It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 'Drills' Alex Jones explosive interview with Stanley Hilton

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
These are a few short clips from an explosive interview with Stanley Hilton a lawyer suing Bush for 7 Billion dollars on behalf of hundreds of 9/11 families and taxpayers. I believe everyone should hear what this guys gotta say

9-11 'Drills': Interview of Stanley Hilton, Sept 10, 2004

transcript here
www.incunabula.org...

or listen to it here (right click to Save As)

www.prisonplanet.tv...

"Individuals that work in NORAD as well as the Air Force have stated this, off the record, but the point is, yes, this was not just five drills but at least 35 drills over at least two months before September 11th. Everything was planned, the exact location��"

we are suing Bush, Condoleeza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Mueller, etc. for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen but in ordering it. The hijackers we retained and we had a witness who is married to one of them. The hijackers were U.S. undercover agents. They were double agents, paid by the FBI and the CIA to spy on Arab groups in this country. They were controlled. Their landlord was an FBI informant in San Diego and other places. And this was a direct, covert operation ordered, personally ordered by George W. Bush. Personally ordered. We have incriminating evidence, documents as well as witnesses, to this effect. It�s not just incompetence � in spite of the fact that he is incompetent. The fact is he personally ordered this, knew about it. He, at one point, there were rehearsals of this. The reason why he appeared to be uninterested and nonchalant on September 11th � when those videos showed that Andrew Card whispered in his ear the [garbled] words about this he listened to kids reading the pet goat story, is that he thought this was another rehearsal. These people had dress rehearsed this many times. He had seen simulated videos of this. In fact, he even made a Freudian slip a few months later at a California press conference when he said he had, quote, �seen on television the first plane attack the first tower.� And that could not be possible because there was no video. What it was was the simulated video that he had gone over. So this was a personally government ordered thing....

...AJ: Mr. Hilton, when you talk to these FBI agents, when you talk to these military men and women, what�s their attitude? They�ve got to be pretty freaked out to have the big picture and know what actually happened on 9/11.

SH: Yes, you know it�s like clouds just before a thunderstorm in the sense that they are sort of pregnant with rage. They are just enraged at the criminal politicians who have perverted and misused the government to murder its own citizens and pursue these dubious political ends. And many of them, in increasing numbers, are willing to talk and will talk under subpoena � but only under subpoena because the official party line of the government is shut up and don�t talk to the trial lawyer. But more and more, they are very outraged that part of the government has done this to its own people, to its own people. I mean you have to go back to Stalin to see something � not even Hitler did this to his own people. You have to look at Stalin who murdered the Kulaks, the Russians for his own dubious gains. Also we�ve got � we have a Stalinist mentality in this country. And, if these people pose as patriots and wrap themselves in the flag, it�s disgusting....

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
just a refresher on the FBI informant info

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A former landlord of two of the September 11 hijackers was an FBI informant at the time, knowledgeable sources confirm to CNN.

The two hijackers, Khalid Almidhar and Nawaf Alhazmi, lived in San Diego in the fall of 2000 and were taken in by a Muslim man after he met them at a local Islamic center. The landlord had been an informant for the FBI, supplying information about the Islamic terrorist groups Hamas and Hezbollah.

The revelation, first reported by Newsweek, focuses renewed attention on possible mistakes made by U.S. law enforcement and intelligence prior to September 11. Newsweek reported that the FBI informant lived in close quarters with the two future hijackers.

"The FBI concedes that a San Diego case agent appears to have been at least aware that Saudi visitors were renting rooms in the informant's house," Newsweek reported.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is one of the problems I have with this lawsuit, and the whole story.

He had seen simulated videos of this. In fact, he even made a Freudian slip a few months later at a California press conference when he said he had, quote, �seen on television the first plane attack the first tower.� And that could not be possible because there was no video. What it was was the simulated video that he had gone over. So this was a personally government ordered thing.

I saw the video of the 1st plane hitting the tower. 500 million other people watching TV saw the video of the 1st plane hitting the tower. We all watched the video, shot by the two young french guys who were staying at one of the firehalls in NY. We didn't have to wait for it to be released 2 months later. We all watched it be played on CNN not long after the attack (if memory serves it was that evening, or, at the very latest the next morning).

