It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Presidential Candidates and 12.21.2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Here are a few of my thoughts on the presidential candidates and if a KNOWN traumatic event were going to happen on 12/21/12. Of course this is my opinion and I am interested in hearing your thoughts.

The first thought is that if an event like an asteroid, Nibiru, or any other massive-destruction event were to be known about - of course the ELITE would be know. This brings me to my first question

Q1:Who of the 2012 presidential candidates would fall in the category of the "knowing elite"?

A1: In my opinion President Obama, Mitt Romney, and Newt Gingrich would fall in this category. Obama is the current president of course he's in. Mitt and Newt are very wealthy and have been involved in politics for a very long time. They are known to "play ball" and are obviously well connected. In my opinion they would be in this category

Q2: If these people knew about a massive event happening in 12/21/2012, why would (or would) they put so much into a presidential campaign?

A2: IMO, they wouldn't. A presidential campaign is thousands of hours on the road, countless interviews, thousands of speeches, and days upon days without your family. I don't think they would be willing to put in the the time and effort to try to become president if they knew it wouldn't matter. They would leave it up to the "outsiders"- the Ron Pauls, Rick Sanatorums, Michelle Bauchmans, and Tim Pawlenties.

Q3: Of all of the presidential candidates which one(s), AS PRESIDENT, would be be the most likely tell the American public of a massive level event, whether it is 12/21 or any other catastrophic event? Which ones would be the most likely to hide it?

A3: Most likely to tell -Ron Paul. Most likely to hide it - Obama & Gingrich

Q4: Do you think somebody Ron Paul or Rick Santorum would know NOW about a 12/21/2012 event?

A4: I don't think either of them would know now. Rick Santorum is too puny in status to be considered a "knowing elite" and Ron Paul is known to be an outsider, who is transparent, unapologetic, and a man who stands on principle. I think they would definitely keep RP in the dark.

Q5: IF Ron Paul knew about it NOW, would he say something about it?
A5: I want to answer YES right away but on the other hand he would easily be written off further as a loon and loose all credibility. Then anything he said would be seen as crazy and he would undoubtedly fall from grace and him and his family would be put in danger. But on the other hand as a man that stands on principle, I think he would at least the get the word out somehow - whether it be through another person or to drop hints. This one is tough when you consider the danger him and his family would be in.

Q6: Would any of the candidates be able to hide their knowledge of a 12/21/2012 event?
A6: With so much investigative journalism going on and the release of tax records it sure would make it difficult. However, I guess that's why they call it the elite. This one is a tough one.

Q7: From the answers given above does this lead you to the conclusion that a massive level event is going to happen in 12/21/2012?
A7: No. Now let me say that I have my concerns over 12/21. There is a lot of good information out there (especially on ATS) that can't help but raise concerns; but from the conclusion I draw from these set of questions is that no, I don't think anything is going to happen.

Q8: If you were president and knew of a catastrophic event about to impact the earth and were given the following options: 1) If you tell the American public you and your family will not be saved from the event 2) Keep quiet and you and your family will be saved. Which one would you choose?
A8: Of course it's easy to answer now, but I think I would tell the American public (at least I hope I would)

Q9: What's your take on the matter?
A9: I think if a major event (like the one a lot of people think is going to happen on 12/21) were going to happen and it were known about by the "elite", there wouldn't be Hollywood movies made about it. I'm not saying the government couldn't be hiding an a major event, I just don't think it would be on that date. (of course this is just a brief response to obviously what could be a very long response)

What are your thoughts on these 9 questions

Q1:Who of the 2012 presidential candidates would fall in the category of the "knowing elite"?

Q2: If these people (from the previous question) knew about a massive event happening in 12/21/2012, why would (or would) they put so much into a presidential campaign?

Q3: Of all of the presidential candidates which one(s), AS PRESIDENT would be be the most likely tell the American public of a massive level event whether its 12/21 or at any of time? Which ones would be the most likely to hide it?

Q4: Do you think somebody Ron Paul or Rick Santorum would know NOW about a 12/21/2012 event?

Q5: IF Ron Paul knew about it NOW, would he say something about it?

Q6: Would any of the candidates be able to hide their knowledge of a 12/21/2012 event?

Q7: From the answers given above does this lead you to the conclusion that a massive level event is going to happen in 12/21/2012?

Q8: If you were president and knew of a catastrophic event about to impact the earth and were given the following options: 1) If you tell the American public you and your family will not be saved from the event 2) Keep quiet and you and your family will be saved. Which one would you choose?

Q9: What's your take on the matter?
edit on 6-2-2012 by stdscf12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I know Ron Paul would most likely choose alternative 1, while the rest of the candidates(including Obama) would probably choose alternative 2.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

I know Ron Paul would most likely choose alternative 1, while the rest of the candidates(including Obama) would probably choose alternative 2.

I think the president's family would be placed inside a bunker, as would various VIP members, regardless of his choice to expose an extinction level event. The best option would be to expose it and encourage people to begin preparing rather than keeping us in the dark until SHTF.

