It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. Security Council FAILS to pass resolution on Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Good thing Russia finally woke up. Big bear have been sleeping for way too long, while the western coalition spearheaded by the U.S and Israel have massacred thousands of innocents in muslim countries and succeded in overthrowing both Iraq and Libya.

Good thing you are objective. Russian "bear" protects its interests, it could not care less about Muslim deaths. Afghanistan,Chechnya - rings a bell i hope?
And Israel has zero to do with current trend of revolutions. People who take the lead are more anti-Israeli then Moubarak or Qaddafi. Syrian opposition attacks Assad by calling him Zionist protector

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by MrSpad

Nice try, but no cigar. Failing to supply any links in support of your argument, you would at least need to have a plea to logic mixed in to make it somewhat plausible. All i see is a regurgitation of the common MSM propaganda they want you to believe.

And as usual, if that was good enough for us, we would not be here.

Links to prove what? You claim the CIA is the one running uprisings in Syria and Libya. Surely they then they also had to be resposible for the other uprisings as well. Or with your logic uprisings can only happen on thier own in states that are tied to the US and when not tied to the US it is the CIA.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Regardless if it had been Iran, Russia, China or the Mythical CIA stirrring the pot, one fact for sure is that THOUSANDS OF INNOCENTS had been murdered by Assad in this latest atrocity.

Russian and China's gov are not doing the world ANY favor with their veto.

THE UNCONSCIONABLE MASS MURDERS IN SYRIA MUST END NOW!!!!!!!
edit on 5-2-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Done deal: Russia supplies cruise missiles to Syria

Russia supplies Syria with Yak-130 aircraft

Human rights groups and activists say more than 7,000 people have been killed by Syrian security forces since the uprising began in March.

I can't believe you're honestly sitting here telling us to ignore the mass murder of these people, that we should just let governments kill their own people if they want to. This all started with peaceful protests, the Syrian government began killing protesters almost immediately.

I guess you believe that natural rights are only rights granted to those born in certain areas of the world.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

World must aid Syria's rebels

CNN

Are you kidding me? What Syrian rebels?? Those are the ones who are responsible for all this! Wake up! the exact same thing happened in Libya!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

They weren't rebels until their government started killing them. Until that point they were just protesters.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234
reply to post by Hellas

They weren't rebels until their government started killing them. Until that point they were just protesters.

The Syrian people are not the Syrian rebels.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I guess here we go with that thing called:

Coalition of the willing

that we had under Bush.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

"THOUSANDS OF INNOCENTS had been murdered by Assad"

According to who?.. some stranger on TV?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join