It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are in a New Timeline! Weapon of Sudden destruction.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I love your thread OP, many thanks for sharing with us all

There is imo more people coming out and talking about these strange dreams that they feel have meaning! I am one of them and ever since a very real and very disturbing dream I had in 2000 I have had many of these strange/real dreams! I have kept a diary of all of them.

But it's not just the dreams, I have dajuvo an awfull lot and sometimes it can go on for a whole day (not a solid 24hrs, just periods throughout the day)
I also have very strong feelings of somthing that is about to happen. I have also been told I have the "gift" to see things others can't. I believe this to be true, but as I have been told by 3 different spiritual people I do not no how to use my gift yet, but I think I'm nearly there!

I have had one dream come true and not only was it a dream that I had had but my 5yr old son had a similar dream too!

In regards to the start of all my strange dreams that started in 1999, I will share this with you for now along with two other dreams that followed:

From 1999
I was standing in my grandmother’s kitchen at the window. I looked out of the window to see the sky was an orange/pink colour. I could see all the planet's in a line. But they were very very big and close to the Earth. But Jupiter stood out more and was the closest.

From 2000
I was with my ex walking down a back alley, that then lead to a big open field. There were lots of people dancing in front of a big wall of speakers. Then "name removed" came running towards us shouting "there coming, quick run" But I knew that we would not get away so I told my ex to get on the ground and tucked our knees under our tummies and held hands. Everything went really white bright, the back of my neck felt like it was burning. Then I woke up still in the same position as I was in my dream. The back of my neck still felt burnt, when I looked in the mirror my neck was red!!!

Few months later
I was laying on my back, arms by my side in a very bright white room. I could not move and felt very scared, I could sort of make out a figure. I tried to wake myself up, and when I did I was in the same position as my dream!

So there you go. Be nice people

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

This thread struck a chord with me when i first read it,but i wanted to spend time trying to remember every detail of my experience,to be sure there is no logical explanation after all.But ive come to the conclusion that there is none,so here goes.............I distinctly remember,sitting on my bed,crying and very worried and upset,regarding a matter to do with a guy i was dating.In this scenario,i was living in a certain apartment complex,next to a Supermarket,in the town where i grew up.I was so upset that i did,nt want to be alone,and needed to be with my mother,but she lived out in the countryside.So in desperation,i walked a few blocks to the apartment complex where an aquaintance of my family lived.I asked him and his wife to take me to my mother,which they did.I remember her cheering me up and saying things that calmed and comforted me.And then,its like i completely forgot this incident ever happened-till i remembered about it,a few years ago............But here,s the weird thing,i NEVER,NEVER lived in that specific apartment complex! In fact,at the time i met+dated the guy that i apparently was upset about,i was living in an apartment complex right across the road from the family aquaintance that gave me the ride to my mother's house..and i have NO memory of ever going to the aquaintance in an upset frame of mind,or ever even going to his apartment,period.In the set of memories i have now,i just dumped the boyfriend cus he started to annoy and irritate me,no sweat from my side,no upset............Yet in another memory,i distinctly remember my apartment,(even the way my bedroom looked) being in the complex next to the Supermarket-where i NEVER lived..i calculated the year i dated that guy,from remembering where i worked at the time-it was 1987.Freaky.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hey OP, have you seen the 2011 movie The Adjustment Bureau ??

Check it on Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...

I watched "The Adjustment Bureau" in the theater, in 2011. It's simply fantastic!

Do you think the "glitches" in our reality may be "failures" of the people from the "The Adjustment Bureau"?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I'm not sure, but it was if those stars rotated like a key opening. I had to blink a second to make sure that I wasn't seeing things, but they moved. And it was the most surreal thing I have ever seen.

I'd like to hear or read more on the dance of the stars of the plough.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

No I haven't watched it but it sounds interesting.

The glitches we are seeing are there for a reason. It is a witness that someone is in charge -the Source / Yehovah and we are not to worry, just to be ready.

We are being moved to new timelines to converge them all, to only two timelines-I'm sure of that now.

Peace

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your experiences because I do believe and feel that some major events are happening at this time in a dimension or frequency that most humans can not perceive.

I have always had weird dreams that deal with supernatural forces, but they were usually only about my own life or people close to me. Just recently, I started having dreams and ideas come into my head that involve the entire planet or universe and I don't fully understand them myself.

