It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Actors re-visited

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

I do mean what I say. You don't even know me and suddenly you are telling me what I mean and what I don't mean as well as telling me what I can do. I have proudly been a Police officer and your statement saying you don't believe me is just a reflection of your lack of intellect.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone. Nor does anyone else on this site. This site is for discussion and nto for you to cut and paste portions of what everyone else has said - just so you can pull everything apart.

Learn to be confident in your own opinions and you will probably find people will be quoting you and cutting and pasting your statements. If you have been researching 9/11 for eight years you should have watched some of the documentaries from the Architects and Engineers...yes..no???

What is your view on the squibs? I am fascinated and find them intriguing. I do not know how any researcher could go past squibs for rock solid evidence that 9/11 was planned, staged and performed. What do you think?

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

Alright man, we get. You dont believe me. Now stop cluttering my thread.

Not interested in debate anymore?

You just want to go on slandering Praimnaith unabated, without my pesky interference, I take it?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

He isn't slandering him. The OP is showing his research in a discussion forum.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Are you an aircraft crash rescuer or authority on the subject? I guess not as you did not write a response that indicated that to me or any other person who may be reading this thread and be interested.

Unlike most of the people on this forum actually been to a crash scene (LEAR 35A). Walked the crash scene
marking body parts for the coroner to recover. Received training in aircraft crash/fire fighting

Unfortunately the mommy's basement crowd seens to equate watching videos and their own confused paranoia
as proof of some conspiracy...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

You have hardly started any kind of debate. "I dont trust you" as you said a few pages back, proved how silly you are. Who cares who trusts who, im makin a frikin theory.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Cannot have been pleasant walking through a crash site. Having been a Police officer it is never easy researching the death of another human being - only that justice is sought is what makes the experience a tad easier.

Have you watched any of the documentaries made by Architects and Engineers - their testimonies are stunning and the evidence they put forth is quite compelling. I do not believe that 9/11 was in anyway a terrorist action - it was planned and staged and performed by the cabal/illuminati/whatever.

What is your take on the squibs?

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

I do mean what I say. You don't even know me and suddenly you are telling me what I mean and what I don't mean as well as telling me what I can do. I have proudly been a Police officer and your statement saying you don't believe me is just a reflection of your lack of intellect.

And I have proudly been an astronaut. You or me saying it doesn't make it true. Which is why in debate, we work with reliable sources and sound logic to support our arguments, instead of appeals to misleading authority.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone. Nor does anyone else on this site. This site is for discussion and nto for you to cut and paste portions of what everyone else has said - just so you can pull everything apart.

Thanks for telling me what "this site" is about. Meanwhile, if Praimnaith is being tarred and feathered on the basis of 'VicSims'-inspired conjecture, I suppose anybody who questions this is a killjoy. Tough luck.

Learn to be confident in your own opinions

I am.

and you will probably find people will be quoting you and cutting and pasting your statements.

This has already been happening for a long time.

If you have been researching 9/11 for eight years you should have watched some of the documentaries from the Architects and Engineers...yes..no???

I was a member, so I know the organization from the inside, but my opinions on 9/11 have diverged from theirs. I believe they are hard working people who mean well and sacrifice a lot for the cause. I try not to go too hard on AE911Truth.

Chances are, somehow somewhere you've already been exposed to my work.

What is your view on the squibs? I am fascinated and find them intriguing. I do not know how any researcher could go past squibs for rock solid evidence that 9/11 was planned, staged and performed. What do you think?

Piston-driven pressure points exiting from aircondition ducts. (Others make the case for spontaneous formation of pressure escape paths, and this isn't as far-fetched as you and others might think) There is discussion about whether or not these where present at the locations observed given the building plans, but as far as I know the building plans leaked to AE911Truth have not been updated to include upgrades.

Alternatively, if you wish, you may believe that all kinds of mistimed explosions were occurring at random nonsensical locations below and at the collapse front.

I don't.
edit on 5-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

He isn't slandering him. The OP is showing his research in a discussion forum.

Oh nooo, sure. He's just implying a 9/11 victim is actually an 'actor'.

That must be very flattering for Stanley, who's probably still traumatized to this day.

We are supposed to be defending these people, not assailing them. 'VicSims' is offensive garbage and demonstrably false.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

You have hardly started any kind of debate. "I dont trust you" as you said a few pages back, proved how silly you are. Who cares who trusts who, im makin a frikin theory.

