It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are in a New Timeline! Weapon of Sudden destruction.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

IDK about a key of satellites, that would be interesting.

The KEY I am talking about is an ancient secret knowledge key the Templars left codes and clues for future generations to find out about.
I think they call it Solomon's key. It entails the Shield of David, the Seal of Solomon and xray crystallography. Then couple that with vibration or song, that is basically the KEY.
It has taken me 10 years to get this far and it is still being hidden from us, as it can be used as either a blessing or a weapon.
What worried me is that this KEY is in the CERN design, so a blessing or a weapon!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Due to what I found out from the Akashic records I looked up alignments in 1987 and Google's top search item was this;

en.wikipedia.org...

It talks about in August 1987 there was a rare Grand Trine conjunction of 6 out of 8 planets. It was said to bring in 25 year of cleansing according to the Mayans and that this alignment;

corresponded with a great shift in the earth’s energy from warlike to peaceful

It was called the Harmonic Convergence. I swear I have never heard of this before!!

Talk about weird.

This is what I asked the Akashic record.

What day did the 'time travelers' in my dream go back to?
-23 May 1987
Why did they choose this day?
-Due to the alignment.
Any other reasons?
-It was before the New Energy arrived on earth and the Tipping point was going against them.

I suppose I was wrong to doubt the voice, it seems to be right and also proved the rest of the second dream.

The voice was a neutral, computer type of voice, no emotion. Quantum computing in the Earth's massive middle crystal.

I have also heard the Earth' a kind, young yet old, woman's voice who 'knew' me. Earthmother.

I forgot to mention one other thing I felt in the first dream-it felt like a 'Disturbance in the Force'. Where ObeOne Kenobe felt the Death star blew up that planet.
I picked up 911 and Lady Diana's death years before they happened, so I shouldn't be too surprised I picked this up.

I'm just glad they didn't get their wicked way.
Let the Tipping point go way towards LOVE I say.

I've heard of this and have some vaguely similar experiences, but not of the missing shop thing.
Since about 1986-7 things, imo, have been hijacked by the NWO. The 'zeitgiest' you might say for want of a better word is under their control.
Previous to this they were more hands-off and more interested in letting it do it's own thing for the most part.

So I don't buy into it being an alignment of 'peace' either, more like an alignment of control.

I mentioned this about a month ago in the cult thread on the gray area sub-forum and that's when I first heard about the actual name for it by a helpful poster.
edit on 8-2-2012 by WatchRider because: insertion

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

I don't know what Zeitgeist is, can you explain.

IDK if the alignment was peaceful but it was to bring in a time of peace. I think the NWO decided otherwise.

Oh well.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I should mention this but three needle marks have turned up on my forearm, in a triangle formation.
They don't fluoresce under UV light, so they aren't an alien/hybrid abduction. But they have been itching for 4 days.
I seem to be less ill. My eyesight is much less blurry since (I have been targeted by a microwave weapon and it caused eye problems) and I don't feel so tired either.

I asked the Akashic records what the 3 marks were and (doubt setting in again) was told they were vaccines, as the other timelines had slightly different bacteria and I had to be vaccinated.

I don't mind being a time agent if I can be well again.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
reply to post by WatchRider

I don't know what Zeitgeist is, can you explain.

IDK if the alignment was peaceful but it was to bring in a time of peace. I think the NWO decided otherwise.

Oh well.

Zeitgiest means 'spirit of the age'. It can apply to century's, decades and time periods.
The shift in the 1980s taking place in 1987 for example...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
More confirmation of thid thread.

My family and I have had another 'we are in an alternative timeline' event.

We were watching the film called The Goonies. It is one of our family favs, while the kids were growing up and has continued to be. So we KNOW this film.
And we remember the opening scene as the gang were biking to the house of the asthmatic boy.
Now the opening scene is a car chase involving the Goonies and the criminals, after they have escaped from prison.
It left a bitter taste in the mouth.

In fact the more confirmation i have, the less happier I am, as that means TPRB really hate us and see us as cattle, just dumb animals to be slaughtered to get their negative harvest. Just so that the Fallen ones can get back in Heaven.
Well that isn't going to happen but they are prepared to take as many as they can with them, where they are really going to go.

Oh and some screws went missing from a plastic container, that I know was half full only a day ago.

Oh and a thread opened up asking for nuke dreams.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Maybe the collective remembering the other timeline? The disturbance in the Force must have been huge.

