It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If TPTB caused 911, how could they resist not filming it themselves.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by ICanThink

He could quite easily have meant that he saw that an aeroplane had hit the tower.

You know ,there is a very good reason why that piece was aired with the starting comment And you don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to wonder exactly what president George w.Bush knew about the attacks....and when he knew it..

Have you ever seen this particular piece?
Let me put it in writing then ,just in case:

G.W Bush stands there claiming he was sitting outside watching theclassroom watching A tv screen seeing the first plane hit which made him think "that was one terrible pilot" and so forth... (He even stumbles and stutters uttering and attempting to add nonsensical detail to his fabrication) This is just one of the numerous problems in this statement. There was only one moment in time were people were still able to reason that the plane crash was a accident, And that was after the first crash. Not one single soul in the world doubted the fact that there was intend after seeing a second plane bombing the second tower.

Prove me wrong by bringing forth people that still believed the event to be a "horrible accident -bush" after seeing the second plane go in. (and keep a straight face)

Which is kind of odd since no one had seen that at that point in time because it was not shown live. A lie !

Another huge problem with the statement that that dumbass president makes in this video is the fact that everyone has seen him sitting INSIDE of the school while he was informed that there was 'A attack on U.S soil' (official statement) after which he just sat there.

So he lied about sitting outside
He lied about seeing the first plane hit

His whole statement was a lie.
This is a video that the 'believers' rather not see posted on here or comment on.

edit on 8-2-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Regarding the Bush clip, have people just completely abandoned critical thinking? If so, why? I'm still stunned sometimes that people buy into all this hype. Bush says. " . . . And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on".

You can interpret this statement in one of two ways.

1) He's saying he SAW the first plane hit the tower on television. If this is what you believe he's saying, you believe he is confessing to a public audience that he was watching a secret broadcast of the first plane strike, essentially admitting that he had foreknowledge of the event and had people in place to film it and broadcast it to him, thus publicly incriminating himself--OR--you believe that he is flat out lying, making up a story about seeing the first strike on T.V., because he forgot or was unaware that there was no live broadcast of that event, thus making a fool of himself.

2) He used poor syntax and misspoke. Although he said, " . . . I saw an airplane hit the tower", what he meant was, "I saw [that] an airplane hit the tower", or, "I saw an airplane [had] hit the tower".

Which of the two is more likely?

I seriously doubt that Bush intended to tell his audience that he had seen the first plane strike on T.V. He said, "the T.V. was obviously on". He didn't say, "my secret intelligence video monitor was obviously on". He was surely aware of the fact that the first impact was not captured by news cameras and broadcast live. Bush is infamous for being woefully inarticulate and bumbling his words in public addresses. Language was far from being his strong suit. I believe common sense points to interpretation #2.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
ehm..i think you conviently skipped a little detail there. The first lie would be the fact that he did not sit outside of the classroom watching tv, remember?

Primary lie : "I was sitting outside of the classroom watching tv ,because obviously the tv was on (he added)"
He was not sitting outside of the classroom. He was inside the classroom and on camera and was notified of "A attack on the U.S". Once again, on camera ! The white house also confirmed this themselves and the world has seen it and can still see it in the recording.

Secondary lie: I saw the plane crash into the building thinking "that must be one terrible pilot" and " a horrible accident".
Who with a IQ over 30 ever thought that the second plane bombing itself into the second building was nothing else but a attack? Conclusion, He was mentioning the first plane.

Not that it matters because this whole statement he makes crumbled to pieces with the primary lie,

He was not outside of the classroom watching TV when the planes hit the buildings.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
ehm..i think you conviently skipped a little detail there. The first lie would be the fact that he did not sit outside of the classroom watching tv remember.

Primary lie : "I was sitting outside of the classroom watching tv ,because obviously the tv was on (he added)"
He was not sitting outside of the classroom. He was inside the classroom and on camera and was notified of "A attack on the U.S". Once again, on camera ! The white house also confirmed this themselves and the world has seen it and can still see it in the recording.

ehm . . . Bush was not in the classroom when the FIRST plane hit. It was following the SECOND plane when he was inside the classroom and on camera and was notified of "An attack on the U.S". Therefore he possibly could have been waiting outside and watching the TV at some point prior to the second attack.

Secondary lie: I saw the plane crash into the building thinking "that must be one terrible pilot" and " a horrible accident".
Who with a IQ over 30 ever thought that the second plane bombing itself into the second building was nothing else but a attack? Conclusion, He was mentioning the first plane.

