product of back engineering from the result of captured remains of ET craft. I suppose we are really spoilt for choice as to the means of propulsion and flight. Jets, Koanda effect and The lifter, but the big one is anti-gravity, at least on planet Earth. Space is an altogether different non-energy state you would think, except that puny humans have imputed raw energy into our local space, and no matter what, our local space will be different than it was before.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Probably not much point in replying to the OP who is banned, and who had an earlier thread with the exact same title which has gone to room 101 ?? But anyway, to take this the thread as constituted, there is no reason to say solely, "just a secret aircraft" since there are other scenarios around, and just as lucid, to say that these secret craft are are a product of back engineering from the result of captured remains of ET craft. I suppose we are really spoilt for choice as to the means of propulsion and flight. Jets, Koanda effect and The lifter, but the big one is anti-gravity, at least on planet Earth. Space is an altogether different non-energy state you would think, except that puny humans have imputed raw energy into our local space, and no matter what, our local space will be different than it was before.

Why always back engineering RE engineering

Wake up, there is 0% proof of crashed alien crafts..
the only proof you have is that the army builds secret craft
and the army will only show the plane when they have something far more advanced
so in 10 / 20 years from now... you will know what are the ufo's you see flying today
But come on spacebrothers little green man in high tech machines
Do you want to believe so hard ? that keep on looking for useless claims..

- Life is like a Game of Chess -

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
People keep forgetting that the U in UFO just stands for unidentified. It's a hallmark of arrogance, stupidity and a closed mind to insist that if you haven't seen something like it before, it has to be of extra terrestrial origin. It goes without saying that someone who suggests other possibilities is a shill, a debunker, a misinformation agent.

edit on 8-2-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Crystalclearz

It's not me who needs to wake up, if you had understood my post properly, you would see that I'm open to any scenario, and gave examples. I didn't say 'always' back-engineering you did. What I was pointing out, was that the thread title is presented as a fixed premise, and since there were many incidents of which we have no knowledge of them being all related, there can be no such assertion. Get it ?

As far as alien life is concerned, there are very few in the scientific, theological, and philosophical world who still think we are alone, so you are not very cool in your anachronistic thinking.
edit on 8-2-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

<< 1   >>

join