I don't see the point of bunkers anyway; if there is an extinction level event the Earth will be uninhabitable for at least a few years. If you have enough food and water stocked to survive 6 years in a bunker, and given that nothing goes wrong within those six years (i.e. a fire, electricity cuts out, etc) upon emergence back onto the Earth there would be nobody else around for thousands of miles. I just think that it would be futile and we're all going to die anyway, so why bother trying to survive. What are the elite without the common people to do their work for them? Given 99% of the population probably won't survive, the Elite are in for a tough ride.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
ROMNEY AND GINGRICH

Q2: If these people (from the previous question) knew about a massive event happening in 12/21/2012, why would (or would) they put so much into a presidential campaign? TO KEEP BUSINESS AS USUAL GAME FACE, WHY DOES IT SAY I HAVE TO RENEW MY LICENSE IN 2013?

Q3: Of all of the presidential candidates which one(s), AS PRESIDENT would be be the most likely tell the American public of a massive level event whether its 12/21 or at any of time? Which ones would be the most likely to hide it? ROMNEY AND GINGRICH, SANTORUM WOULD SECRETLY SAVE ALL THE BABIES AND LET EVERYONE ELSE DIE AS HIS PLAN!

Q4: Do you think somebody Ron Paul or Rick Santorum would know NOW about a 12/21/2012 event? I DOUBT THEY KNOW NOW SANTORUM PROBABLY SITTING AROUND WAITING FOR JESUS ANY WAYS, PAUL MIGHT HAVE A IDEA DOUBT HE KNOWS FOR SURE.

Q5: IF Ron Paul knew about it NOW, would he say something about it? NO TO MUCH PANIC. AND SCREW UP GETTING ELECTED ID SAY IF HE DOES KNOW HE WOULD TALK AFTER ELECTED OR AT A SPEECH AFTER LOSING

Q6: Would any of the candidates be able to hide their knowledge of a 12/21/2012 event? THEY HIDE ALL THE OTHER CRAZY BS THEY DO

Q7: From the answers given above does this lead you to the conclusion that a massive level event is going to happen in 12/21/2012? NO, I SEE NWO, POVERTY, STARVATION AND CIVIL UNREST AND DISEASE AND DEATH BUT THATS THE GAME PLAN ANYWAYS AINT IT?

Q8: If you were president and knew of a catastrophic event about to impact the earth and were given the following options: 1) If you tell the American public you and your family will not be saved from the event 2) Keep quiet and you and your family will be saved. Which one would you choose? ID TELL EVERYONE, WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD FULL OF PEOPLE THAT WOULDN'T TELL.

I believe we will see ww3 by the end of 2012. one with chemical, biological and nuclear weapons. hope im wrong for my kids sake but its not looking to good now is it. i don't see total end of world but its the beginning of a new world a new world government, one currency and one set of rules. everything is going down its just a matter of time before they give us the golden solution.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DIRTYDONKEY

thanks for your input. I agree with you about a possible wwIII. I really hope not though

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
bomb shelter

look here to find places to hide when TSHTF. also i read somewhere that these old missle silos can with stand 100' of water for like 100 hrs im trying to find info to verify but places like that and in the mountains in denver they could easily last a life time. filtering ground water geothermal heating genetically modified food to grow indoors. sneaky bastards

sorry i got a little off topic
edit on 6-2-2012 by DIRTYDONKEY because: i talk to much

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stdscf12

right away I have issue with this

of course the ELITE would be know.

Why? why would they know? I'm sure they SUSPECT, like the rest of us that the entire planet is on a downward spiral but.....

The first thought is that if an event like an asteroid, Nibiru, or any other massive-destruction event were to be known about
why assume its going to be something from the sky? Do we not have enough crap going on to pick and choose our destruction?

If the sky really was going to fall, there would be no hiding that. We'd all know its coming. At the very least there are many ATSers watching the skies. They would tell us. They would tell the news. Word would get out.

Lets go with your theory though that they know Nibiru is about to drop by....

Q2: If these people knew about a massive event happening in 12/21/2012, why would (or would) they put so much into a presidential campaign?

A2: IMO, they wouldn't. A presidential campaign is thousands of hours on the road, countless interviews, thousands of speeches, and days upon days without your family. I don't think they would be willing to put in the the time and effort to try to become president if they knew it wouldn't matter. They would leave it up to the "outsiders"- the Ron Pauls, Rick Sanatorums, Michelle Bauchmans, and Tim Pawlenties.
Yes, of course they would. Business as usual. Especially if they're trying to cover something up, they'd have to pretend everything is normal.

But I digress on that point.... because I don't think they KNOW anything.

I say we should just keep an eye on Iran, Isreal, Russia, Syria, China, North Korea, and Afghanistan (for starters). They're the most likely to have a hand in bringing about an apocalyptic event. Not Nibiru.

And if by some miracle they all kiss and make up, then start watching Japan - cause Fukushima is bound to have a hissy.

And if by some miracle they all kiss and make up and Fukushima doesn't have a hissy, we can all go back to watching glaciers melt, and wondering why North and South aren't quite where they used to be....

new topics

top topics

join