It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If TPTB caused 911, how could they resist not filming it themselves.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
They did.
I remember investigators not in on talking to the media wanting to talk to 1 specific camera man.
He setup his camera and tripod and seeminly filmed the plane in PERFECT motion following it in..

I remember them saying

'' How did this person know to be filming at that spot ? ''

after that I never hearda anything of it..

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Here is a peace not shown that much Of the damage to building 7 before it came down.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It's an interesting thought. I like it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
Bush just plain got it wrong; what a surprise ! By the time he said that he probably thought he had seen some footage that morning of 9/11. He would have seen plenty of footage soon after.

2 times? Got wrong the place and time when he saw the plane?

Originally posted by Alfie1
I am not sure what conspiracy theorists are trying to push here. That GWB often made mistakes when he opened his mouth ? You wont get much argument about that. But, at the same time, it appears that he keeps being cast as the arch criminal genius of the 21st century. The two don't go well together.

Thank you for underlying that the USA president can be stupid and getting thing wring, because he does not make any serious decisions. Who does then?
I do not think GWB was aware of the 9/11 operation, on the contrary to the mainstream truthers opinion. I like to see his face when he was told that America is under attack. Nothing was there! He turned back to class, waiting for the instructions.
I guess he saw some "special" footage that day. Inside job was "inside" just in terms that some high ranks were part of cabal, not all Bush administration and government of course.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by andy1972

hand in glove with their jewish counterparts that own the media channels

Have you looked into who owns all the major networks? Or do you just have a problem in general?

Why was it necessary to say 'Or do you just have a problem in general' you have a serious 9/11 attitude problem!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join