It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Omaha?(pic)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I was in Omaha last week on a river boat on the Missouri river snapping pics with a digital camera.Notice the white object.If you look closely there appears to be a trail above it as if it was moving downward.I saw nothing before or after taking the shot.There were no birds visible.Maybe a bug but I think I would have seen that.Anyway,opinions?

Edited subject

[edit on 15-9-2004 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d]

[edit on 16-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
to me personally, when you zoomed really close in to the thing, it looks like a bird.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
that honestly looks like a spec of dust on the lens

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
I was in Omaha last week on a river boat on the Missouri river snapping pics with a digital camera.

Originally posted by sturod84
that honestly looks like a spec of dust on the lens

If it's a spec of dust, then it's quite likely it would have shown up on the other pictures as well.

Did you notice anything like that thing on any of the other pictures you took that say, Daz?

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Well insects can look just about like anything if they are moving fast enough...

The extreme blur of the object in relation to the crystal clear image looks odd.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
An insect would be my guess as well. Were you using the flash when you took this photo?

[edit on 16-9-2004 by Durden]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well, let's see here....It's blurry, night time, out of focus, looks like a bug or a bird or a spec of dust.....YUP, this has all the tell tale signs of an authentic UFO!

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It's probably the flash reflecting off a bug that flew into the frame. Especially if you saw nothing before or after snapping the pic. I'm assuming you noticed this when viewing the image later, not when taking the pic?

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Look real close....does it look as if there is a darker color line coming down from the top side of it, right between the two humps....from the clouds.....it looks so transparent that it is most likely a bug that was high lit from the flash.....but who knows...

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Look real close....does it look as if there is a darker color line coming down from the top side of it, right between the two humps....from the clouds.....it looks so transparent that it is most likely a bug that was high lit from the flash.....but who knows...

I agree, doesn't look like a UFO at all. Taking pics always fascinates what oddness you can pick up

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Bug. You can even see the body and wings of the shape.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It definitely looks like a bug. Beautiful picture! The water looks great!

top topics

join