It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Anonymous" is now hacking into phones, and guess who...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Do these clowns have a death wish or what? As I have stated we at least those in free countries, have much more to fear from private idiots, bastards and those who frankly stick their nose in other peoples lives then anything (at least the US) government is ever likely to do. Now it would seem "Anonymous" has hacked a phone a phone call from the private residence of an FBI agent and a counterpart at Scotland Yard. This is not just a violation of national security, it sucks, unless you don't care about being molested by those for example who don't give a damn about the Constitution, or anything else. The Constitution and its provisions only affect the United States Government, NOT any private individual or group, no matter how disgusting their behavior.

They haven proven themselves to be much more then an annoyance but a legitimate threat against parties one should not screw with. And of course the UK has its draconian "Official Secrets Act", a lot of the context the United States incorporated in concept to OUR draconian and anti-democratic "Patriot Act". But as I said this is one more example of the real threat from those who follow no rules, observe no law, and laugh when people get upset over it.

I know from a nasty experience I had with lets just say a private contractor. My two home computers were hacked including access to my web cam (at least the most titillating thing they would have seen was my cat staring into the camera. Or me on the keyboard). I was sent "proof"of of what they could do. That along with direct threats about reporting to anyone got my attention. So I sent them notice that they were hardly untraceable. The real fun part is I used very conventional methods such as google.earth to tag and locate the facility they were at. And latter went there, and parked a couple blocks away and sent my own, an early UAV, in effect the kind of remotely piloted small, "toy" helicopter you can buy at Brookstone, or many other stores, to take a close look. I used other conventional methods to tag and track them to the source.

Since google could not provide the angle or resolution I wanted I used my "toy" to check the cars and get the license numbers in that parking lot. Also extensive intel. on the building type paying special attention to interesting obvious EHF antenna's on the roof. They are used for a specific purpose. Then had a letter delivered by messenger to the building. The fake "FedEx" kind of generic courier always works well. They are well, "anonymous", also called "window dressing". People see "XYZ courier etc" and don't bat an eye.

I indicated I knew who they were and not to do this again. I was expecting a possible hostile response, but indicated in my letter along with all the number plates of all the cars that day in the lot that if anything happened to me, or anyone in my family, that and much more information would automatically hit the fan. Publicly and with law enforcement and some old friends of mine in the Federal government. I also got rid of the web cam and had the computer's checked by forensic counter-intelligence computer experts. They left a whole of, and I got their "fingerprints". And I'm never hesitant to share. I gave them that information as well

That was several years ago, and they haven't bothered me since, at least not as obviously. But how many people who might get "hacked" would be able to do any thing like that or would even want to? These guys at "Anonymous" better get a clue. Or TPTB and then some are going to ruin their day. Bottom line? You might be surprised how some of us can protect ourselves, and doing what "Anonymous"did to not just a Fed, but an overseas intelligence agency as well. Not very bright. Now they are an even bigger target. Twits...

edit on 3/2/12 by arbiture because: correct grammer.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
Do these clowns have a death wish or what? As I have stated we at least those in free countries, have much more to fear from private idiots, bastards and those who frankly stick their nose in other peoples lives then anything (at least the US) government is ever likely to do. Now it would seem "Anonymous" has hacked a phone a phone call from the private residence of an FBI agent and a counterpart at Scotland Yard. This is not just a violation of national security, it sucks, unless you don't care about being molested by those for example who don't give a damn about the Constitution, or anything else. The Constitution and its provisions only affect the United States Government, NOT any private individual or group, no matter how disgusting their behavior.

They haven proven themselves to be much more then an annoyance but a legitimate threat against parties one should not screw with. And of course the UK has its draconian "Official Secrets Act", a lot of the context the United States incorporated in concept to OUR draconian and anti-democratic "Patriot Act". But as I said this is one more example of the real threat from those who follow no rules, observe no law, and laugh when people get upset over it.

