It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Actors re-visited

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

From his 81st-floor office in the southwest corner of the south tower, Stanley Praimnath saw the flames in the neighboring building.

www.usatoday.com...

And Praimnaith was bruised and battered by the impact, so don't pretend he wasn't.

I am a firm supporter of accountability in 9/11 research: that is, people who peddle lies must be held to account and apologize.

What will you do to make amends for this falsehood you're promoting? I'm not going to just forget about this and move on.You claimed or insinuated Praimnaith was an actor, remember?
edit on 5-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

From his 81st-floor office in the southwest corner of the south tower, Stanley Praimnath saw the flames in the neighboring building.

www.usatoday.com...

You trust our media?

And Praimnaith was bruised and battered by the impact, so don't pretend he wasn't.

He looks fine for having a Boeing fly into his office

What will you do to make amends for this falsehood you're promoting? I'm not going to just forget about this and move on.

1. He is on video, claiming to have been 20 feet from the wing. This clearly is impossible. He would have been incinterated.
2. If he WASNT 20 feet from the wing, and in a "neighboring building" like you posted, then he lied on television.

You claimed or insinuated Praimnaith was an actor, remember?

Yes. Hell i even MADE that little Praimnath/ironman video, just to make it easier.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1
You trust our media?

The media aren't a monolithic entity who always lie about everything. What's more, I trust Stanley Praimnaith. I don't trust you at all.

He looks fine for having a Boeing fly into his office

Not on 9/11. Seriously, do you expect to get away with this tripe?

1. He is on video, claiming to have been 20 feet from the wing. This clearly is impossible.

It's clearly very possible.

He would have been incinterated.

No he wouldn't, and he wasn't.

2. If he WASNT 20 feet from the wing, and in a "neighboring building" like you posted, then he lied on television.

Show me the exact video fragment where Stanley Praimnaith supposedly lied. And remember, lying must be intentional. Like you are doing right now.

Yes. Hell i even MADE that little Praimnath/ironman video, just to make it easier.

So what are you are going to do to make amends for your slanderous lie about a 9/11 victim?

I trust Stanley Praimnaith, I don't trust you. At all.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Can you tell the difference between a psychopath, a sociopath, a narcissist and a normal human being? If you can you are very gifted but if you cannot as I suspect is the case here - go and learn all about the term pathological liar.

Pathological liars can lie while looking you straight in the eye - they have no empathy - which means - they do not care about you or anyone else.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

1. He is on video, claiming to have been 20 feet from the wing. This clearly is impossible. He would have been incinterated.

1. So are you a crash investigator? What experience do you have in analyzing aircraft accidemts ? Have you
ever been to a crash scene? I guess not - so we have is a not very informed OPINION, which is like a rectun
In that everyone has one and is full of crap

See you have not responded to my post showing numerous people who survived in the impact zone unhurt

Here are some of their accounts

www.mishalov.com...

Start reading from accounts of the 84th floor . Will find accounts of Stanley Praimnath and his rescuer Brian
Clark. Now explain how they are faked?

edit on 7/2/12 by argentus because: changed ex tags to quote tags

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

January 28 2007 interview w/Stanley

Christopher Bollyn: ..Your at work at the 81st floor, of the South Tower?
Stanley: Yes
Stanley: I worked there as an assistant, vice president in the Loan Operation Department.
Stanley: Southside of the south tower.
Christopher: Ok, and did you have a corner office? Were you facing the Southwest?
Stanley: Yes, actually it was the Southwest corner of that building, our office was located
Christopher: So from the west side of your office window, if you looked out your right, you could SEE the North Tower?
Stanley: Yes a portion of it i could see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If he can see the North Tower, how can he be 20 feet from the wing??

Interview starts at 3:08
www.youtube.com...

I've yet to see you post anything to help your point. You cant just keep quoting me.

edit on 5-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Are you an aircraft crash rescuer or authority on the subject? I guess not as you did not write a response that indicated that to me or any other person who may be reading this thread and be interested.

When a person makes one statement about an incident and then there is another conflicting statement - that probably indicates something is amiss. Having been a Police officer and am experienced in interviewing people - it is very common for liars to forget their lies and make mistakes when recounting an incident.

9/11 is an evil black mark on the history of Earth. Watch any documentary made by any of the truckload of Architects and Engineers who are coming forward. Architects design building to withstand low flying aircraft that may fly right into a building. Engineers are the people who make sure buildings - particularly the really tall ones - are safe and secure.

Then there are the experts who bring buildings down with proper professionally detonated explosives. Explain away the squibs that are evident when the towers come down? Maybe they are squibs that were actors.

