It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans vs Non Americans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Many in these boards have asked why the World hates Americans...

They Don’t!

I have seen so many posts on here that sling hate and disgust at Americans that it’s getting to be a bit overwhelming at times. Name calling, slander, swearing (Thanks Mods for removing these) and yes, even threats. I think that it might be time to address the core of these feelings and to ask ourselves if it makes any sense to continue assuming that Americans are hated.

I am going to offer my opinion as to what the actual issue is and it may or may not be popular but hell, I’m 50 yrs old and don’t care about popularity contests at this point.

The World doesn’t hate Americans...It’s the Non-Americans within America that are hated. The ones that are actually born and raised within America and yet would destroy it for their personal gains. They may look the same and eat the same food but couldn't care less about what it really means to stand for their Country.

Being born within the US and having a birth certificate stating that you are from the good 'ol USA does not make you American.

What you do to protect your rights, freedoms and those of others and what you do to stand by the Constitution makes you American.

It’s the World Policing, Illegal Wars (always confused with this term) False Flag Events and the arrogance of dictating to other Nations and Cultures of how they should run their Country, Government, Elections, Laws etc all conceived and put into action by Non-Americans. This is what is hated. America and what it has become at the hands of the Non Americans...Not the people caught within its borders that also hate these things being done in their name...the true Americans

I have traveled quite a bit in my life and have made friends with many Americans. I have also met many Americans that I wouldn’t give the time of day to. The funny part is that I have also met many Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders, Chinese, Korean, and British etc that were fantastic people and these groups also had people that I didn’t get along with. Funny huh? They weren’t even American.

I guess I just wanted to say it here on ATS where we all have a voice that although it may look like Americans are hated the World over, it’s actually the Non-Americans that are responsible for these feelings. Those people that destroyed the Constitution that much of the World looks up to. The same ones that are bringing Martial Law to American streets, giving themselves the right to arrest, detain and kill US Citizens with no trial or charges. The Non Americans.

So you see my American friends, it’s not you that the World hates but rather the Non Americans that are in public office, destroying the US from the inside and mowing down innocent people around the World in order to achieve their goal of World dominance.

These are the ones the World hates. Not the hard working people trying to survive with what is being done to them from the Non Americans. Not the ones raising their kids, hoping for a better future. Not the folks losing jobs, houses, dignity.

Nope, we don’t hate Americans.

Just the Non Americans. They have no right to call themselves American.

I must also state that there are Non-Canadians, Non-Australians, Non-Chinese etc. Those that look like they belong in their suits, walking the halls of Government and waving their Country's flag but yet sell their Nation to corporate interests and other Nations in order to gain for themselves and not do what is in the interest of the people in their trust.

Peace

edit on 1-2-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

edit on 1-2-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hmmm, well since the Non-Americans look just like you, I'm going to have shake my head. The citizenship of the few you call Non-Americans, those who hold the reigns of policy and finances, are also the ones who handle the funding to those who make the policy of who gets citizenship. You can't revoke your governments sovereignty by saying that the people working in it are not citizens, your citizenship is shared with them by you as much as they share it with you.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa

but rather the Non Americans that are in public office, destroying the US from the inside and mowing down innocent people around the World in order to achieve their goal of World dominance.

arent they american people who got voted into power by american people?
nice try(?) but i still dont like america.

These Non-Americans are just too good at their lies. Too good at stealing money, votes etc.

It happens all over the World. Should we hate the people like us or the masters dictating from within?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

edit on 1-2-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
reply to post by jude11

These Non-Americans

but theyre americans?

Yes they have birth certificates, eat the same food and dress the same. Their fore fathers were born and raised within America and yet...they stop at nothing to destroy everything that is America. They care nothing for fellow Americans or what becomes of their lands, waters, forests etc. They care nothing about rights and freedoms.

They care only about themselves and what they can gain by doing everything against America and what it once meant.