A few days ago, I dreamed that the Earth was about to implode. I am not a science person so I wouldn't be able to explain this in scientific terms, but I was made to know that our world will collapse within itself.

There was a voice and a barely visible shadow figure speaking to me. It said, "Good people will always be good whether in a good environment or a bad environment, and bad people the same". I saw a lemon and it said, "even if you separate the juice from the pulp, there is no difference, they are both still the same thing even though they look different. I can't explain how, but after I woke up I had additional information left behind in my memory.

It seems that all of the evil in our world (or universe?) is going to be imploded or collapsed into their own world. They are being sectioned off by themselves and given full reign. I understood this to mean that they will have unrestricted power to do any evil thing imaginable, I suppose this is hell. Everything and everyone deemed evil or bad will be going into this world with them. When the world collapses within itself, everything will still appear on its current scale, but it will be a lower dimension. People on Earth will not even be able to tell that anything has happened except that human interactions with one another and the environment will be become drastically worse than they are now. That includes government, business, society, family, technology, etc.

After I awoke, I was really worried about how the universe determines what is good versus what is evil. If we are talking about humans, I would say all of us, if not the majority are imperfect and somewhat lukewarm. Would that mean that most of us are going to be trapped with true evil in charge for eternity or an extremely long time? I suppose all one person could do is try to reject all forms of negativity and evil so they are not resonating at the vibration or frequency of all the evil be collapsed together. This would not be a very easy task, it would require a lifetime of constantly searching, learning, and improving yourself. But how much time do we have left?

Could this dream be the true past history about our universe or really the future? I have no idea, but if history does repeat itself, then maybe it is about to happen again.

edit on 4-3-2012 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

In answer to your question, I was always told you can tell a tree by its fruit.
A good tree bears good fruit and vice versa for bad. Good fruit will be love and kindness around you. Not hate and chaos.

I will probably be bashed by christians by this but I think John 3v14 means, you should believe in God.
If you have a relationship with Jesus, then you are part of His Bride (which was a mystery from the beginning of time).

I was just watching a Youtube vid yesterday that talks about the Marriage analogy in John 14v3, where the Bride and GUESTS suddenly appear in Heaven. So the guests must be people who didn't have a relationship with Jesus. I always thought these were the people who believed in God and followed His way.

I don't know all the answers but that verse was always a bit confusing to me, as to who was it talking about.

Another mystery is that not all shall die but their bodies will be changed.

So how does that fit in with the two timelines IDK but according to my research the catastrophes of the 2nd timeline will hit 3 and half years after the disappearance of many; ie the Bride going to the Bridegroom rapture.

This rapture will be either swept under the carpet or it will be said to be aliens.

Just keep loving and seek God while He may still be found.

IMO it is not years we are looking at here, months or just over a year at the most.

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

In answer to your question, I was always told you can tell a tree by its fruit.
A good tree bears good fruit and vice versa for bad. Good fruit will be love and kindness around you. Not hate and chaos.

I will probably be bashed by christians by this but I think John 3v14 means, you should believe in God.
If you have a relationship with Jesus, then you are part of His Bride (which was a mystery from the beginning of time).

I was just watching a Youtube vid yesterday that talks about the Marriage analogy in John 14v3, where the Bride and GUESTS suddenly appear in Heaven. So the guests must be people who didn't have a relationship with Jesus. I always thought these were the people who believed in God and followed His way.

I don't know all the answers but that verse was always a bit confusing to me, as to who was it talking about.

Another mystery is that not all shall die but their bodies will be changed.

So how does that fit in with the two timelines IDK but according to my research the catastrophes of the 2nd timeline will hit 3 and half years after the disappearance of many; ie the Bride going to the Bridegroom rapture.

This rapture will be either swept under the carpet or it will be said to be aliens.

Just keep loving and seek God while He may still be found.

IMO it is not years we are looking at here, months or just over a year at the most.

Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
It´s interesting idea, that these doom-dreams are not predictions, but memories from alternate timelines.

Reading your post made me remember a dream I had kinda dealing with timelines on August 28, 2011. I checked into a hotel dropped off my stuff then went exploring corridors and I saw shadows walking. One walked right by me, then I saw one go through a wall that was fake. I opened the fake wall and there was a stargate portal like the tv show. I went through it and it didn't twist or turn. I came out and I was in a city square, there was an amber hue in the air and there were a ton of planes in the sky. When I came back my girlfriend was in the room and I had to pack, even though I never unpacked.

