It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snow Pyramid? Look No Further! 04/02/2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
reply to post by Kluute

Sorry, don't believe you built that, can't see any tools or plans etc , there is no way you could have built something so geometrically precise in one night.

This was obviously built by beings far more technologically advanced than you and you and your brother want the credit for it.

This is ATS my friend, don't come here and try and pull the wool over our eyes, shame on you Tut Tut

Haha I thought you were actually being serious then!!!

We did have a little extra-terrestrial help.................

But if I showed you the pics, i'm afraid i would have to kill you

Originally posted by n00bUK
reply to post by Kluute

OP i must have an imagination barrier because every time we get snow, i create snow penis's, or snow hoe's!

I live Beeston, the snow was about 4inch thick, only for one day though, guessing you live by headingly if there loads of students

Correctus! Headingley indeed

Yeah it came down for about 8 hours on saturday, then stoppped, and now it's all gone!!
edit on 7/2/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Yes I know Headingley well - On Hyde Park is statue of Queen Victoria which back in the day was a target for prankster students who would paint it in rainbow colours and adorn it with silly hats - But I guess Headingley is so camera-ed up these days with all sort of surviellance that would now prove very risky

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Hehe yeah, I walk past the statue daily on my walk to work and there is still lots of graffiti surrounding it!

But then again... I have never been one to support the Royal Family. I have never understood why WE the working class should pay for the lower class and upper classes of the world. The middle class always gets hit hardest in times of economic disaster!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
reply to post by artistpoet

Hehe yeah, I walk past the statue daily on my walk to work and there is still lots of graffiti surrounding it!

But then again... I have never been one to support the Royal Family. I have never understood why WE the working class should pay for the lower class and upper classes of the world. The middle class always gets hit hardest in times of economic disaster!

True what you say - If only the Royals were snow people perhaps they would melt away
For those that like the pantomime of royalty - let them pay for it and not us.
Besides which I believe we are all equal in reality - it is not their reality I know

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

I love snow sculptures and art, its so damned pretty.
Great job!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thank-you.

In a world gone mad, this is an excellent example of what we must do to continue being positive. Energy flow determines a lot of our outcomes. Thanks for the positive energy!

Simply amazing.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthChilde
reply to post by outwired

thank you

edit on 3/4/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join