Non-Americans.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
My impression is that the rest of the world makes no difference between the people pulling the strings and the rest of us. There seems to be a consensus that, at the very least, we sit by and allow it happen.

Which is absolutely true.

But I will say in no uncertain terms that I "sit by and let it happen" with the very real and present fear that I imagine people in the beginning days of Nazi Germany did.

I am 100% terrified of my government, and I will make no bones about that fact.

P.S. To anybody who wants to pull the "if you don't love your country, then leave" card: show me how and I will go tomorrow.
edit on 1-2-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I am 100% terrified of my government, and I will make no bones about that fact.

You and many others my friend.

Your comment is probably the most refreshing display of honesty I have seen in a long time.

My thread was of course written with tongue in cheek and yet your post was straight to the point.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think I understand what the OP's getting at. You put people in a position of power so that they can run the country on your behalf, and represent you. Unfortunately these people often do the opporsite, they appear to run the country on their own agenda, not yours. They do things such as starting wars or getting involved in the business of other countries and they do so in your name and yet you may not want them to do these things, it wasn't why they were put in charge. So then the hatred that is directed at these people, by association appears to also be directed at you, when in fact it is not.

Some people may say they hate McDonalds, but it certainly doesn't mean they hate the guy who makes the Big Macs or wipes the tables.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sachyriel
Hmmm, well since the Non-Americans look just like you, I'm going to have shake my head. The citizenship of the few you call Non-Americans, those who hold the reigns of policy and finances, are also the ones who handle the funding to those who make the policy of who gets citizenship. You can't revoke your governments sovereignty by saying that the people working in it are not citizens, your citizenship is shared with them by you as much as they share it with you.

So you are saying that papers make a true patriot and not what a person would do, say or sacrifice to hold true to what America was founded on.

The actions of the few are more and more Un-American as each day passes. This is proof that they don`t even consider themselves American but rather above what it means to be so.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Wasn't America built on immigration?

2nd.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJKris
I think I understand what the OP's getting at. You put people in a position of power so that they can run the country on your behalf, and represent you. Unfortunately these people often do the opporsite, they appear to run the country on their own agenda, not yours. They do things such as starting wars or getting involved in the business of other countries and they do so in your name and yet you may not want them to do these things, it wasn't why they were put in charge. So then the hatred that is directed at these people, by association appears to also be directed at you, when in fact it is not.

Some people may say they hate McDonalds, but it certainly doesn't mean they hate the guy who makes the Big Macs or wipes the tables.

Thank you and a star on the way.

Exactly what is meant.

These people are Non-American with no desire to be anything but above what it actually means. When you write laws and introduce bills to serve yourself and no one else, you are Not being American but rather something else.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
Wasn't America built on immigration?

2nd.

Of course it was.

NOT what the OP is about tho.

It is about people calling themselves Americans and yet destroying the very Country they were born in. When you would commit atrocities against your own people as well as the World against the wishes of American citizens, you are not American but rather Non-American.

Just because you have a birth cert with the USA on it does not make you deserving of the title American

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

So you are saying that papers make a true patriot and not what a person would do, say or sacrifice to hold true to what America was founded on.

The actions of the few are more and more Un-American as each day passes. This is proof that they don`t even consider themselves American but rather above what it means to be so.

Peace

Erm, America evolves friend, it becomes something it wasn't because the founding fathers wanted you to change, they gave you the framework for continual change, not stagnation.

Maybe your leaders are changing your nation, and you don't like that, but change is what America was built on, stabilized and prophecized change in government.

The only reason to call them Un-American would be if they held onto office beyond their term limits, though you can also say they are committing un-American acts that you do not like because of their powerful positions to guide the gradual evolution of American society are being used to guide it the wrong way.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sachyriel

Peace

Erm, America evolves friend, it becomes something it wasn't because the founding fathers wanted you to change, they gave you the framework for continual change, not stagnation.

Maybe your leaders are changing your nation, and you don't like that, but change is what America was built on, stabilized and prophecized change in government.

