It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was The Rendelsham Forest Incident an inside job?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The Rendelsham Forest Incident is my alltime favourite UFO case.

If this is true, it was an inside job. No time travellers, and no aliens at all.

So what is the truth I hear you think and sneer, lets face it, it hasn't exactly been the most gracious episode ever known to man has it. Friends I have made enemies I have made too. The truth is so bizarre, far out and almost beyond belief... but not quite. The events that occurred over that weekend were the actualisation of a joint forces research project into the behavioural science of staff on nuclear bases. This exercise involved all three forces and was instigated by the DNA and developed between defense agencies and contractors. It was all planned.

Link

How strange this may sound, i feel this is true.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I find this even less credible than the lighthouse theory

The next part of the programme was to read the personal signatures of the men by way of a remote brain wave data collector. Yes. That's right. It was called the VERP

What in 1980

The last part of the programme was to test holographic machinery with a view to integrating it into the on board security systems of ships and submarines, to deter or delay intruders.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next claim was that it was caused by a weather balloon , or swamp gas maybe ....that's a good one

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think I just read this exact same thread yesterday....time travel....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This sounds extremely implausible, I have no idea why you'd think this "sounds true".

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think the event did happen, (is there anyone who thinks it did not!?). It is considered to be the most credible case or frm one of them but after I saw symbols on nazi-wannabeUFOs, I guess even symbols do not guarantee 'aliens'

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

I have to admit, i probably got a bit too excited.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Themaninwhite

That link is sourced back at Sacha Christie...which is, in my opinion, a shaky (very shaky) source.

Stumbled onto her while researching info about the sky sounds. Yikes...

Unless one wants to believe that aliens are destroying DUMBs...

Source

edit on 4-2-2012 by SonoftheSun because: source

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I get the feeling the guy who wrote this never served day one in the military and has a hollywood perception of how the military operates. I call bunk on this no way would anyone would play a game like this on foreign soil that already objected slightly to us having nuke weapons in country in the first place. It took this long for this explanation story to be exposed...no way I don't buy it one bit.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
hey.. i'm sacha! Cooooeeee! what i actually said about the strange sounds is this...

There seems to be a flurry of oooooh's and arses over this particularly unnerving sound
emanating from who knows where... Or What!?

But it's spreading far and wide. The most dramatic explanation is that it is the sound of air rushing
through tunnels underground... Aliens are destroying DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bases)
for whatever reason... about twelvty different witness testimony blah will attest....

About 73,200,000 results (0.13 seconds) Google proudly boasts... Look at this one!!!

www.huliq.com...

I've read some very cleverly wanged together explanations on faceboff involving all kinds of
mathematical equations and yadadadadada.. I won't name names.. Not for any other reason than
I'd be here all night.

I found the noise particularly disturbing because of it's familiarity... I wondered if i'd heard it
somewhere before but the memory had been buried.....
Then I remembered........
I made a loop of it and was going to stand outside in the garden waving my camera at the
sky while it played through my living room window and load it onto youtube.....
but i'm really not that pathetic.

www.youtube.com...

So.... I've got two words to say to you now....
SHUT UP.
Gotta go... my cats are barking at nothing.

sacha-christie-infomaniachousewife.blogspot.com...

So.... READ PROPERLY. I THINK ITS TOTAL BS JUST LIKE YOUR PRESENTATION OF 'EVIDENCE' TO DISCREDIT WHAT I SAID.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
hey.. i'm sacha! Cooooeeee! what i actually said about the strange sounds is this...

There seems to be a flurry of oooooh's and arses over this particularly unnerving sound
emanating from who knows where... Or What!?

But it's spreading far and wide. The most dramatic explanation is that it is the sound of air rushing
through tunnels underground... Aliens are destroying DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bases)
for whatever reason... about twelvty different witness testimony blah will attest....

About 73,200,000 results (0.13 seconds) Google proudly boasts... Look at this one!!!

www.huliq.com...

I've read some very cleverly wanged together explanations on faceboff involving all kinds of
mathematical equations and yadadadadada.. I won't name names.. Not for any other reason than
I'd be here all night.

I found the noise particularly disturbing because of it's familiarity... I wondered if i'd heard it
somewhere before but the memory had been buried.....
Then I remembered........
I made a loop of it and was going to stand outside in the garden waving my camera at the
sky while it played through my living room window and load it onto youtube.....
but i'm really not that pathetic.

www.youtube.com...

So.... I've got two words to say to you now....
SHUT UP.
Gotta go... my cats are barking at nothing.

sacha-christie-infomaniachousewife.blogspot.com...

So.... READ PROPERLY. I THINK ITS TOTAL BS JUST LIKE YOUR PRESENTATION OF 'EVIDENCE' TO DISCREDIT WHAT I SAID.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
p.s jim penniston thinks its time travellers NOT me... it might help if you knoew what the hell you were talking about.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Monday Febuary 13 th at 7:15 Eastern-
www.inceptionradio.com...

if you want to hear it from the horses mouth rather than the disseminated BS i keep reading.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Sacha Christie - Infomaniac Housewife The inane ramblings of an Anti-Pharmageddonist,Ufoologist,UFO Witness, Experiencer, Sensitive, Par-abnormal Investigator, Agenda Bender, TruthFINDER, Writer, Speaker, Artist, Poet, Web addict and Red Pill Rebel Without a Pause . Conspiracy theories... conspiracy facts, UFOs, Free Energy, Global political manipulation and enforced control of the masses.... Pretty much the anything that affects the way we live...

Not exactly a glowing resume.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Google rendeslsham debunked and you will see that it was just a bunch of nitwts getting excited over f**k all, not worth discussing anymore its been done to death.

top topics

join