Peace now.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It was about a month ago, I don't know, I'm not good at measuring like that off hand. 'Men In Black II' was re-running on a basic cable channel on my TV. And a good part of it, I did not recognize. But see, I thought, and still think, that someone in charge of that movie changed it with CGI, but I don't know how or if, they got Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones (with makeup to look younger) to agree to re act in the changed version. I am very confused by this. I figured someone was tweeking also... with our minds, in preparation for the Part III sequel.

But I'm posting this here, because you all in this thread, are reporting every day mundane things which you do not recognize from before, as well.

It just can't be. (Can it???...)
edit on 18-2-2012 by Saucerwench because: edit

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
< Continued from previous........

What if if some heros shifted us all to a timeline where everything will get better?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I can appreciate your events of alternating timelines. I feel as if each day I wake-up in an alternate timeline and your "events" resonated with me as familiar.

It could be a very small thing like a small block of wood on the door to the outdoor shed suddenly missing and never being noticed before as "missing," a sudden appearance of a "new pet" on a back-door that seems to know the layout of the house and instantly walks to your room as if it has lived there all its life. New and odd places in your hometown you've never seen before suddenly existing for decades.

The world or where I live seems "smaller" like there are people missing. Things like that.

This seemed to start happening to me around August of 2010, and have been manifesting ever since. The Daylight Saving Time of 2010 was what really made me notice. I have an old Emerson "Smart Set" digital alarm clock, which resets when unplugged from the outlet to the correct time. When Daylight Saving Time was moved-up 2 weeks, my reliable digital clock suddenly was missing a day. I let it cycle to when it would change in 2 weeks, but when it did, the missing day was still there or not there. I had to manually reset it to the correct date. This clock has never failed or given incorrect dates or times in the last 15 years.

I thought these things were just coincidences, until the Fall of 2010, I looked-up at the clear night sky and saw the two stars closest to the handle of the Big Dipper rotate a full 180 degrees and reverse to their original positions. I was not under any kind of influence, but clearly saw them move! Like a key or lock opening.

The two stars were Alcor and Alioth. If anyone knows anything significant regarding these two stars and them rotating counter-clockwise 180 degrees then reversing and rotating back to their original positions, please post.

Since this event, I rarely dream, all I can remember is "blackness" when I wake-up. The information is coming fast and furious, but I have since learned how to discern the breadcrumbs from the rocks. It's not what the MSM says, it's what they don't say that I pay attention to. I weigh the two against each other and use my built-in "BS detector of knowledge" to check if either is accurate or not.

If I am an observer or watcher, my attention to detail and how things vibrate are very "loud." Electronic tones or hums are especially "loud," and so is the ability to perceive patterns and how things are arranged in the scale of things. I'm not sure about a lot of the things I am experiencing, but even if I don't know, I know; and I can "feel" if things are "right" or just wrong by "feeling" the vibrations of things around me.

Very fantastic article and if we are being shifted into and out of alternate realities for some unknown or known purpose, only a few people are able to "see" it or "sense" the disturbances in the "Force." Now, I feel as if I am in a "Watchful Waiting" mode just waiting for some "event" to occur. I am not sure when, what, or where, but I do know that I will "know" it when and if it happens.

Blessings,

Trek
edit on 18-2-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

PRAISE GOD FOR YOUR FAITHFULNESS.

I have no trouble accepting your dreams and input as valid. Will prayerfully ponder them.

The timelines stuff is always fascinating. I certainly believe that God can manipulate time as He does anything else.

And I don't doubt that satan and crew have been doing all they could get away with doing toward destruction.

I look forward to reading the rest of this thread.

THANKS THANKS.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

This psychologist was not bothered in the least by your mention of your IQ. I mention being a psychologist, not as an ego thing, but so that some folks who think of such things in a certain way, will benefit more. I'm interested in giving as much benefit as possible.

Some folks will read your IQ and accept it and benefit more. Good on ya.

I also appreciate your candor about your being visual etc. it helps to evaluate and weigh the info you offer.

Blessings,

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
What if if some heros shifted us all to a timeline where everything will get better?

