It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They’re laughing at us…but it’s not funny

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There’s been a lot of discussion lately about the global banksters and Wall Street robbing the population blind. Below is some pretty funny satire on the subject but the reality of a NWO or global banking cartel isn’t funny at all. Sometimes a little humor is a good way to spread a message though.

If you truly believe that a global force is behind all of this robbery, the following video should be a very sobering wake-up call…this is from the mouth of someone who would know.

(Brzezinski talks about how in earlier times it was easier to control a millions of people than kill them. Today, it’s infinitely easier to KILL millions of people than control them)

This makes me wonder what TPTB might really have in store for the politically awake masses.
edit on 3-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So, What we gonna do bout it ?

I'm here ready and waitin' !

?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Public hangings for the snakes who ruin innocent families lives sounds like a just punishment.

Public hangings.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The year was 1954...

The place... The Bilderberg Hotel...

The agenda... Hidden

Possible, probable, the NWO.....

Only a conspiracy theory... no

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What can we do, squat, They own the Politicans, own the Police.

After destroying the economy in 08, how many went to jail, how many lost their jobs. None.

How many homeowners went to jail, lost their homes.

It`s time to eat the Bankers.

When we protest , the MSM perverts the message so the stupid sheeple are against us.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
So, What we gonna do bout it ?

I'm here ready and waitin' !

?

There is always a catalyst; one event that swings the momentum in a different direction or jumpstarts an action.

I think most of us are waiting for something….a sign….a new direction.

I wonder if/when that will appear?? I think most people will recognize it when they see it though.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It's surprising to see a guy who is helping them to achieve their control over the world denouncing them...

Good job here! S & F.

Peace out
edit on 3-2-2012 by bigwig22 because: typo

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You are right !
But I can't come out right now cos it's raining !
FFS you expect me to come out in this weather ? Sheesh
And besides Piers Morgans on in a bit !

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigwig22
It's surprising to see a guy who is helping them to achieve their control over the world to denounce them.

Good job here! S & F.

Peace out

I was curious about that too sir.

You and your henchmen are about as pro Wall Street, Pro War as can be.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

It's surprising to see a guy who is helping them to achieve their control over the world denouncing them...

Good job here! S & F.

Peace out

Right on!

I go back and forth because I question things…I’m on a quest for knowledge. This is how it must be because nobody (yes…even YOU) knows everything.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I have to say with regard to the OP's original post, I fully understand his anger and passion !
It is how it is !
They ARE taking the P1SS out of all of us, but the worse thing is,
they KNOW we KNOW !
And they carry on !

So, I'm here ready, what we gonna do ?
edit on 092929p://02America/Chicago03 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I was curious about that too sir.

You and your henchmen are about as pro Wall Street, Pro War as can be.

What's up, bud!

I’m no henchman. I’m pro-defense and pro-America…not pro-war and pro-Wall Street. Just because I don’t drink the Iranian Kool-Aid or buy into the OWS fallacy (it’s actually OccupIED Wall Street because it’s orchestrated by the same people they claim to be against) doesn’t mean we’re on different teams, we just have different ideas about how to address things.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

reply to post by seabag

Good job here! S & F.

Peace out

Right on!

I go back and forth because I question things…I’m on a quest for knowledge. This is how it must be because nobody (yes…even YOU) knows everything.

Good thing to do that

Yeah, even me! (especially me, because i'm a human being, so i can't know everything!)

Good night to all of you!

Peace out.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

What's up, bud!

I’m no henchman. I’m pro-defense and pro-America…

No disrespect meant, I just feel how the Fly felt when the Spider invited him in.

I had a more thread originated post before my question.

Edit: I thought the first vid was funny as heck, but true as sin. If I knew how to link pics I would link a cartoon that was set during the riots in England awhile ago.
It showed looters running with TV`s , shoes, and then a Banker walking down the steps of a bank with two big bags of money.
The Caption was from the Banker. Àmateurs
edit on 3-2-2012 by Tw0Sides because: `to get thread back on topic

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

You just described it to a tee !
I saw it !

