It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Actors re-visited

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Just wondering - professional camera person paid to be in the right spot at the right time??!!

You're surprised that there were paid professional camera persons at the biggest story of the century, in a major city?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

Couple hundred thousand dollars will turn anyone a "witness".
edit on 4-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

You would lie about the death of your child for two hundred thousand dollars, and then go on to cover it up for over a decade?

I wouldn't.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

We're talking actors here. There is no child. Yes, real innocent people died. But certain people were placed "amongst" them, thus the illusion can be controlled from the inside.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

We're talking actors here. There is no child. Yes, real innocent people died. But certain people were placed "amongst" them, thus the illusion can be controlled from the inside.

So your contention is that there was no such person as Mark Bingham, and his 'mother' was an actor?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Right as it was happening - I am not surprised - I am well awake and well aware. I just hope that by posting my observations I can help others to see the reality.

It was not so much the professional camera man/woman was there - right spot and right time - it is the fact that the filming was so calm and still and focussed - makes me wonder whether he/she knew that it was just an albeit - evil show. They knew it was contrived, planned and therefore controlled so no real danger - just film and get paid like any other day.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists would kill their own Child for 200,000 dollars. Go and read some psychology and/or human behaviour research - there are people on this planet who would sell their soul for five minutes on television - for nothing.

You may not cover the death of your Child for a decade or pretend the death of an imaginary Child - but there are many many disordered and desperate people on this planet who would.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

reply to post by mossme89

What does nvm mean?

Much Peace...

nevermind

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Perhaps your own mother is a paid actor!

Have you ever considered that?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists would kill their own Child for 200,000 dollars. Go and read some psychology and/or human behaviour research - there are people on this planet who would sell their soul for five minutes on television - for nothing.

You may not cover the death of your Child for a decade or pretend the death of an imaginary Child - but there are many many disordered and desperate people on this planet who would.

Much Peace...

I'm that there are people who would do that, although the number is vanishingly rare. By psychology research I assume you mean the current rash of fashionable - and largely baseless - books contending that psychopaths are in fact quite numerous. I disagree with that 'research'.

But all that is beside the point. The post suggested that anybody would cover up the death of their offspring for 200k. That's preposterous.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Right as it was happening - I am not surprised - I am well awake and well aware. I just hope that by posting my observations I can help others to see the reality.

It was not so much the professional camera man/woman was there - right spot and right time - it is the fact that the filming was so calm and still and focussed - makes me wonder whether he/she knew that it was just an albeit - evil show. They knew it was contrived, planned and therefore controlled so no real danger - just film and get paid like any other day.

Much Peace...

Or they had a tripod.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What does the proof consist of? There is a guy around who claims Ryann dunn is not dead, when it could be just somebody who looks similiar. Also on the fox interview, maybe its fairly common practice to have somebody of the crew pose as a whitness to an event, when actual whitnesses do not say anything articulate you would want to air as your last interview.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
Perhaps your own mother is a paid actor!

Have you ever considered that?

Well...I am adopted...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

The post suggested that anybody would cover up the death of their offspring for 200k. That's preposterous.

The thread suggests that actors were used/and i posted videos as proof. In one video, a man claims to have made eye contact with the plane right before the wing ripped through his office. HE was a $200,000 actor. YOU instigated the whole child stuff. I imagined some fake crying dad claiming his kid was inside the building, like the lady who claimed her fake finace was in the building (2nd video) If you have evidence of real heartfelt stories, PLEASE contribute to the thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So your contention is that there was no such person as Mark Bingham, and his 'mother' was an actor?

I looked up "Mark Bingham" and found a clip of his mom. She wont stop smiling talking about her sons "death"..
edit on 5-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The thread suggests that actors were used/and i posted videos as proof. In one video, a man claims to have made eye contact with the plane right before the wing ripped through his office. HE was a $200,000 actor. YOU instigated the whole child stuff.

No, you did. At least by implication. You claim to have posted a video that proves the mother of one of the victims on the plane was an actor. Leaving aside that the video does no such thing, I'm exploring your line of thinking and it's clearly nonsense. Because the contention that people would behave in such a manner is clearly ridiculous. I mean, would you?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I looked up "Mark Bingham" and found a clip of his mom. She wont stop smiling talking about her sons "death"..

So that proves that she's been paid 200k? For that money couldn't they have got a better actor? And isn't it more likely that instead of you being able to divine a complex conspiracy from a distraught woman's facial tics, she in fact just has a certain cast of expression?

Is it still your contention that Mark Bingham did not exist and that his mother is an actor? Or that he did and she is happy to lie about him for money?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

So that proves that she's been paid 200k? For that money couldn't they have got a better actor?

Why do they need better actors? Seems like they convinced YOU it was real.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
These people lived through a horrible and traumatic experience, lost loved ones , or friends and colleagues........

These people went through something that most cannot even fathom...

And i find it despicable that people like you will look at them and say "fake, they are actors" and pass off their experience and pain as something that didnt happen.....

Your right, there is something going on here, people are getting so screwed up in their own heads, with their own theories that they have abandoned logic and compassion for fear of having to abandon their own delusions....

Ive watched this 9/11 truther thing go from plausible questionable scenarious , to people frantically grasping at straws, so much so as to claim the damn planes werent even THERE......

But this........this blatant disregard for the human life lost and the people involved makes me physically ill......

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Much Peace...

I'm sure that there are people who would do that, although the number is vanishingly rare.

...unless the government breeds psychopaths for operations such as this?...
in a way they breed all types of people, military, doctors etc... what's so hard about believing they could intentionally create enough criminals for an op, to then come in and pretend to save the day.

none of this is new, they've planned stuff like this before. the government works exactly like anonymous.
it can be anyone.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

But this........this blatant disregard for the human life lost and the people involved makes me physically ill......

Sorry

Not my fault your pineal gland is complete crap. Wake Up and the smell the conspiracys!

p.s if this type of stuff makes you physically ill-your on the WRONG forum. Maybe i could suggest a gardening forum? Maybe a cute little princess forum? Face it: Everything from Titanic to Columbine to 9/11 is full of fakery. Most of you are too full of FEAR to realize this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join