The only reason to call them Un-American would be if they held onto office beyond their term limits, though you can also say they are committing un-American acts that you do not like because of their powerful positions to guide the gradual evolution of American society are being used to guide it the wrong way.

Bush stole an election and so stayed in office longer than he was wanted and Obama gave himself the right to arrest, detain and execute without charge, proof or trial.

Un-American actions as far as I can see.

I really don't think that's the "Change" that was meant in that framework.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I agree. And I think its the duopoly regime of a government that most people have a problem with. And its cheerleaders.

The United States Government in unAmerican

edit on 1-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Bush stole an election and so stayed in office longer than he was wanted and Obama gave himself the right to arrest, detain and execute without charge, proof or trial.

Un-American actions as far as I can see.

I really don't think that's the "Change" that was meant in that framework.

I can agree that the American government doesn't always hold the plurality of support for their actions among their population. But expecting people who are citizens of other nations to accept that you're not at fault as much as the others who are in that plurality at any given time can't be a reasonable opinion.

People outside of America see American Governance as a problem supported by the American people because the American people want to hold onto their standard of living while the rest of the world suffers from a hegemony that you use for security while enjoying that life.

We can't expect Americans to give up that life easily, so people outside of America have begun not to hate you, but demand your lifestyle be theirs.

You deserve a comfortable life, so do they and when you say it's not you it's them, then we do not listen.

You are American, you have to accept that just as everyone else accepts their nationality at birth, if you can't accept being American cause of the actions of your government you can resist them or leave. There are plenty of expatriate American communities in the Anglosphere, while our governments are closely working with yours we're not exactly your government, just colluding with them to get your lifestyle in our shores.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What most people don't like about the USA has nothing to do with the average law abiding Conservative Americans. There was a time us "foreigners" loved to buy products manufactured in the USA because they were the best quality that lasted almost a lifetime and the excitement of the little corner American donut shop and KFC in the early years.

What we don't like is the moral decline of America that's infestering other nations, it's Govt's foreign policies and dispicable trade agreements, it's interference in other country's elections (not just that of 2rd and 3rd world nations), etc .

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by jude11

What most people don't like about the USA has nothing to do with the average law abiding Conservative Americans. There was a time us "foreigners" loved to buy products manufactured in the USA because they were the best quality that lasted almost a lifetime and the excitement of the little corner American donut shop and KFC in the early years.

What we don't like is the moral decline of America that's infestering other nations, it's Govt's foreign policies and dispicable trade agreements, it's interference in other country's elections (not just that of 2rd and 3rd world nations), etc .

Exactly my point. Thank you.

I never touched on moral decline tho. A good point that may deserve a thread of its own.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Great read, thanks.

Perhaps something is being overlooked though?

It's the Big Ego that gets up other people's noses.. the "We are the Greatest Country on Earth".. apparently the best at everything, the inventors of everything worth anything despite facts to the contrary, etc. This mindset is brainwashed into the population.

Many people in the rest of the world are disgusted by what passes as okay in American Culture.. particularly within the the stuff that is exported like Movies, TV shows and a lot of the Music with its negative sub-cultural background, etc.

But, most people are too damn lazy to get off their butts, stand up and say loudly.. Hell NO!! We don't want this shyte entering our country and spoiling our children.. so while they may complain at times they must also take some of the blame.

While in the US many years ago I came across a few of the "ugly yanks".. as I call them, and quite a few genuinely decent people.. as I suspect most would be perhaps. .. oh and a few of the weirdos too.

I enjoyed the decent people and sharing the good things that our individual cultures have to offer. But the ugly ones.. they learned that Australians do not live in Fear.. well.. never used to.. many under 30 or over 70 do now.

To end... I think it is the massive ego being radiated out from the US that upsets the rest of the world.. which we see when the US plays World Police without the legal right to do so, and in all the Media being exported.

Just an old guys 2 cents worth today

top topics

<<   2 >>

join