It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Says Israel To Attack Iran In Spring.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
CNN is full of it! Thee is no way the U.S. will allow Israel to bomb sites that will shoot Radiation all over the Middle east. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
More news for ya....

No suprises, if'n your listening, right....

www.haaretz.com... nksEnabled=false

www.ynetnews.com...

edit on 3-2-2012 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

Feels like WW3 is setting in motion .

edit on 3-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Text“Whoever says ‘later’ may find that later is too late,” Barak said. He switched from Hebrew to English for the last phrase: “later is too late.” The language reflected a deepening rift between Israeli and U.S. officials over the urgency of stopping Iran’s nuclear program, which Western intelligence officials and nuclear experts say could soon put nuclear weapons within the reach of Iran’s rulers.

www.washingtonpost.com... _story.html

I think the only propaganda going on here is the Media trying to convince Americans that the US is being pressured by Israel - sorry I don't buy it - The US wants this Big Time but they have to come out of this looking like the good boys.

Israel and US are one and the same!
edit on 3-2-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It reminds me of when I was a kid, I was a bit of an A hole at times and once this new kid moved onto our estate and started thinking he was the daddy. me and my friend wanted to put him in place but I didn't want to start the fight and look like a bad guy for starting on him just to take him down a peg or two. So I gave my young cousin an apple and made him throw it at this kid so that he would start on my young cousin and then I had an excuse to get him.
edit on 3-2-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Maybe the reason it keeps being put off isn't Iran, but the fact that no one has the right equipment to do the job, read: US bombs not strong enough

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Here's Americas History of how they goad their enemies into making the first move.

www.activistpost.com...

It's the old old game - yes it really is a huge game of chess only we are the pawns.

and here:

www.debka.com...

TextHis comments coincided with the findings published Thursday by the Enterprise Institute, an American think tank, that Iran would be able to manufacture a 15-kiloton nuclear bomb as soon as August of this year, just seven months from now. Also Thursday, Deputy Prime Minister Moshe Yaalon disclosed that the big blast at the Iranian missile base near Tehran last November blew up a new missile system with a range of 10,000 kilometers, capable of targeting the United States. C

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Here's Americas History of how they goad their enemies into making the first move.

www.activistpost.com...

It's the old old game - yes it really is a huge game of chess only we are the pawns.

and here:

www.debka.com...

TextHis comments coincided with the findings published Thursday by the Enterprise Institute, an American think tank, that Iran would be able to manufacture a 15-kiloton nuclear bomb as soon as August of this year, just seven months from now. Also Thursday, Deputy Prime Minister Moshe Yaalon disclosed that the big blast at the Iranian missile base near Tehran last November blew up a new missile system with a range of 10,000 kilometers, capable of targeting the United States. C

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Unless Iran bought some missle tech. from Russia....there is NO WAY that the Iranians have the ability to build a Missle or a proper guidence system or even be able to make a Nuke small enough to put on a missle that would reach the U.S....plus even if all of this were true...we would blow it out of the sky or more accuratly...wait for it to reach space before reentry...then Blow it up.

Iran is a joke when you start to compare it with the U.S. Military. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Original Thread Located Here

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

top topics

<< 1   >>

join