It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empty Plane Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

newcrisispapers.com...

On 12 September 2001, various newspapers published partial passenger lists of the crashed
flights. These reports included Jude Larsson, 31, and his wife, Natalie, 24, as passengers
aboard flight AA11.31 Yet on September 18, 2001, the Honolulu Star Bulletin reported that
the newspaper had received an email from Jude, apparently alive, notifying of the
mistake. According to the paper, “a person claiming to be with the airlines” called Jude’s
father, a person described as a “known sculptor” in his community, and informed him that his
son and daughter-in-law had been passengers on flight AA11. The names of Jude and Natalie
Larson then disappeared from publicized passenger lists. More bizarre is that the names of
Jude and Natalie Larson, whose names are not anymore officially listed as flight AA11
victims, are still listed as dead on the National Obituary Archive.

While the names of all passengers, crew and suspected hijackers were publicized shortly
after 9/11 in the media, the FBI and the airlines have consistently refused and continue to
refuse to release the authentic, original, passenger lists and flight manifests, of the four 9/11
flights, if such lists exist at all. As the names of all victims and alleged hijackers have been
publicized within days after 9/11, privacy considerations cannot explain the refusal to simply
confirm – by releasing the original, authentic, documents – what has been publicly asserted
since 9/11. The only plausible explanation for this refusal is that the release of the authentic
passenger lists (if they at all exist) would undermine the official account on 9/11 and raise
questions about official complicity in the crime.

You are not the first person to voice the " No Passenger Theory " , To this Day , the Evidence of their Confirmed Existance on the Twin Towers Flights has not been Publicize by either the 9/11 Comission or the Federal Goverment . I Wonder why ? ..........

edit on 1-2-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

1. Boeing has been funded through Lockeed Martin & NASA since before the 90's. 4 empty planes = nothing

en.wikipedia.org...

(1990) " Boeing agreed to team with General Dynamics and Lockheed, so that all three companies would participate in the development if one of the three companies design was selected"
-------------------------------------------------
2. Every aspect of 9/11, including air control, was a cover-up. It also proves the empty plane theory, no calls were ever made to anyone. They even made the hollywood movie "Flight 93" to further the illusion.
edit on 1-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I have inside information that the Wright brothers invented the airplane as part of the conspiracy. pm me.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

GREAT post

If anyone is interested, i have 2 clips from 9/11 that "might" change your mind, at least on the issue of there being actors involved.

1. (Reporter starts interviewing actor 0:55 seconds in) www.youtube.com...
Notice the whole street, it looks blocked off. Is everyone in that video an actor???
2. (Mother with Baby Fast-forward to 2:57) www.youtube.com...
So a mom has her baby with her, on the news, right when WTC 7 collapses??? And people think only BUSH had advanced knowlege HA!
EVERYONE was in on this one

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is very intriguing and could be highly plausible...

What I've been having a hard time comprehending, is that a lot of Americans that I have met, are very patriotic and will stand for America, even die to protect...
A plane full of Americans and they couldn't over throw a bunch of terrorists...
Gun or no gun, 30 people rushing at someone at once, will take that someone down...
Skeptical, IMO to say the least...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I'm afraid this takes the cake for being one of the most utterly absurd "beliefs" of them all (and there are many, many related to "9/11").

There are so very many reasons why this particular one is specifically ridiculous to even contemplate.....vast mountains of evidence to the contrary. Seems that a good deal of research may be in order for the OP.

Let's just start with the first airplane to be hijacked....:

American Airlines 11

Pay particular attention, here:

In all, 92 people on board were killed, including David Angell (the creator and executive producer of the television sitcom Frasier), his wife Lynn Angell, and actress Berry Berenson. Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane had been scheduled to be on the flight but arrived at the airport late.

SO, just where are David and Lynn Angell, and Berry Berenson??

(You may also want to research the DNA investigations, and identification, of the passengers and crew on-board all FOUR airplanes).

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Thats your mountain of evidence? Rich people who were and werent on the plane?
Private contractors put millions if not billions of dollars into this fake-terrorist attack. Any names used in the media were pawns. Your mountain is more like a mound. if that
edit on 1-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: damn mound

edit on 1-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I wrote that there IS a lot of evidence.....and I also wrote that I offered one item, for example. I also suggested the DNA findings, which are irrefutable. If one bothers to do any research into it.