Yes, as I mentioned above, he was referring to the first plane.

edit on 9-2-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus

ehm..i think you conviently skipped a little detail there. The first lie would be the fact that he did not sit outside of the classroom watching tv remember.

ehm . . . Bush was not in the classroom when the FIRST plane hit. It was following the SECOND plane when he was inside the classroom and on camera and was notified of "An attack on the U.S". Therefore he possibly could have been waiting outside and watching the TV at some point prior to the second attack.

Yes, as I mentioned above, he was referring to the first plane.

edit on 9-2-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

riiiight...

So according to you this was the scenario :

.he saw the first plane hit on a live stream
(which no one had but ok whatever)

.Regardless of that he proceeded and entered the classroom and sat with the kids reading a book
(Because that boeing that he just saw flying into the WTC in NY was not as important of course)

.Then again regardless of the fact that bush already seen the first plane fly into the first building someone needed to notify him of the attack.
(He must have been shocked to hear that even tho that according TO YOU he already seen the first plane hit the building)

That is the biggest load of inconsistent crap-ola i ever seen anyone come up with. It is not even a good try !

Here is one for you:

He could not have seen the first plane hit the building

And with that falls the rest of the bunk you just wrote into a big pile of nothing,

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Obviously you didn't read my original post about this very carefully. What I said was, "I believe common sense points to interpretation #2", which is, "He used poor syntax and misspoke. Although he said, ' . . . I saw an airplane hit the tower', what he meant was, 'I saw [that] an airplane hit the tower', or, 'I saw an airplane [had] hit the tower'".

He was NOT in the classroom when the first plane hit. He could have seen news coverage on TV of the first impact prior to entering the classroom.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Rafe_

He was NOT in the classroom when the first plane hit. He could have seen news coverage on TV of the first impact prior to entering the classroom.

And how do you purpose that to be possible again ?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Rafe_

And how do you purpose that to be possible again ?

Well, according to the complete 9/11 timeline at historycommons.org, upon arriving at the elementary school,

"Bush goes to a classroom that has been converted into a communications center for the traveling White House staff and talks to Rice using a secure phone there. Rice says, “Mr. President, a plane crashed into the World Trade Center.” Bush has already been informed of this by members of his entourage (see (8:55 a.m.) September 11, 2001 and (Between 8:55 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.) September 11, 2001). [Associated Press, 11/26/2001; Sammon, 2002, pp. 42; Bush, 2010, pp. 126] He says, “That’s a really strange accident,” and Rice replies, “Yeah, it really is.”

"Bush and Rice Continue with Their Schedules - After the call ends, Bush heads on to watch a children’s reading drill at the school (see (9:03 a.m.-9:06 a.m.) September 11, 2001) and Rice goes to her senior staff meeting (see (9:04 a.m.) September 11, 2001)."

Can you imagine that a classroom that has been converted into a communications center for the traveling White House staff could have a TV in it?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Well, according to the complete 9/11 timeline at historycommons.org, upon arriving at the elementary school, "Bush goes to a classroom that has been converted into a communications center for the traveling White House staff and talks to Rice using a secure phone there. Rice says, “Mr. President, a plane crashed into the World Trade Center.” Bush has already been informed of this by members of his entourage (see (8:55 a.m.) September 11, 2001 and (Between 8:55 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.) September 11, 2001). [Associated Press, 11/26/2001; Sammon, 2002, pp. 42; Bush, 2010, pp. 126] He says, “That’s a really strange accident,” and Rice replies, “Yeah, it really is.” "Bush and Rice Continue with Their Schedules - After the call ends, Bush heads on to watch a children’s reading drill at the school

Thats a good one

historycommons.bs right ? Here is a bit about that website for you:

The data published as part of this investigation has been collected, organized, and published by members of the public who are registered users of this website.

I can see now how you come to these impossible conclusions. Totally ridiculous of course but whatever...

So can you now instead of beating around the bush* finally anwser how he watched the first plane hit on live tv ?

You do realize that the first impact was not even shown on tv that day right?
(let alone live
)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Well, according to the complete 9/11 timeline at historycommons.org, upon arriving at the elementary school, "Bush goes to a classroom that has been converted into a communications center for the traveling White House staff and talks to Rice using a secure phone there. Rice says, “Mr. President, a plane crashed into the World Trade Center.” Bush has already been informed of this by members of his entourage (see (8:55 a.m.) September 11, 2001 and (Between 8:55 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.) September 11, 2001). [Associated Press, 11/26/2001; Sammon, 2002, pp. 42; Bush, 2010, pp. 126] He says, “That’s a really strange accident,” and Rice replies, “Yeah, it really is.” "Bush and Rice Continue with Their Schedules - After the call ends, Bush heads on to watch a children’s reading drill at the school

Thats a good one

commonhistory.bs right ?