Ooh don't bother me !

Ha !

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What it is, is, we can't burst into anywhere and drag the perpertrators out, beat them to a pulp put it on twatter, bacefook or whatever, cos WE are far too civilised for that !

Besides it would get censored !

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The only thing that can stop them is ATS..... ive been waiting and debating making a thread about this proposition for awhile... because I know how easily it can be dismissed, but i also know that if it were achieved, it would be one of the only things that would work...

because the members of this site have come across to know in their minds the true severity of history encompassing conspiracy, its accuracy, and its evil nature., its inhumanity, its injustice.. This website alone is probably the largest source of the dark side of the truth, and the multitude of members make up the most awake and aware minds of the planet...

this moment is the reason you got into conspiracy theories..
a free man living on a peaceful planet, should not have to worry and mind with these toils, you were drawn to these problems because your natural sense of caution and awareness.., you knew there were evil things being done, and you knew one day you would be able to do something about it

if looking down on the world from a higher perspective, and you truly believe or know that the information we have been witnessing is truly wrong and evil in nature,,, it would be wrong of us to not attempt to stop it, we are that equal and opposite force.. that force of goodness, justice, truth.

in the future if we were not to go through with this, they would certainly ask why it was not done, given there is enough information on this site to be used in a fair court of law to sentence the wrong doers to an eternity in hell..

basic out line of the idea:

we need to come up with a list of the most hard hitting topics with the most proof of there injustice, and evil and corrupt intent.. the conspiracies which cause the people to be in a constant state of fear, conflict, confusion, insecurity, and deception...the imbalance of money, corruption of power, withholding of technology,crappy food stuff,, government black ops, tax money for war machine etc.etc.etc..

once we have a list of topic points... concise summaries can be created highlighting the stand out information..

the goal will be to create a letter/essay/declaration of judgement

we will call for a time out in belief system world wide, and ask all to view this information objectively as a human on this planet, who would want nothing more to live their life in peace, provide for their family, and feel safe in their community, we will plead for the people to take 1 day, or possibly a weekend, to question everything about the gigantic wave of history we are spedily riding, to question the intentions of the government, the unseen government, the economic system, corporations, rothchilds, etc. the people will side, the good, and innocent, those who do not wish to do any harm upon the average man, women there families, their futures, and the future of this good earth...

when this is completed we will send copies all over.... the internet, facebook, blogs, new sources.... news papers, email to other countries, to show the people of other countries we are their equals and on their side and wish to fight with them for freedom from tyranny, this will be sent to colleges, and i will personally mail 100 copies to the white house,,,

so if someone else is brave enough to start a thread in the name of this idea,, i would be more then thankful to say go for it... if the people who really would like to see evil fail( i hate losing) wish to hop on board this cause and run with it, i would be more then grateful... there are expert members on every field of this site, who with their knowledge and cooperation could really put this together,, we can be patient and take our time, blueprinting, rough drafts, editing, include philosophic ideologies, messages of enlightenment etc. etc..

so yea...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Public hangings for the snakes who ruin innocent families lives sounds like a just punishment.

Public hangings.

I know exactly how you feel!!! lol

However thats not the way. we are better than them so I feel. Life imprisonment is fair. Or exile.

The death penalty is too far though. How we treat these scum we will be judged on by "others"

edit on 4-2-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The "Wall Street Movie" might describe how a banker would talk to you, But the video is a old joke made by a comedian(From what ever country, Can't remember). The "story" is that he did all this laughing on TV and is now forced to work in radio instead.

Sorry, I just had to even if it's not relevant

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MoneyIsWorthless

Isn't he was laughing because the man's voice has such a high tone? IDK if thats even the real reason.

I guess its going to be redubbed until its like the Hilter video or the video of the german kid who goes crazy and destroys his pc.

eta:

edit on 4-2-2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join