This video was already converted and posted on the CNN website on September 12, 2001. I think there's a lot of confusion in people's memory mostly due to the live reporting by people who were as excited (shocked, worried, etc.) as you and I were while watching it all unfold on TV. I recall so many incorrect statements and opinions throughout the whole day.

In today's political scene, and how they all play dirty pool, it wouldn't suprise me if this was something funded and initated by some liberal or democrat group. You think the Republicans and conservatives have an exclusive on this sort of crap?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
the thing here is that bush has stated twice in public that he saw on tv the 1st tower being hit by the plane BEFORE he entered the classroom & thought to himself what a bad pilot.

problem is that the footage of the first plane was not shown on tv until some time afterwards & the second plane hitting the other tower was shown but he was only informed about it when he was in the classroom.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
the thing here is that bush has stated twice in public that he saw on tv the 1st tower being hit by the plane BEFORE he entered the classroom & thought to himself what a bad pilot.

problem is that the footage of the first plane was not shown on tv until some time afterwards & the second plane hitting the other tower was shown but he was only informed about it when he was in the classroom.

What Bush probably said was "I saw the first plane [had] hit the tower and thought to myself, what a bad pilot."

He's just a guy like you or me... He's actually one of the most down to earth speakers when it comes to politicians out there - he just says what's on his mind and is often quoted saying things that sound rediculous because unlike Slick Willy, he doesn't think through every word and try to sound as eloquent as possible.

I guess if this suit actually makes it to court we will see the result, but until then I think it's just another part of the drama surrounding all the conspiracy theories out there.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
he actually stated that he was stood outside the classroom watching the 1st plane hit on a tv in the corridor and then entered the classroom.

im pretty sure almost everyone else in the world can remember when, where & what they were doing when they saw the first footage on tv!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
he actually stated that he was stood outside the classroom watching the 1st plane hit on a tv in the corridor and then entered the classroom.

im pretty sure almost everyone else in the world can remember when, where & what they were doing when they saw the first footage on tv!

Junior can barely make it through a sentence without mis-speaking or mangling his intentions. I think most likely he was problably referring to the second plane and did a classic "Dubya."

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i very much doubt that because if he was referring to the 2nd plane he must have been the only person on the planet not 2 know about the 1st plane - why then did he not say 2 bad pilots? and besides, wasnt he told in the classroom that america was under attack?

SMR

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?

BUSH: Well... (APPLAUSE)

Thank you, Jordan (ph).

Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

There is a problem with the above statement. There was no live video coverage of the first plane hitting the tower. There couldn't be. Video of that first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER the second plane had hit.

SOURCE

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It should be obvious to anyone who remembers the quote Bush made, that he clearly lied, or rather as Hilton alleges had a freudian slip (Bush has made his share)

Now as for Stanley Hilton, he has been in court with this case for 2 years. A guy suing Bush for & billion dollars does not make the news these days, it's just not tabloid fodder I guess.

Stanley Hilton is not just some low profile character himself, he was a former chief of staff to Bob Dole(early 80's). Has been a lawyer for 30 years, and a classmate to Paul Wolfowitz and other notable neocons.

And I quote

..."At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject � how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years."

Do we see the pieces coming together, another thing alleged from the lawsuit is there were 35 drills going back two months prior to 9/11 involving planes crashing into the pentagon etc. 5 drills on 9/11, Mike Ruppert is going to expose this fact in his book 'Crossing the Rubicon'

As taxpayers Hilton allows anyone who has been adversely affected by 9/11 to join in the class action lawsuit. So if you want to place your rage into some constructive action give him a call

The latest filings in Stanley Hilton's Federal Taxpayer Lawsuit against George W. Bush and other Administration Officials for complicity in 9/11 and treason by way of The USA PATRIOT Act and War in Iraq:

LAW OFFICES OF STANLEY G. HILTON

STANLEY G. HILTON, CALIF. SBN # 65990.

580 California Street, Suite 500

San Francisco, California 94104

Tel: (415) 378 6142. 650 557 1563

Fax (650) 557 0263

Attorney for Plaintiffs

suetheterrorists.net... this link will be the official site (not complete yet)

one last quote

"We are suing them under the Constitution for violating American�s rights, as well as under the federal Fraudulent Claims Act, for presenting a fraudulent claim to Congress to justify the bogus Iraq boondoggle war, for political gains. And also, under the RICO statute, under the Racketeering Corrupt Organization Act, for being a corrupt entity.