I just thought it was a synchronicity remembering that as I read your dream. I keep a dream journal and looked it up. I was visiting my girlfriend in minnesota at the time, and reading on I had another dream where someone pointed out a "time veil" that was broken and slipped back into 1950. I wrote that I was having a lot of deja vu in august. I've been trying to look for other instances of this. Cool thread

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
reply to post by Son of Will

I have been researching something called the Key for years and CERN has used it in their design. I find that very interesting and disturbing.

This sounds similar to the Youtube theory, doesn't it?

I think that frequencies and harmonic resonance, are the way to go and the fact that our solar system has been shaken up by a couple of things, that will be seen soon. Just as they were seen hundreds and thousands of years ago.

And in my thread I did say it was the Russians who believe it is a time travel machine, maybe that is why they are now building their own LHC at Dubna (spelling?)

Peace it is all being looked after anyway.
I just thought I would share what I had seen and heard.

Wow I havent accessed the records that i can recall but ive met a lot of people that have. You seem quite intuitive.

There is definitely something happened in the tectonics of america. It is no doubt that some physical change is taking place beneath our feets, whether its gaping holes that are being created or the shifting of the axis by earth.

I was blown away by that image you linked of the eclipse timeline. I guess its now or never?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

This I have to look into...it one of our favorites also.....I do t remember a chase in the opening scene...could they altered it in a new release, you know how they edit movies sometimes for effect?

I have benn having night terrors since 2008, that is when I started to notice a change in this world or time. Then when I looked at that timeline you posted I felt my heart sink. Maybe I am not crazy?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Something is definitely wrong, I must agree.

Time has sped up in very weird way and pieces of my memory are just gone or changed. I will have conversations with my husband and he'll tell me it never happened. Or when talking to friends the memories we talk about are all wrong. I am really confused.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Your posts are reminding me of so many things I have rolling around in my mind...my head is spinning.

I just posted this on the other thread where I found you and you put up the link to this thread.

What if the cycles of the Mayan calendar, this is the fifth I believe, are time loops. Our souls keep living these couple thousand years over and over with this one being the last or the end of the loop and we finally progress?

My mom has a theory of her own too. Now she came up with this one about the same time I felt the changes, in 2008.

We are now in the bad world...the one where everything is the opposite of what we were taught. Good is bad and bad is good. Greed, abortion, selfishness gluttony etc....are good. The rest of us will suffer for being good or moral. That's why there is this huge surge against religion. The illumnati trying to get everyone to think they are good, that Lucifer is good and the bringer of light.

I would appreciate brainstorming on these if anyone thinks they are worthwhile.

Unfortunately....the dread and chronic debilitating depression I have been suffering with since 2008, plus the constant anxiety, panic attacks and agoraphobia. Tell me if any of what we are considering is true...this is the closed scroll....I hope I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I'm not sure if I should mention this but three needle marks have turned up on my forearm, in a triangle formation.
They don't fluoresce under UV light, so they aren't an alien/hybrid abduction. But they have been itching for 4 days.
I seem to be less ill. My eyesight is much less blurry since (I have been targeted by a microwave weapon and it caused eye problems) and I don't feel so tired either.

I woke up three weeks ago with three neat little puncture marks on my forearm, scabbed over. Tiny, in a crescent shape, six inches above my wrist. About half an inch total. They weren't there when I went to bed. No, there are no insects/spiders in my bedroom.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe
It seems that all of the evil in our world (or universe?) is going to be imploded or collapsed into their own world. They are being sectioned off by themselves and given full reign. I understood this to mean that they will have unrestricted power to do any evil thing imaginable, I suppose this is hell. Everything and everyone deemed evil or bad will be going into this world with them. When the world collapses within itself, everything will still appear on its current scale, but it will be a lower dimension. People on Earth will not even be able to tell that anything has happened except that human interactions with one another and the environment will be become drastically worse than they are now. That includes government, business, society, family, technology, etc.

After I awoke, I was really worried about how the universe determines what is good versus what is evil. If we are talking about humans, I would say all of us, if not the majority are imperfect and somewhat lukewarm. Would that mean that most of us are going to be trapped with true evil in charge for eternity or an extremely long time? I suppose all one person could do is try to reject all forms of negativity and evil so they are not resonating at the vibration or frequency of all the evil be collapsed together. This would not be a very easy task, it would require a lifetime of constantly searching, learning, and improving yourself. But how much time do we have left?