Unless you are an expert at interpreting aircrash scenes - then your opinion is just that - an opinion.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I am not a hypocrite as you suggest just someone who is interested in a discussion on this subject and not the massacre of a fellow Above Top Secret member who has put a lot of effort into this thread.

Put some effort into your arguement and I might be able to include you in the discussion.

When a person says they were twenty feet from the aircraft wing in one interview and then in another separate interview uses the term - from a neighbouring building - this is not a continuous story - sounds like it is fractured.

Having been a Police officer I have experience interviewing people - what is your experience with interviewing people?

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

January 28 2007 interview w/Stanley

Christopher Bollyn: ..Your at work at the 81st floor, of the South Tower?
Stanley: Yes
Stanley: I worked there as an assistant, vice president in the Loan Operation Department.
Stanley: Southside of the south tower.
Christopher: Ok, and did you have a corner office? Were you facing the Southwest?
Stanley: Yes, actually it was the Southwest corner of that building, our office was located
Christopher: So from the west side of your office window, if you looked out your right, you could SEE the North Tower?
Stanley: Yes a portion of it i could see

Bollyn is an anti-semite and a bit of a nut, so although he confirms my point, I'm not going to use his 'work'.

Moving on....

If he can see the North Tower, how can he be 20 feet from the wing??

Because he could have been mistaken, not lying. Witnesses make lots of mistakes, all the time. Wow.. that was easy wasn't it?

Interview starts at 3:08
www.youtube.com...

No, the interview does not actually start at 3:08, it starts earlier, with excerpts from a Jeff Hill phone call. I know Jeff Hill, and guess what he thinks of 'VicSims' and Phil Jayhan.

FAIL.

I've yet to see you post anything to help your point.

You have nothing to go on but lies, baseless speculation and slander at this point.

You cant just keep quoting me.

Try me.

Now, what are you going to do to make amends for the lies you told and are still telling, about Stanley Praimnaith?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

I am not a hypocrite

Then don't wish 'peace' upon me if you don't mean it.

as you suggest just someone who is interested in a discussion on this subject and not the massacre of a fellow Above Top Secret member who has put a lot of effort into this thread.

Big words for somebody supporting the vicious slander of 9/11 victims.

Put some effort into your arguement and I might be able to include you in the discussion.

I'm not looking for your approval nor for your inclusion. Sorry to burst your bubble.

When a person says they were twenty feet from the aircraft wing in one interview and then in another separate interview uses the term - from a neighbouring building - this is not a continuous story - sounds like it is fractured.

You are not making any sense.

Having been a Police officer I have experience interviewing people - what is your experience with interviewing people?

I've had to interview plenty of people for work-related tasks. I've also been a 9/11 researcher for 8 years. BTW: I don't believe you were a police officer.

Much Peace...

If you don't mean it, don't say it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/2/12 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
He didn't lie - the docu-drama video of the recreation shows the office more in the center, but in reality, and as he says, his office was in the SW corner. The other building he could view was the north tower, and that was a quote from USA today, not a direct quote from the man himself.

Again, all I see is people declaring others liars with absolutely no proof other then their declaration. There is no debate, no evidence, nada. Just alot of opinions. If you're going to call someone a liar, it would help if you could show, you know, some type of evidence other then "That couldn't happen that way, cuz I said so, so he's a liar". Or "He looks like he's lying, so he is". Thats just conjecture. It's nothing.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

[SNIP]

Where does your video show Praimnaith's location, revolutionphase1? What does your video then imply using that false premise?

What was his actual location?

Much peace.
edit on 7/2/12 by argentus because: removed quote of ill-mannered post

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syyth007
The other building he could view was the north tower, and that was a quote from USA today, not a direct quote from the man himself.

Nope, he says it himself in the link i posted.

Where does your video show Praimnaith's location, revolutionphase1? What does your video then imply using that false premise?

In the interview link i posted, he says himself where his location is. & in the Ironman video i posted, he claims after the plane got "bigger and bigger and bigger" he jumped under HIS desk. That line suggests he is in his own office. Thus, NOT 20 feet from the "slicing wing" which was on the other side of the building.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Here are video's without a final conclusion, where YOU can decide if they are actors. Heated debates welcome.

A few posts later:

go crawl back under a rock

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

In the interview link i posted, he says himself where his location is. & in the Ironman video i posted, he claims after the plane got "bigger and bigger and bigger" he jumped under HIS desk. That line suggests he is in his own office. Thus, NOT 20 feet from the "slicing wing" which was on the other side of the building.

You didn't answer the question. Here we go again:

I'm sure you noticed the 'arrow' in your own video, after all, it's your own video.
edit on 5-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Alright man, we get. You dont believe me. Now stop cluttering my thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join