It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Split your face in half.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Take that half you have saved and align it up to the original one .....pretty freaky eh...comment all you want.

gotta go save some dolphins,be back later

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Do you mean get a picture of my face, cut it in half, then use that half to create a full face?

Sounds creepy as hell, brb.
edit on 2/4/2012 by Ajanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by saroncan
Take that half you have saved and align it up to the original one .....pretty freaky eh...comment all you want.

gotta go save some dolphins,be back later

Won't this hurt a lot?

Who saves half of their face anyway? Sounds totally extreme BME to me..

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
My friend tried this tonight while I was at his place, but he only got through step one. He's not doing much of anything now... I think he's done (for good)...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

Wow, so inspiring and humbling. Who knows what would happen if the most powerful individuals on Earth weren't humble in the coming times.

Good comic fun.
edit on 4-2-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
My friend tried this tonight while I was at his place, but he only got through step one. He's not doing much of anything now... I think he's done (for good)...

Wow I am a little slow tonight, but as soon as I "got it" I couldn't stop laughing.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ware 2 mine 4 fishes?! PlX HALP!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I looked at the title and it immediatly cast my mind back to the video of a guy who jumped off a cliff into water but hit his face on a ledge on the way down.

He split his face, you see him on operating table (someone filming through viewing window) and it's like trying to close an open book.
Most graphic.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
I looked at the title and it immediatly cast my mind back to the video of a guy who jumped off a cliff into water but hit his face on a ledge on the way down.

He split his face, you see him on operating table (someone filming through viewing window) and it's like trying to close an open book.
Most graphic.

This needs a serious warning - www.liveleak.com...
edit on 4-2-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

edit on 4-2-2012 by CesarO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I did it and it didn't look very unusual. My face is pretty symmetrical, so it didn't make much difference.

new topics

top topics

join