It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of freemason-show.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
looked like a bachelor party to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I've been in a lodge where there have been performances before, sometimes by groups the lodge financially supported, or someones son/daughter's group needed practice performing. It's always done outside of a lodge (open/closed .. in a Tiled lodge no women or children or non Masons are allowed, period, end of discussion)

While I don't know what lodge this is, or even if it's a regular Lodge, I have to say I simply don't see anything unusual in the video? A woman dancing, not my personal kind of dancing but dancing nonetheless..... obviously putting on a show with a group.

soooooo....

What's the big deal?
edit on 2/8/2012 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The all seeing eye sees the dancer and rates her very much so XD
Maybe next time your at your local strippers bar you can keep and eye out for masonic symbolism

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by McGinty

Funny how similar the Bonesman's is to the SS Honour Ring:

Too bad Skull and Bones was founded in 1832 right? Before Nazi Germany existed. Before the SS existed.

Skull and Bones was founded in 1832 after a dispute among Yale's debating societies, Linonia, Brothers in Unity, and the Calliopean Society, over that season's Phi Beta Kappa awards; its original name was "the Order of Skull and Bones."[1][3]

Link

The level of ignorance in this thread is disconcerting.

Sorry, but why is that 'too bad'?

Where exactly did i say the Skull & Bones came from the SS...?

Nowhere, i think you'll find
The 'level of ignorance' is your own, as is the claim to being todays biggest and dumbest pompous twat...

Congratulations 'boncho'

The ring is actually born of Himmler's belief's in Theosophy (the 'SS' being a Rune) and esoteric notions of their ancient, perhaps Atlantean, ancestry. He was obviously more than a little delusional and conceited - you'd've got on famously, maybe...

The Secret of The Runes by Guido List & Stephen E. Flowers will lend some understanding to their beliefs:

And all that said, who's to say that Theosophy and therefore Nazism, isn't in some way connected (as in Nazism heralding in part from Skull & Bones). Would certainly lend new meaning to Operation Paperclip.

edit on 8-2-2012 by McGinty because: of the grammatical blindness of indignation!

Your original reply lacked any insight into what you were trying to get across. A rhetorical question is not what you are answering with this follow up post.

I suppose you meant how similar the SS Honor Ring is to the Bonesman ring then? As the latter came first.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor

As a member I can tell you that this has nothing to do with freemasonry. This was an open meeting (open to public family & friends) where at times the different lodges will invite groups to give speeches or talks or show off what they are doing in whatever aspect of life it is. They were probably having a fundraiser and that is why there is a dancing girl. It is obvious to me that yes this was held inside a masonic lodge, however if this had been a secret meeting or closed the first thing you would have seen would be aprons being worn by the men. Freemasonry is NOT some evil dark devil worshiping conspiracy cult where ritualistic sacrifices are made. We do not run the world nor do we have some hidden plot of taking over the world that only a few high up members only know of. Those rumors and insinuations do nothing but show how ignorant certain people really are. To answer some questions. Yes I have been a member for a long time. Yes I am as high up in the organization as one can get, No I have never been asked to do anything unethical or illegal. Yes I believe it is a very fine organization to be a member of.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

edit on 8-2-2012 by dplum517 because: oops

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by akaghost

Are you a cop?
edit on 8-2-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by modeselektor
What does it mean? It looks legit enough.

does it really, it's from worldstarhiphop one of the biggest troll, shock-for-clicks sites out there. Come on guys, I know a lot of you are young on here these days, but think about the credibility of your sources if you want to post something. Not that it matters much these days of course.

edit on 8-2-2012 by VelvetSplash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

thats not the original source.

anyway. the person who originally posted this has their location as Canada.

they also have a url address link posted, its for;

bcvaporizer.com...

it kinda confirms the canada location. and the product kinda makes me decide i dont think there will be anymore to this story or video.

edit on 8-2-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by McGinty

Too bad Skull and Bones was founded in 1832 right? Before Nazi Germany existed. Before the SS existed.

