It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney and The Mormon Temple Cult

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
As we all know Mitt Romney is a Mormon. Although Im free for people to practice their nonsense, I dont want that affecting the decisions that a president should make. This thread is NOT specifically about mormons so i dont wanna hear any blah from mormon trolls. Sorry but after looking into it, the stuff is strange. full of illuminati/occult symbolism.
here are some likns i find interesting

mormonconspiracy.com

av1611.org/jmelton/mormons.html

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Joseph Smith, peace be upon him, was a great Imam!

He took the 72 Virgin promise and brought it into the present tense.
Why wait for your 72 Virgins when you can have them all now!

Can you blame Romney for following the truth?
Peace be upon him!
(He's probably tired!)

edit on 6-2-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

You've opened a can of those wiggly things......

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

First, when you post in a public forum, you have no authority to exclude anyone including Mormons to write any "blah" in reply.

Second, I'm a Mormon.

Third, we're coming for you.

The end.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Here's your links - embedded.

Mormon Conspiracy

The Plain truth about Mormons

peace

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Mormons teach that man can become God, and that God was once a man

Enough said. I have no words to describe that. If anyone honestly wants to have this guy run our country I feel sorry for all of mankind. This guy is basically going to have the idea that he can do whatever he wants, and no one will do anything about it especially when you have the U.S. Military at your fingertips.
edit on 6-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

This guy is basically going to have the idea that he can do whatever he wants, and no one will do anything about it especially when you have the U.S. Military at your fingertips.

Very scary indeed.

Here's something you might be interested in: American Government and The Mormon Conspiracy

Mormon theocracy regards the President (or Prophet) of the church to be infallible, and they believe that he has direct communication with God, therefore can do no wrong or make a mistake.

Members believe that Church Authorities (fourteen apostles in addition to the president of the church) are also infallible.

There is no democracy in the decision making of the church, since all appointments from the highest to the lowest offices in the church are made under the umbrella of the church president.

On a lighter note? I'd really give just about my right arm to have someone, anyone, on National television as Mr. Romny if he wears his 'special underwear' all the time. Just ask.

peace
edit on 6-2-2012 by silo13 because: spacing

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
< Mormon Troll Chiming In:

I'm more worried about Romney's huge bank account and business interests affecting a possible presidency, much more so than religion. I'm voting Paul, even if I have to write him in come November.

Why?

Because one other thing the Mormon church also holds dear is the constitution. We believe that the rights it declares (not grants) are indeed true. Ron Paul (imo) is the most honest and consistent constitutionalist we have seen on the national stage in my lifetime.
It's laughable really how the issues dejour have been addressed by Paul for decades, yet he's getting shut out by everyone who can impact the process. Almost seems like they don't want to fix what's happening...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Mormon theocracy regards the President (or Prophet) of the church to be infallible, and they believe that he has direct communication with God, therefore can do no wrong or make a mistake.
Members believe that Church Authorities (fourteen apostles in addition to the president of the church) are also infallible.

Nope, sorry. We don't teach that they are infallible. They are human. That being said, they (generally) have devoted most of their adult lives serving the church in uncompensated positions. They have worked countless hours trying to improve those silly ideas like honesty, charity, hope and faith. Why in the world would anyone listen to some senior citizen who has sacrificed their own goals in a lifetime of service? We are a weird bunch!
Crazy idea, putting one's money where one's mouth is. If I believe that a religion is divinely inspired and guided, why is the idea that the leader has personal guidance from God so insane? I pray for guidance for my family, and receive inspiration for them. Why wouldn't God provide guidance for the person overseeing a congregation or an entire church? (Personal note: IMO this certainly isn't limited to Mormons. Wouldn't any pastor or reverend seeking sincere guidance for his congregation receive it?)

There is no democracy in the decision making of the church, since all appointments from the highest to the lowest offices in the church are made under the umbrella of the church president.

That's just insane. You have all kinds of common folk being asked to serve in church roles. How in the world would a brake salesman (my dad) be a bishop over a ward of 200 people and still work his fulltime job? I dunno, but he did it for 5 years. All over the Mormon church everyone contributes in one way or another. There's no prerequisites or degrees required; a need exists and inspiration to ask the right person is given.

On a lighter note? I'd really give just about my right arm to have someone, anyone, on National television as Mr. Romny if he wears his 'special underwear' all the time. Just ask.

What's the big deal with this? Good grief. I'm sure the answer is yes.

peace
edit on 6-2-2012 by silo13 because: spacing

new topics

top topics

join