Funny you say that! I´ve also had interesting dreams, but one fits here bizarrely well. It was at the 28th October 2011 (Calleman thought it´s the real end date of Mayan chalender, but what if he was right?).
In this dream I saw an underground scientific facilty with big halls and pipes running through halls and corridors. It could have been CERN, because there were big endless pipes under the cailing, coming somewhere and going somwhere. Everything was metal-like, tubes, walls, doors, all made with shiny metal. There were groups of people, scientists in white clothes and construction workers here and there. One woman walked through huge room and muttered something about her garden experiments gone wrong, something affected plants.
It was anxious feeling, they all knew, that end of the world is imminent. It was because big black hole was coming. It had to start any minute and suck the whole world.
Then I saw a team with 4 people. They walked hurrily though the big hall towards narrower corrior to get to the lift before black hole reach them. I knew they are heroes and they will go back in time to prevent this black hole emerging and eating up the world. They had very little time left to do this. There were nothing to do in this reality anymore, it was too late and only way to save the world was to go back in time and fix the cause of the problem.
Suddenly I saw a big black whirlpool emerging from the wall. Black hole was already there! Heroes started to run and got to the elevator door. I was one of them at one point, grabbed the door and pulled myself inside the lift, because the force from black hole was getting stronger and started to pull everything inside. I felt the gravitational pull and hardly could manage to get to the elevator. I got in at the last minute. But the lift wasn´t working anymore. I pressed some button, but nothing happened. We had to take the stairs. There were strairs going even more deeper underground. I run down with others. At the bottom there was huge container. Whole room was a giant round metallic container. There was some hazy fluid inside it, not water. Heroes had to jump inside this fluid, it was the way to go back in time. The dream ended with this scene, where I saw my companions floting down in the fluid. I didn´t know if it worked or not.

This dream was like sc-fi movie, but the date was interesting. I´ve also had this strange feeling, that something is up with time, space-time or something like that. It´s not possible to prove this, but this is the strangest feeling, sometimes very strong. It seems that many people have it. It´s interesting idea, that these doom-dreams are not predictions, but memories from alternate timelines.
Strange, we have no idea, what has happened and what will happen. Might be good forces and evil forces fighting for this planet. One part wishes us to evolve and become better civilisation, to get to contact with us and become partners, others want to control majority of people here and keep them in sleeping sate. Or these phenomenons might be something natural, cosmic. Singularity. Who knows. But we are living in ineresting times.

Anyway, interesting thread, thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

that these doom-dreams are not predictions, but memories from alternate timelines.

For a number of years, I would have this repeating dream on and off, where in the human population was moved to massive underground towns, and instead of how surface areas are called cities, villages, neighborhoods, the segmented areas underground were called "sectors". Then the dreams abruptly stopped, about 5 or so, years ago. Maybe more...

Last night, I had another timeline anomaly, at least, it seemed so. This thread has me on the lookout for them, now. Quite some time ago, I had this pair of cool looking jeans, but they didn't fit me too good. I --remember-- taking scissors and cutting them in certain areas, deciding to use the jeans as sewing/craft scrap. Last night, I had gotten sick of these same one pants I'd been wearing, and went for those jeans. They were wholly intact, no shreddings. I'm wearing them today. Unfortunately, (and fortunately) NOW they fit, cuz I uh, filled-out more. I'm sure glad other people are reporting similar things here, because otherwise, I'd think I was losing my mind. I have no other jeans I did that too, so as to have made a memory mistake.

Thank you for this thread, OP. I wish it wasn't too late for you to edit and change the title to, 'The Changed Timeline MegaThread 2012' or 'Timeline Watch 2012' like 'Earthquake watch 2012' and soforth. But it's okay.

edit on 19-2-2012 by Saucerwench because: correction

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wow thanks for your posts, I am amazed because this means that I am not crazy, just observant.

Reply to Saucerwench
I am useless at Thread titles. I want to get a balance between thrilling, yet factual, without sensationalism. And yet I always miss the mark.
Do you think I should start a thread called Timeline Watch 2012 (sounds cool thxs)? Do you think that would help more people? Cos I don't care about flags, just knowledge and truth.
(Just found out I am a Counselor on the MyerBriggs personality test-Surprised me as I thought I was an Inventor.)

To Bo Xian
I studied psychology at Alevel and it still interests me. I have read your posts in other threads and I respect a lot of what you say.

I have had some people U2U me and they seem to have had trouble jumping timelines since 1987.
So that is confirmation too. (If you can confirm this LOL)

I was watching the Town called Eureka a week ago, the one with a time loop and the scientist, whose expertise was time maintenance, said, 'Ultra indigo isn't affected by time and this was predicted by Albert Einstein'.
(I will be googling this to make sure it isn't Hollywood madeup science.)

Could this (unproven) theory of indigo children and their auras be this Ultra indigo, that may be a protection and gives an ability of knowing your original timeline. Maybe it gives an ability of time manipulation or even time jumping?
Just a crazy thought eh?