Where did the arrow in your video place Stanley Praimnaith in the South Tower again?

What was his actual location?

What are you going to do to put right the wrongs you inflicted on Praimnaith's name in this thread?

He's a 9/11 victim. You are slandering and defaming his character by implying he is a liar and an actor.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
9/11 Actors
9/11 was staged from top to bottom. These sold-out villians are guilty of treason.
An end has to come to this BS.
Anyone (outside of the obvious resident disinformation agents, of course) disputing
this didn't bother their ARSE going through the link.

Exposing the FAKED victims is the key to exposing this mass deception.

9/11 Vicsims Report
9/11 Memorial Scams

How much more proof do you need, for Gods sake.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

The video shows him jumping under his desk and the plane crashing into his office. I put the arrow, simply, where he stated he was. Watch again
www.youtube.com...

YOU stated, that infact the show lied about his location due to it being a "dramatization". Wouldnt you think the real thing is dramatic enough? Why are they making a "fake" scene? Your arguments are mute at best. Its obvious he wasnt "20 feet from the wing" like he says.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I only read up to where you stated you were an astronaut ...

I am not there to prove anything to you or anyone else. I am going to ignore your threads from here on in. You can continue writing but I won't be reading them - other Above Top Secret members can read your posts - that is entirely up to them.

By the way I have been a Police officer and when you slander my name in print - for the public to see - in Australia that is an offence. It is probably the same in America. I am not bothered by you but you may pick on someone who will take you to task one day - just letting you know.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The video shows him jumping under his desk and the plane crashing into his office. I put the arrow, simply, where he stated he was.

No you didn't. You put the arrow in a location where you were certain your audience would believe he would have died, in other words, you were pimping your 'VicSims' nonsense to the max.

You could have discovered you were wrong with a minimum of online research, but you didn't. It was pointed out to you by me in this thread, and then you switched to another claim: He couldn't have been twenty feet from the wing. Apart from the fact that many counterintuitive things happen in collision dynamics, and pieces of plane wing could blasted towards him, and apart from the fact that it is extremely common for witnesses to mistake various things such as color, distance, object or person identification and what not, you flatly conclude Praimnaith is a liar and an actor.

But when somebody like me comes in and tramples all over your 'VicSims' slandering of Praimnaith, you start kicking and screaming while your friends from the VicSims community leap to your defense, trying to evoke 'sympathy' because you're supposedly under attack.

Well, I'm leaping to Praimnaith's defense, since he has hardly anybody here to speak for him. Plenty of 'VicSims' promoters though. Curious how they always timely crawl out of the woodwork in a coordinated manner, sometimes some of them only outing themselves after 20 pages, suddenly having an 'epiphany' and an instant public 'conversion' to No Plane Theory, while loudly exclaiming how fascinating and believable it all is.

I have to say, the manipulative viciousness of this slanderous, 9/11-victim crucifying garbage is truly amazing. But, to be honest, I believe that is the very intention of those peddling it.
edit on 5-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The video shows him jumping under his desk and the plane crashing into his office. I put the arrow, simply, where he stated he was. Watch again

Oh, and where was his desk, revolutionphase1?

YOU stated, that infact the show lied about his location due to it being a "dramatization".

No I didn't. I quoted Wikipedia which didn't use the word "lie", because it wasn't: it was a mistake.

Wouldnt you think the real thing is dramatic enough? Why are they making a "fake" scene? Your arguments are mute at best. Its obvious he wasnt "20 feet from the wing" like he says.

Why are you slandering a 9/11 victim and what are you going to do to set the record straight, apologize and clear Stanley's name from your baseless, mendacious and ridiculously offensive accusations that he's a liar and an actor?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

By the way I have been a Police officer and when you slander my name in print - for the public to see - in Australia that is an offence. It is probably the same in America.

So it's an offense to slander a name in print in Australia? Good to know, I'll take that up with Stanley Praimnaith.

I am not bothered by you but you may pick on someone who will take you to task one day - just letting you know.

But it won't be you. You'd have to identify yourself and you can't allow that to happen.

Maybe you are a police officer after all... the threats... yes, that sounds like the police.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Actually...now that you mention it. I checked out some posts by the username "Waypastvne"

Him and Snowcrash911 seem identical. Check it out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Either way, your boy Stanley wasnt 20 ft from the wing. How can you explain him being that close, when he's on tape saying he was in the SW corner?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join