This really resonates with me. I believe that every religion's myths and parables are (quaint) distortions of actual truths. "Hell" is indeed a world filled with evil negative people. Dante saw that and tried to express it in "Inferno" with its different circles of hell. I would not be surprised at all if your prediction is correct, re: evil people being sectioned off and given reign over their own much worse world. That also implies that people who are not evil will awaken in a different world. I believe this is where every religion's Heaven and Hell concepts originate.

You're on the right track. Eliminate (as much as possible) negative people from your life. Focus on the good every day, and most importantly, express your gratitude to the Universe for everything that's good in your world. It doesn't take years of studying with Tibetan monks to become a positive person.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Press play, fast forward
Nonstop, we have the beaten path before us
It was all there, in plain sight
Come on people, we have all seen the signs
And we will never get back to
To the old school
To the old grounds, it's all about the newfound
We are the newborn, the world know all abouts
(We are the future and we're here to stay)

We've come a long way since that day
And we will never look back, at the faded silhouette

We've come a long way since that day (that day [x?])

And we will never look back
Look back, at the faded silhouette

Straight ahead on the path we have before us
Day by day, soon the change will come
Don't you know we took a big step forward
Just lead the way and we pull the trigger

Now, we will never get back to
To the old school
To the old grounds, it's all about the newfound
We are the newborn, the world know all abouts.
(We are the future and we're here to stay)

We've come a long way since that day (that day [x?])

And we will never look back
Look back, at the faded silhouette

www.lololyrics.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There's a lot of mucking about going on to herd humans down the worst possible timeline.

But you know what the WORST culprit is? Doom and gloom/end times prophecy/Biblical Revelation crap.

I was a full-time professional time traveler for ten years. I also attracted ATTENTION from the military industrial lodge complex and survived an attempted recruitment by the CIA remote viewers; I say "survived" because when I saw what evil energies that they're plugged into and voiced AGGRESSIVE REFUSAL of their recruitment, there was a serious attempt on my life. I had to learn lots of kickass psychic self-defense techniques and also master many things about shifting timelines to survive. I teach other people to do the same thing.

This goes WAY beyond "positive thinking" and the "law of attraction" and all that superficial pablum. That stuff won't work if you have damage to your time body.

The time body is the vehicle or the "envelope" of energy that we use to travel in time.

Most people have lots of damage to it. When you have damage, you tend to manifest bad luck or nonoptimal circumstances wherever you go.

I hadn't realized it back when I got hit by the MILAB dudes, but before that I had already sustained loads of damage to my time body; that's what made me vulnerable to further problems.

I was given information about how to fix this and learned to do it; since then, no problems, except this past summer when I was writing one section in my new book in which I talk about the military's history with time machines, cloaking devices, and other "dark" technology. This IMMEDIATELY kicked up interest and a black helicopter was sent out within a half hour to buzz my house nine times.

I blasted it with electric violet energy and it took off to the treeline, where I managed to get a video of it.

These entities are BULLIES. And LIARS. And ultimately, extremely powerless. They're still approaching time as a static, linear thing....going from point a to point b and trying to manipulate changes that way.

But time is not a line. TIME AND PROBABILITY ARE ONE.

Shift the energies you resonate with, shift the types of emotions, ideas, and interactions you're involved with, jettison poisonous people, depressing and destructive life philosophies (like all the suicidal ideation that comes with believing in End Times garbage) and EVERYTHING changes. Serious health conditions can reverse relatively quickly. I went from chronic heart failure and debilitating chest pain to a clean bill of health. This stuff is real.

[snip]

And people are going to be experiencing more of their own individual timeline discrepancies in the years to come because we're gradually making a shift to live on shamanic time or synchronistic/instantaneous time, but much of the world is still caught up in artificial, man-made time; and you'll have moments where your own timeline BUMPS into or clashes with other people's created timelines. This explains all time anomalies. Think of it as a seepage or a leak from one timeline to another.

On human terms, police investigators have long ago realized that when you, say, have an accident scene and ten witnesses, those witnesses won't agree about what happened.

In a similar way, one's experience of life can be QUITE different than the person standing next to you. This is a real world way of looking at these changes; people experiencing highly different things within the same geographic location, on the same date.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am revisiting this thread as I was sent a link to this video;

www.youtube.com...

He also got a vision in FEBRUARY 2012.
Pretty sure that month was the month the Nazis UFO launched from, to the past.