I know from a nasty experience I had with lets just say a private contractor. My two home computers were hacked including access to my web cam (at least the most titillating thing they would have seen was my cat staring into the camera. Or me on the keyboard). I was sent "proof"of of what they could do. That along with direct threats about reporting to anyone got my attention. So I sent them notice that they were hardly untraceable. The real fun part is I used very conventional methods such as google.earth to tag and locate the facility they were at. And latter went there, and parked a couple blocks away and sent my own, an early UAV, in effect the kind of remotely piloted small, "toy" helicopter you can buy at Brookstone, or many other stores, to take a close look. I used other conventional methods to tag and track them to the source.

Since google could not provide the angle or resolution I wanted I used my "toy" to check the cars and get the license numbers in that parking lot. Also extensive intel. on the building type paying special attention to interesting obvious EHF antenna's on the roof. They are used for a specific purpose. Then had a letter delivered by messenger to the building. The fake "FedEx" kind of generic courier always works well. They are well, "anonymous", also called "window dressing". People see "XYZ courier etc" and don't bat an eye.

I indicated I knew who they were and not to do this again. I was expecting a possible hostile response, but indicated in my letter along with all the number plates of all the cars that day in the lot that if anything happened to me, or anyone in my family, that and much more information would automatically hit the fan. Publicly and with law enforcement and some old friends of mine in the Federal government. I also got rid of the web cam and had the computer's checked by forensic counter-intelligence computer experts. They left a whole of, and I got their "fingerprints". And I'm never hesitant to share. I gave them that information as well

That was several years ago, and they haven't bothered me since, at least not as obviously. But how many people who might get "hacked" would be able to do any thing like that or would even want to? These guys at "Anonymous" better get a clue. Or TPTB and then some are going to ruin their day. Bottom line? You might be surprised how some of us can protect ourselves, and doing what "Anonymous"did to not just a Fed, but an overseas intelligence agency as well. Not very bright. Now they are an even bigger target. Twits...

edit on 3/2/12 by arbiture because: correct grammer.

I hope you don't think Anonymous is a group of people, cause I can assure you its not. Anonymous is just people like you or I cept they know how to hack. So while 1 person is hacking into phones another Anon is trying to stop that hacker and bring him/her down. Not many people realize that Anonymous isn't a group and they consider all Anon as bad guys, but in reality thats not the case at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You're welcome

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Anonymous is us, regardless of whether we can or cannot hack anything.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What does your cool story (bro) have to do with Anonymous?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

You know the Gov't does more hacking and snooping than Anon could ever wish to do? It's called the Patriot Act.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Sure it does, and that surprises you? Thats why many governments can continue to exist. Sometimes they play dirty. When self appointed revolutionaries do what they do, sometimes they succeed. Most of the time they get their asses kicked. Why? Because the truth and its consequences are obvious. Self deluded "gods of the truth"are seen for what they are.

Thats not governments who figure this out, but the people, every time.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well read this article and think about what is being done.

www.devicemag.com...

Sony Ups Security Shield Against Hacktivists Under Former US Military Counter Intelligence Official

But things have changed a lot at Sony, with Brett Wahlin, former counter-intelligence official in the US military during the Cold War and Chief Security Officer at McAfee, now taking over as the CSO at the company.

Wahlin is prepping the company for preventing any attack, by way of coupling social engineering psychology with data analytics and user education.

The company will put the usual apps used by the staff under surveillance and analysis of the web browsing habits and other abnormalities will help them discover a hiding Trojan or similar threats in company’s systems.

To prevent social engineering attacks on the staff, the system will keep an eye on company’s IP phones and will create a profile of who they are calling and for how long and similar things to find out anything suspicious.

Employees of Sony will be spied on and all information of websites they visit who they call will be recorded and profiles we be made of them. What do you expect when a government official goes into a corporation. They spy on everybody and record anything and everything and create a database. Normal government procedure anymore.

top topics

join