I can go on, and on, and on.

The two recovered Flight Data Recorders, from American 77 and United 93 were fully readable, and supplied information. I happen to know quite a bit about how to fly the Boeing 757 and 767 (among others). There are controls that were manipulated in the cockpits that can ONLY be moved or changed by a Human hand. Proving the hijackers were there.

On United 93, the CVR (Cockpit Voice Recorder) had the full 30+ minutes of audio it last recorded. The transcripts are available to read, online. The passengers were attempting to breach the cockpit door, they can be heard in the recording.

ALL of the passenger and crew DNA was recovered in Shanksville, from United 93. The four examples of DNA that had no match to the passengers or crew are therefore belonging to the hijackers.

There are ALL of the airline employees who handled each flight, at departure, and know that they boarded those flights with normal crew and passengers.

And on and on....

It is amazing, to me, that anyone would even entertain such a notion as is proffered as the "point" of this thread

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

And then, this assertion?:

rivate contractors put millions if not billions of dollars into this fake-terrorist attack.

NO source, no proof, only claims.

Sorry, this does not even meet the standards of the definition of a "theory". It is barely a flimsy conjecture, and has absolutely no evidence, nor basis in any of the facts from these events. This is so fringe, it makes some of the other rather absurd claims that have bubbled up in the past decade a lot less nutty than before.....(but, still....those others are also far from the mark).

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
drones? tech does tend to shrink after some years...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I don't know much about 9/11, but I understand that the WTC was built in 1970. Are you saying the conspiracy went back 30 years?

When the building was built it wasn't built to standards. There were major flaws, such as there was I think an inner structure and a outer structure rubbing against each other, each being made of different types of metal, causing corrosion through galvanization. It was planned to be brought down in 1992, somewhere around there, but it cost more to bring it down, then the actual building was worth. So they didn't do it, conveniently this so called terrorist attack brought it down. I think that it is a major possibility that the planes were empty or roboticly controlled. Theres no way the planes alone brought those buildings down, its like shooting two bullets into a wooden fence, and having the entire wooden fence collapse and crumble into dust. It doesn't make any sense at all. Then you got to think, why all the hiding?? If this was a terrorist attack why not prove it with all the evidence? Video tapes, black boxes, building rubble, instead this evidence was either destroyed or claimed to not exist or not found, lost. People forget that the elites are very deceiving, and they're pulling all the strings of the government political puppet show. We're distracted over issues people have already solved, for example our energy crisis. Nikola Tesla, and other numerous people have come up with incredible ideas about using energy efficiently, to the point that it could be free. Of course we americans are in the business of privatizing everything. So we privatized energy, we've privatized food, and soon we'll privatize water. These resources aren't anyone's property, but the guys with billions want you to think so. And then we got the E.T.'s. Its pretty hard to deny all the evidence for them. I can imagine such creatures with incredible advanced technology, the power to play god with us, without us even knowing of their existence( at least most of us). We have such an arrogance about ourselves now, that we think if we can't even conceive how, or why they are here, then they must not exist.

My point is, is that in some way, all of this ties together, our government, our elites, took a technological carrot from these aliens, letting their greed get the best of them, for who knows what in exchange. Maybe to comply with all their demands, one of which might be the spark of a 15 year war, ( we like entertainment, especially the violent kind, these aliens are doing the same thing with us, our planet is a giant collesium), and what do you think those sparks could be? 9/11, Pearl Harbor, JFK assassination, I mean the list goes on and on.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Evidence of some kind to support the first five scenarios is needed, the sixth doesn't matter. Alternatively, the 'planes were not empty. Again the 'planes were not empty but had no pilots. A bomb or many bombs on board would make little difference to empty or full aircraft. What about the passengers, their relatives, their inlaws and outlaws, how many actors do you need, it just doesn't make sense does it? No pilots could make sense, but that then means the Shanksville flight should have had no pilots either, and was meant to be shot down, as it was the one that was heading for the holy grail. That makes sense but empty planes, does not.

Doesn't mean those people didn't die, they could have been on a plane, the TPTB landed them at some unknown location and executed them all, the whole point is to have no contingencies. People on the plane create liabilities, that the operation might not go through.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Nope

...the TPTB landed them at some unknown location and executed them all....