I can see now how you come to these impossible conclusions. Totally ridiculous of course but whatever...

So can you now instead of beating around the bush* finally anwser how he watched the first plane hit on live tv ?

(let alone live
)

You must have difficulty with reading comprehension, which makes sense based on your reasoning (or lack there of). Please re-read my original post. I never said he watched the first plane hit on live TV, quite the contrary.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Thats a good one

commonhistory.bs right ?

(let alone live
)

You must have difficulty with reading comprehension, which makes sense based on your reasoning (or lack there of). Please re-read my original post. I never said he watched the first plane hit on live TV, quite the contrary.

You must have difficulty with reading comprehension

(and you with grammar but lets not deviate anymore. You are having a hard enough time with it as it is)

Really now..

reply to post by Rafe_

And so...
Do you yourself even remember your own bunk?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I was actualluy thinking that perhaps one can spot a camera crew from the innitial footage in one of the adjacent buildings. Open window at the best view points.

If they did film the entire incident and have multiple angles of the first impact as it happens, then they would have gone all out; Picked out the best seats in the house, rolled out the best cameras. If they planned everything so carefully why not this?

So i guess the question is, whats the best seat in the house?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Thats a good one

commonhistory.bs right ?

(let alone live
)

You must have difficulty with reading comprehension

(and you with grammar but lets not deviate anymore. You are having a hard enough time with it as it is)

Really now..

reply to post by Rafe_

And so...
Do you yourself even remember your own bunk?

God--you are totally confused. I said he could have seen news COVERAGE on TV of the first impact, in other words, he could have been watching the coverage of the events unfolding as a result of the first impact. Obviously there was no news coverage actually showing the first impact, so he couldn't have seen it, which was my original point. If you had actually read my original post you would have spared yourself this confusion.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
They even had it on tape BEFORE 9/11...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

God--you are totally confused. I said he could have seen news COVERAGE on TV of the first impact, in other words, he could have been watching the coverage of the events unfolding as a result of the first impact. Obviously there was no news coverage actually showing the first impact, so he couldn't have seen it, which was my original point. If you had actually read my original post you would have spared yourself this confusion.

Look mate , it is very obvious that you dug yourself into a hole ( lot of BS).

Bush was lying trough his teeth just like you and that is the end of it.
Thank you for being a shill and outing yourself, have a nice day.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Rafe_ because: shortened quote

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
To the two going at it above. There are actually three different versions of when Bush came to hear about the news. Three, all of them told by Bush himself. Which makes the argument above useless really.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
They even had it on tape BEFORE 9/11...

yeah true

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
To the two going at it above. There are actually three different versions of when Bush came to hear about the news. Three, all of them told by Bush himself. Which makes the argument above useless really.

It actually proves the point that he was lying,
Not that it really needs more proof, i mean it is a bit too obvious, of course, unless you are naive enough to fall for something like that.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Look mate, the only hole here is yours. It seems my point was beyond your comprehension. I never deviated from it, nor contradicted myself. You simply don't get it. I'll simplify it for you.

Bush said to a public audience:

" . . . And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on".

Below you will see two possible interpretations of this statement. Please pick the one you believe probably is the most accurate.

1) Bush intended to tell his audience that he had seen the first plane strike live on T.V.

2) Bush used poor syntax. He meant to say, "I saw [that] an airplane hit the tower".

Do you get it?

I pick number 2.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Rafe_

Look mate, the only hole here is yours. It seems my point was beyond your comprehension. I never deviated from it, nor contradicted myself. You simply don't get it. I'll simplify it for you.

Bush said to a public audience:

" . . . And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on".

Below you will see two possible interpretations of this statement. Please pick the one you believe probably is the most accurate.

1) Bush intended to tell his audience that he had seen the first plane strike live on T.V.

2) Bush used poor syntax. He meant to say, "I saw [that] an airplane hit the tower".

Do you get it?

I pick number 2.

look just pack it in will ya ,you look ridiculous enough as it is contradicting yourself ,falling for your own lies and so forth and so forth..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join