It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The Iranian government, through a website proxy, has laid out the legal and religious justification for the destruction of Israel and the slaughter of its people.
The doctrine includes wiping out Israeli assets and Jewish people worldwide.
www.youtube.com...
English Sub-Titles

The Mullahs in Iran are in trouble. They have promised the coming of the twelfth Iman who is to lead Muslims into World domination. If this does not occur, they look foolish to their masses whom they have brainwashed much like Liberals in this country. If we keep talking and talking this will indeed happen. World turmoil is their only chance of surving.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
by all means.. lets save them from embarrassment by blowing them all up with nuclear weapons.

is that the idea youre attempting to sell here?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You should quickly warn the thousands of Jews living in Iran this news.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Yeah, that was what I was kind of thinking.
And I have not seen the ethnic cleansing videos coming out of Iran, fancy that!!
But I most definately do agree with the Ayotollah if he said annihilate israel, all though I could not find that part in the video.
Weird huh?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I haven't seen one source for this yet... so many people claiming ayatollah wants to "bomb all cities that have jews living in them".

If anything, it's another gaff from the MSM purposefully mistranslating quotes out of context to "change opinions".

Read this paragraph for example, and you will be amazed at what the MSM does not tell you guys:
en.wikipedia.org...

Jews are protected in the Iranian constitution and seat is reserved for a Jew in the Majlis.[12] Iran hosts the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country.[18] After Israel, it is home to the second-largest Jewish population in the Middle East.[11]

www.sephardicstudies.org...

Yet they claim Iran wants to wipe out all jewish "settlements"? There is a difference between zionist's and jews. You don't have to be jewish to be a zionist, and you don't have to be pro-zionist to be a jew.

Sure, Iran did have an "islamic revolution" causing alot of jews to migrate to other countries for personal reasons. But the fact is, people seem to think (or rather, endorse) that hating Israel is hating on the jews. When it clearly is not.

Zionism is a cult, and has nothing to do with religion, politics, or people.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

I think the USA should leave the that part of the world forever. There is nothing there they don't have in their own country.
You should watch the video;
www.wnd.com...

I'm not afraid of the Muslims. I'm disgusted by what they do. They oppress their own people. They rape their women and children. Their religion forces them to live like de-evolved cavemen that hardly ever uses technology. I truly feel sorry for the true moderate Muslims that follow the true teachings of Islam that try to flee their homes and come to America so that they won't be killed by their own people. I feel sorry for the women and daughters that flee from their insane fathers who try to murder them in an "honor killing" because they are not following their wishe. Do you understand why people like Ahmedinijad, the Ayatollah and their followers believe in Islam? I compare them to three groups of people.

1. They either end up as killers acting completely the opposite of god's true values because they worship so blindly.

2. Or they are the "if you can't beat them join them" type who are fearful of their lives. Or in the latter's case...

3. Or they're just idiots who want to rampage and enjoy themselves.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

"Their religion forces them to live like de-evolved cavemen that hardly ever uses technology"

Yes it was amazing how Iran landed a spy drone intact using just 2 coat hangers hooked to some aluminum foil. Imagine what they can do if they get out of the de-evolved cave man days.
edit on 5-2-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

top topics

join