It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the martial law call?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The official terror threat level has dropped down to yellow, rather than the predicted red level at which time martial law would be imposed, people taken off to camps, children stolen from parents and given to Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter for re-education.....

This goes along with the other hysterical assertions made, such as the campaign in Iraq would slaughter thousands of innocents, WWIII would erupt out of it, the entire middle east would rise up against the infidel, arrogant nation of Empire-building U.S....etc.

Yet another claim that proved to be false. Just keeping track so that we remember which group of enlightened, open-minded folks are incorrect again and which stupid, blind folks are once again right!

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You deserve a cookie!

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
LOL! Eating some now. Which reminds me, better take the Nexium now before I forget.
If anybody is plagued with chronic heartburn, I can attest to the fact that Nexium is the little purple miracle pill!

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
he he he....Thomas Crowne, are you sarcastic my friend ?

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
However, I'm more worried about the Administration's rhetoric towards Arab countries, at a time when relations are the most strained... The potential for WWIII is still there, and the pieces are on the board...it's just a matter of the other pieces making the responsive moves...as we've already made ours...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I hear you, Gazrok. It seems when you are referring to a particular country over there they all wig out. The fact still remains that we are under attack by certain groups and those groups are protected and aided by certain nations. I don't want to bear the financial burden of whacking these countries and I don't cherish the hardships on any innocent people over there. What a royal pain in the rear it seems to be.

It seems that now some of the people that are benefitting from our move on Hussein are turning on us. One of those lose-lose situations.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
No ties to terrorism, either. Naw, nobody knew Abu Abbas was in Iraq. I'm sure Saddam (now lounging about in Syria, perhaps?) had no idea that in his tightly controlled little kingdom was a cold-blooded murdering terrorist!

Ann Has a great article onthis very topic!

Bob, you're going to love this one!

www.townhall.com...

[Edited on 17-4-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

top topics

join