Skull and Bones was founded in 1832 after a dispute among Yale's debating societies, Linonia, Brothers in Unity, and the Calliopean Society, over that season's Phi Beta Kappa awards; its original name was "the Order of Skull and Bones."[1][3]

Link

The level of ignorance in this thread is disconcerting.

Sorry, but why is that 'too bad'?

Where exactly did i say the Skull & Bones came from the SS...?

Nowhere, i think you'll find
The 'level of ignorance' is your own, as is the claim to being todays biggest and dumbest pompous twat...

Congratulations 'boncho'

The ring is actually born of Himmler's belief's in Theosophy (the 'SS' being a Rune) and esoteric notions of their ancient, perhaps Atlantean, ancestry. He was obviously more than a little delusional and conceited - you'd've got on famously, maybe...

The Secret of The Runes by Guido List & Stephen E. Flowers will lend some understanding to their beliefs:

And all that said, who's to say that Theosophy and therefore Nazism, isn't in some way connected (as in Nazism heralding in part from Skull & Bones). Would certainly lend new meaning to Operation Paperclip.

edit on 8-2-2012 by McGinty because: of the grammatical blindness of indignation!

Your original reply lacked any insight into what you were trying to get across. A rhetorical question is not what you are answering with this follow up post.

I suppose you meant how similar the SS Honor Ring is to the Bonesman ring then? As the latter came first.

Wow, did you really just call a fellow ATSer ignorant because of the order i typed Bonesman & SS Honour Ring?

Just pointing out the similarity is offensive to you, then?

Whatever you say, Jack, you're the master race...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Source aside.. what is this video supposed to prove? Or even hint at? That Freemasons get lapdances in lodge? OK, fine, let's assume once a month we all get together to hang out at the meeting and get lapdances. What would that have to do with .. anything? Other than Masons like lapdances?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
actually if you go with the address of bcvaporizer.com... which the original poster used as their URL and look for the address loaction you will get;

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

coincidence? beats me?

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

did the original poster just put up the bcvaporier site to give us the address of the lodge it was filmed at???

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor

that was disturbing

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
First I would like to point out that this doesn't look like an official Masonic event. It looks like some of the brothers of wherever that Hall was located rented it out for something or maybe they were hosting a club night or a party. There were no aprons being worn, so this shouldn't be considered an official Masonic event at all.

Second, BRAVO old guys. Well played. It does my heart well to see some of the older brothers enjoying a well choreographed exotic dance.

Third!!!!!! Masons are men. Most men like women. What's the big deal with a fully clothed dancer? She's not even stripping!!!!! Seriously folks! Is it so hard to believe that a fraternal men's club might rent out their hall for a sexy dancer for a day? You folks need to loosen your collars a touch. Live a little bit.
college fraternities have dancers wearing much less, doing things that are , well much worse, and those happen pretty much every weekend around the world. SO EASE UP ON THE OLD BROTHERS PLEASE!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

like everything else--propaganda to discredit Freemasonry, in an age of revealing--you know. There is plenty of positive things that can be learned from freemasonry. But a mountain of info online makes truth look like fiction.-- muddy the waters, so to speak. I call it fodder because it feeds anyone without a critical mind who sees the vid and may come to the wrong conclusions without critical thinking...
edit on 8-2-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by akaghost
Freemasonry is NOT some evil dark devil worshiping conspiracy cult where ritualistic sacrifices are made. We do not run the world nor do we have some hidden plot of taking over the world that only a few high up members only know of.
And even if we are an evil dark devil worshiping conspiracy cult where ritual sacrifices are made, we wouldn't do it without wearing an apron…

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Whatever you say, Jack, you're the master race...
Says the guy with the Dr. Strangelove avatar...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Maybe you should know more about rituals ; ]

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

the Co-Masons began because of a french woman. Now, they are cast out...of the Grand Orient, but how can you say they dont allow women? there are many denominations of the Lodge, as far as I can tell.

Guess your Lodge isnt co-ed?

I think it bears mentioning the differences and similarities between Lodges, and their spin-offs. The conspiracy could be laid to rest with a little definition and clarity.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join