At present I and my family have been nearly assassinated about 5 times since Feb '12, so we must be causing them problems.
Anyone know how they can help us, can you PM me?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
Several years ago I began having a reoccuring dream where I was in a parking lot near my house, and I was running from something above me. I turned to look into the sky, and what I can only describe as a "mechanical" looking eye, composed of something like chain on pullies, which also caused it to rotate with a mechanical grinding sound, with all sorts of spinning cogs and cams where the iris would be. It opened up and then composed itself seemingly out of clouds into matter, looming huge in the sky above me. It rotated towards a brick tower structure on the wharf behind the parking lot, and the brick building disintegrated into dust, and then moments later re-materialized, from the ground up, out of the same cloud of dust left dispersing with its disintegration.
Then, I turn in run in terror. It wasn't just to escape what the "eye" was doing. Somehow I was trying to get somewhere and stop something or reach someone.
I can't remember the rest of it, but every time I had it, the level of terror was remarkable. I've not been prone to nightmares, particularly, either. Nor am I one who is scared easily.
Your noticing of the differences in shops, businesses, plant growth.....I have experienced this, as well. Occasionally, I will drive down a street, and see a whole new building and not be aware the old one was torn down, or ever seeing any construction taking place. These are "markers" for you, and I would start paying more attention to my environment in that light.
I have had the sensation before, and I call it a kind of backwards deja vu feeling, that I have either moved between different dimensions, timelines, alternate realities, or a different sensation where I have wondered if we just keep doing the same things over with slight variations--sometimes large ones.

Just joined to comment on this post, though it seems dead, I would like to revive or start another, after seeing a post about the meltdown that supposedly happened at CERN on 13 Nov 2015, I came across this thread and saw a relevance in this story and your dream.
mainerepublicemailalert.com... ties-all-covered-up-video/

I also wanted to state that I'm a targeted individual of military direct energy weapons and phase2 bioapi technology & have been on the government black/kill-list, from birth for what I believe are genetic purposes in their Saturnic messianic sacrificial ritualistic reality. Seen as tho someone mentioned energy weapons earlier.
Just quickly I'd like to state that like many other Targeted Individuals, which at the time I was unaware of & that I was one, if Unknown please research the exact nature of this mass demonic program, that is currently happening worldwide to continue their war on Truth.
On the 21/12/12 I believe that a mass saturnic attack was launched against all Targeted individuals- who I believe have a greater connection to the source and are here to even out the dark ignorance that rules this realm, and that we are really Starseeds on a mission to destroy the darkness. I believe an attempt was made on my life on this day by poisoning my home, I lost over a stone couldn't breath and took over year to recover to even 70%, had I not been as fit before hand I think it may have been a different story, but the reason I'm mentioning this is at that day, CERN was operating and was scheduled to run at 70% which at that time was the highest it had run. I honestly think that the situation with me feeling like I nearly died really was connected to Cern and the symbolic date of the end of the age, Mayan prophecy. I've also read a essay on this date been described in the bible in code. As "the end of heaven" which I also believe is describing people who have advanced spiritually and their intention is to sabotage our akashic records, which is describing us in the second heaven, hence " the end of heaven" after they target those of us on the kill list from genetic information they take at birth but don't disclose, this could just be blood types possibly, but another thread in itself. I'll look for the link after I post this about the end of heaven date or google and save me the effort
cheers
Now the the PTB wanted to kill or incapacitate to literally bring in their intended blight, I don't think anyone who has posted in this thread could deny that darkness is running amok and will get worse with their official admission of the start of WW3 next year to aid the mass depopulation program and implementating their NoWayOrder, from this original posts date
I've seen others state things about films that have changed, promoting the alternate timeline theory, one was the "mirror mirror on the wall" from disneys cartoon that is now "magic mirror on the wall"
But I wanted to discuss the possible altered time line, as all those with eyes that can see, won't be able to deny were living in the end times. I have come to realise that that the programme against Tis is to hinder their spiritual advancement or the lightening of the darkness by these Truth Seeds, which I must say are all logged and chipped at the minimum, like cattle assessing our threat level and inclination to truth. So those that believe in synchronicity, I would like to state that upon readin the following verse from Dan7:25 I actually believe it is describing them splitting time -(dividing of time) it depends on translation.
If anyone see this please tag the original posters if they're friends thanks, I'll wait for a reply, peace out people
edit on 19-5-2016 by Sourceseeker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join