And I�ve been harassed personally by the chief judge of the federal court who is instructing me personally to drop this suit, threatened to kick me off the court, after 30-years on the court. I've been harassed by the FBI. My staff has been harassed and threatened. My office has been broken into and this is the kind of government we are dealing with."

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
[img]http://deprogram.info///r1287009938[1].jpg[/img]

[edit on 16-9-2004 by slave]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I don't think 9/11 is solved because the money trail - the mystery of who profited from pre-knowledge of the attacks - has never been even investigated.

Then the government officials say it can't be solved, so let's not worry about it.

Excuse me sir, but that smells to high heaven. We use Federal subpeonas and the threat of deadly force to cut through the veils of who put in those put options and made billions from the fall of the towers.

Therefor I can't believe the party line whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'm not disputing what he said, I'm just saying think about what he intended to say...

Dubya Speak:
  • "So on behalf of a well-oiled unit of people who came together to serve something greater than themselves, congratulations"
  • "America has got some wonderful citizenry who just refuse to be defeated. "
  • "We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, and we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease."
  • "There's no question that the minute I got elected, the storm clouds on the horizon were getting nearly directly overhead"
  • "It's hard to be successful if you don't make something somebody doesn't want to buy."
  • "Can't living with the bill means it won't become law. "
  • "You teach a child to read and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."
  • "I want to thank all my citizens for coming." (forgot "fellow")
  • "Sometimes, boys and girls would rather watch TV than read. When your teachers say read, they are giving you pretty damn good advice. " (To a group of British school children.)
  • "It's in the interest of -- uhh -- uhh, long-term peace in the world that we -- uhh -- work for a free and secure and peaceful Iraq. A peeance, freeance secure Iraq in the midst of the Middle East will have enormous historical impact."

This is one of my favourites, very prophetic considering the expiry of the ban on assault weapons...
  • "For every fatal shooting, there are roughly three nonfatal shootings. Folks, this is unacceptable in America, We're going to do something about it.

You almost need an english to dubya translator at times.

[edit on 16-9-2004 by CatHerder]

• posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 06:20 AM
    link   
    "This video was already converted and posted on the CNN website on September 12, 2001"

Incorrect.

I remember vividly that the first time anyone saw the video of the first plane striking the WTC, it was in the form of the television special the french producers had agreed to make(reports say they were paid in excess of 1 million dollars).

We all know the story, pair of french producers making a movie about NYC firefighters(sorry but, I never liked the sound of that. That those 2 guys just happened to be in the right place at the right time to take video footage of one of history's most defining moments? On top of the fact the French were our biggest detractors at the U.N.?)

They held onto that footage and they got paid. To see it first, you had to watch the interviews with them.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:27 AM
    link   
    "Sometimes, boys and girls would rather watch TV than read. When your teachers say read, they are giving you pretty damn good advice. " (To a group of British school children.)

HAHA. I wonder if the children would say to their teacher "Thankyou for that damn good advice" after that.

SMR

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:15 PM
    link   

Originally posted by CatHerder

Like when he tries to explain Sovereignty

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:52 PM
    link   

Originally posted by SMR

Originally posted by CatHerder

Like when he tries to explain Sovereignty

That is so hard to watch without cringing.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:52 AM
    link   
    I just wanted to get back to the point of my intial post. That being a lawsuit for 7 billion, the lawyer claiming he has legal proof that Bush ordered 9/11

He is now claiming to have recieved threats on his life (most likely courtesy of John Ashcroft)

I just wanted to see what people thought of the actual lawsuit, see if anyone is in san Fran could go down to the courthouse and watch it live.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 08:58 AM
    link   
    Great find I bookmarked this website about the court case. Has there been a date set for this case? Has this been in any of the mainstream media at all? Since Bush has been in office I have noticed that the media is more controlled than ever before and that anything bad that comes out it has been reported by the foreign press for hours or even days before we hear about it. Its like they report only after the cat is out of the bag and is screeching before they fell comfortable reporting it.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:27 AM
    link   
    I apologize if this is way off topic, but what ever happened to the "short" or "put" orders on american airlines ? I wonder if the money trail goes to the rothschilds, bush or .....?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join