It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Dead in exlosion at Josh Powell's Home in Washington State

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

Maybe Colin Powell is playing a role in this?

I don't think this is something to joke about.....I mean....really.
edit on 2/6/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

oh jeez, i'd hate to mess up the negative vibe you humans have brought upon yourselves. FEAR is good for the heart! make sure you've had your daily dosage.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

I am a 911 dispatcher. I am on the phone with people who are victims of severely deranged people all the time. Sometimes I hear things (I once was on the line with a woman hiding in a closet from her maniac drunk husband, who found her while I was on the phone with her, and he killed her with a hammer....I heard her screams and her being killed) So I can assure you that there is evil in this world. I don't put anything beyond humans....I have heard some insane s***. This type of thing happens more than you know. This was only big news because the story had been on TV for some time, thanks to vultures like Nancy Grace.There was a case not long ago very much like this that I dealt with personally.... A man wanted to get back at his ex by taking the kids....he tied them up and started the house on fire....then called 911. He was calm as could be as he told me what he had done...luckily, the fire dept got there and the kids survived (but had burns and had to be hospitalized) The Dad shot himself as the police drove up. There are some crazy people out there, and you would be surprised at what some humans are capable of.

We are all capable of anything. I could grab a gun, and shoot a bunch of kids. After Columbine, a lot kids DID grab a gun, and shoot kids. What does this mean? Influence. The idea that humans are "equal" has almost been completly destroyed. Over 80% of the world, agrees English should be the Universal language. Its our instinct, to act as "one". Not black/white/chinese/russian/insane/murderer/inmate/christian/enemy/ etc etc.

A story like Josh Powells, that just so happened to occur when TV gets its most viewers, is a tactic that makes you go: "Wow.......people are NUTS!!!! Well at least im normal." Not only does this destroy human confidence, it fills you with fear.
edit on 6-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

OK...I see where you are going...I won't play.
Just put on your rose colored glasses and skip away. I said nothing of fear....just stated the reality of what goes on daily. Some people would rather not know I guess, and that's fine. But there ARE some very bad people out there, and if you don't accept that, you are vulernable. People do crazy things....that's all I'm saying.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I do agree with you about the media....they make me sick. They profit off of tradegy and destroy lives all to get ratings....especially Nancy Grace, who comes in the guise of "crimefighter"....when what she is really doing is using people's pain to bolster herself....it's disgusting,

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

oh jeez, i'd hate to mess up the negative vibe you humans have brought upon yourselves. FEAR is good for the heart! make sure you've had your daily dosage.

What you are not getting in what StealthyKat and I, and others, are trying to point out to you...it's not negative vibes we are talking about...it's sick people, and the people they KILL. Not a vibe, an action. Actions that are real. Sticking your head in a hole in the ground, doesn't make it not real. Sometimes, there are good reasons to fear. If some people had listened to those who feared for the 2 sons of Powell...they might be alive today.

Des

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm with you 100%. Trust me im not some deformed half mutant person that hates America & lives in a shack(at least not yet). However, i am here to suppy other theories. That maybe some of these "sick" people the media makes huge stories about, are false and extremely instigated. I never knew about Josh Powell until the explosion. That article on CNN made me feel like i should KNOW Josh Powell by now (i then researched his whole story). Why should we know someone like Josh Powell? Why all this attention then BOOM-killed his kids on Super Bowl Sunday. Not sure whats up with the wife, guess i need to get back on CNN. I trust them like i trust my toothpaste

edit on 6-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
OMG!! I thought things couldn't get any worse! They did, the medical examiner says the boys were murdered by "chops to the neck with an axe, and carbon monoxide poisoning" how horrible, there is real evil in this world.

www.q13fox.com...

Those poor boys ...... I'm speechless

edit on 6-2-2012 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

What is this The Shining???

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My god this is sick.

How can anyone take an axe to their child's neck?

He was sicker than I even imagined.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I personally think he did kill his kids to shut them up and keep them from talking about seeing him kill their Mom. If you want to take yourself out, that is one thing, but to murder two innocent children too....that is the most heinous, hateful act you could ever do to your children. Icertainly hope the being hacked in the neck part is just a rumor....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynzer
I personally think he did kill his kids to shut them up and keep them from talking about seeing him kill their Mom. If you want to take yourself out, that is one thing, but to murder two innocent children too....that is the most heinous, hateful act you could ever do to your children. Icertainly hope the being hacked in the neck part is just a rumor....

I'm so sorry to say, FOX and CNN have quoted from the coroner's report that that monster did indeed use an ax on his sons.
How could he...

Des

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Just found this video and thought you might find it interesting. It's the latest Nancy Grace show:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
We're such great, arrogant actors aren't we?
What a great exemplary cookie cutter great pretender...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
www.ksl.com...

So, the boys died from the Scumbag Josh striking them with a hatchet.

I truly hope he burns in Hell for eternity.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I have never seen that intervieiw....after watching it, I see alot. I think that Josh is an abuse victim of his father as well. He is timid, his eyes are dead....he is "acting". At one point, he refers to HIMSELF as a boy....it is only at that moment he begins to cry.I think this degenerate "grandfather" is the root of all this. It reminds me of Norman Bates in Psycho....only it is the father and not the mother. I think Josh was beat down and degraded by his Dad and sexually corrupted.by him.....after all, the Dad went on TV and told the world that he wanted a sexual relationship with his son's wife.....and he took pics of her undressing without her knowing it. How humiliating is it to have your Dad say and do these things? What Josh did is horrendous.....but I think that his mind was so warped by his freak of a dad, that he had many demons. He was about to be charged with Susan's disappearance, and he knew what was coming....and that all the sordid details were about to come out about himself and his father....and he couldn't face it. In his sick mind, he probably thought he was sparing himself and his sons from the humiliation of the truth. The Grandfather is now the person of interest......just watch. I will bet that you will see a very sick portrait being painted of this "Grandfather/Pedophile" , Josh's upbringing with this freak, and the fact that those boys were abused by Grandpa and/or exposed to his sickness. I also think Josh knew that they had been abused and that is why he took them with him.....in his sick way of thinking, he was saving them. This is a very sad and very sick story.
edit on 2/7/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Kat, I think you are spot on again.

Do we know anything about Josh's mother? I havent heard anything, dead or alive?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

No, I haven't....odd that she was never mentioned.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This was definitly planned....he gave away all the kids toys to goodwill days before he killed them....
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

So, the boys died from the Scumbag Josh striking them with a hatchet.

They were only wounded, then died from smoke inhalation....they died a horrible death. The coroner said J attempted to kill them with a hatchet, but failed to do so. They found all 3 bodies next to a bunch of gas cans. This is so horrible....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join