Oh there was one more thought, of Revelation 6 where it mentions the sky rolled up like a scroll being closed.
I am currently reading the Kolbrin Bible (Celtic part) (I will look up the exact verse later) and it states that the future is like an open scroll.
So a closed scroll means there will be no more changes to the scroll-it has been finished.
This reminded me of the Mayan prophecy of 1992 to 2012 being 'The time of no time'
(Not sure about the date of 21.12.2012-it could be earlier.)
I'm not sure what will happen, all I have are dreams.

I am definitely getting a feeling that the timelines are being merged. The looking glass project predicts two timelines; good one is peace but the bad one is catastrophic. We'll see, eh?

Keep watching I'm sure more is going to happen as we get nearer to the next event.

Peace, as God has it all under control.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Timeline Watch sounds good. I would invite in the opening post to request anyone who felt they experienced a timeline anomaly, to feel free (without negative judgement here) to describe it or them. I experienced a time anomaly a couple weeks back, in regards to emailing with someone, but it might have to do with US time zones, but it really took me aback. I will tell about it in a new timeline thread, and ask if there is a mundane explanation for it (or not!) Am surprised at how many personal experiences I have been coming up with which seemed to begin for me, about the last 2 months, except for my longterm repeat doomsday scenario dreams.

As someone who (yourself) is psychology-knowledgeable, you might find this curious. Each incident, I dismissed as "one of those things." Like, "there -must- be a mundane explanation for this." Until this thread, I never thought about "timelines" for those. Must be a powerfull instinctive human reaction to cling with the status quo familiar, even if.....an event really might not be.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

What if . . .

the contention of some scientists . . . that every significant decision on the part of every sentient organism splits off another universe etc. etc. ad infinitum.

. . . as God's way of experimenting with or searching out or proving out or some such

the results of all the possible flawed human decisions.

And then, in behalf of those who will rule and reign with Christ over endless multiverses and eras . . .

all that learning from all that extremely varied experience sets . . .

is collapsed back into one individual from all the versions of that individual from all those universes.

Talk about complexity run amuck! LOL.

But it would sure be one powerful way to maximize experience for those who would rule rulers.

Could that be one of the things from Heaven's knowledge Paul spoke about that was unlawful to speak of?

What do I know.

Just fantasizing along with the rest . . . LOL.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I will be posting a new thread on this soon.
But until then we have a really odd thing happen a couple of days ago.
My eldest and i have been suffering with TMJ pain, so bad it has kept us both up half the night. (caused by magnesium deficiency which is prevalent in my family.)
So I told my eldest to find some amethyst crystals to add to the healing energy from God.
Look here for why;
crystal-cure.com...
We have inherited a load of crystals which we have handled many times before.

But we can't find any amethyst!!!!!

My eldest knows there were quite a few pieces before the new timeline, now there are none. It is her favourite crystal so she would remember how many we had. Even in her private collection there are none.

The only three pieces of amethyst we have, is a carved set from a birthday of mine (actually I haven't looked recently, so I better do that soon, I'll get back to you on that one.)

Is amethyst really expensive here in this timeline? Just looked and it isn't that expensive.
Or has some nefarious entity or agent removed all our amethyst? Weird.

This more than anything else happening has got me worried, as amethyst is supposed to be protection against witchcraft.
(Personally I believe that the Name of God will work very well, but it means that someone in our other past has removed all the amethyst from our house.)

I'm going to buy some as soon as I can, just to stick my tongue out at them.

Be safe.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

I thought these things were just coincidences, until the Fall of 2010, I looked-up at the clear night sky and saw the two stars closest to the handle of the Big Dipper rotate a full 180 degrees and reverse to their original positions. I was not under any kind of influence, but clearly saw them move! Like a key or lock opening.

The two stars were Alcor and Alioth. If anyone knows anything significant regarding these two stars and them rotating counter-clockwise 180 degrees then reversing and rotating back to their original positions, please post.

Are These D4rk Kn1ght's "Dancing Stars"?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2/26/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: link, formatting

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

It would be easy to dismiss you, but I experienced a replay once. My buddy and my sister and I watched three 1/2 hour TV shows in 1/2 hour. We only realized it after the second 1/2 hour show started after we had watched all 3 - at that point all three of us realized something was WAY off.

This was in about 1996.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
There are days where I can't be 100% sure we aren't in a supercomputer simulation. However, organic (us) self-aware thoughts are best kept distracted, so that looking too closely at reality is rare.

Hmm, rather we are not in a simulation, the simulation is among us a part of us, or we "alive" depending upon the machinations of the simulation for an "experience" we call life.

The forces of coincidence in my life are astounding when I concentrate. If I stay distracted it's easier to ignore. So which one do you want, a close look at the grainy bigger/smaller picture, or life distracted? Enlightenment, or Entitlement?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join