The radar tracking is readily available, constant for all four airplanes.

There were no "landings". Even the barest amount of research will show that such a suggestion is not even worth considering, it is entirely false and is disproved by the preponderance of evidence.

United 175 in particular still had its transponder on, just on a different four-digit code....but, it still provided a radar return, to include altitude re[porting ("Mode C").

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The Twin Towers?

It was planned to be brought down in 1992, somewhere around there....

Unsubstantiated lie from more of the most fringe "conspiracy" websites. It is amazing that people keep repeating junk as if it were true, when there is not a shred of proof to the falsehoods.....people just make it up, and yet some seem willing to accept it, without question?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Nope

...the TPTB landed them at some unknown location and executed them all....

The radar tracking is readily available, constant for all four airplanes.

There were no "landings". Even the barest amount of research will show that such a suggestion is not even worth considering, it is entirely false and is disproved by the preponderance of evidence.

United 175 in particular still had its transponder on, just on a different four-digit code....but, it still provided a radar return, to include altitude re[porting ("Mode C").

So you are telling me that it is IMPOSSIBLE to hack into our systems and trick ATC to whats really going on? They could have been loaded on a high altitude fitted customized commercial aircraft, unseen by anybody, hacked into radar, misinforming ATC, all the while flying them back to the middle of nowhere landing them, and executing them. Is that really so hard to believe? And if it is, go back into history and look at what people do to each other, never underestimate humans in their capability to unleash incredible destruction and control on everyone else.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The Twin Towers?

It was planned to be brought down in 1992, somewhere around there....

Unsubstantiated lie from more of the most fringe "conspiracy" websites. It is amazing that people keep repeating junk as if it were true, when there is not a shred of proof to the falsehoods.....people just make it up, and yet some seem willing to accept it, without question?

I've made a mistake in my communication then, I didn't pose that as a fact, but rather a theory or an idea, something for other people to contemplate and if they wish go and look it up and find it for themselves.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

No, that technology doesn't exist. It's a bit ludicrous, and far more complicated than the truth.....

....four hijacked passenger airliners. Gee, we even have the goofs by some of the hijackers, thinking they were making a PA to the cabin, when they had picked up the hand-mic selected to transmit to ATC.

The AirFone calls made from the airplanes, by passengers and crew. The few cell-phone calls that connected, when the airplanes were at low enough altitude, just minutes before crashing.

Two airplanes with intact Flight Data Recorders, showing the entire flights. Digital Recorders with solid state circuitry. Two out of four....the missing FDRs can be assumed to have shown similar proof, if they had been recovered.

And of course, the DNA proving that the passengers and crew were onboard, all four airplanes. Gruesome as it sounds, just last year they were still finding body part fragments in NYC, on the roofs of buildings that surround the WTC area......

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

No, that technology doesn't exist. It's a bit ludicrous, and far more complicated than the truth.....

....four hijacked passenger airliners. Gee, we even have the goofs by some of the hijackers, thinking they were making a PA to the cabin, when they had picked up the hand-mic selected to transmit to ATC.

The AirFone calls made from the airplanes, by passengers and crew. The few cell-phone calls that connected, when the airplanes were at low enough altitude, just minutes before crashing.

Two airplanes with intact Flight Data Recorders, showing the entire flights. Digital Recorders with solid state circuitry. Two out of four....the missing FDRs can be assumed to have shown similar proof, if they had been recovered.

And of course, the DNA proving that the passengers and crew were onboard, all four airplanes. Gruesome as it sounds, just last year they were still finding body part fragments in NYC, on the roofs of buildings that surround the WTC area......

Well you say the technology doesn't exist but how could you really know that, are you claiming if you don't know about it, then it doesn't exist?

DNA has to be picked up, then processed at a lab, then they match their results. This takes time, and in between those steps the information could have been falsified. Body parts last year, how do we know it is related to the same incident? Have they DNA tested that too?

If it really was a terrorist attack, why doesn't the government just release the pentagon videos, and all the evidence on 9/11?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
wow still more 9/11 threads. i dont think your gonna convince all the nay sayers out there that it was an inside job... Planes have been able to fly themselves for a decade, but we have to have human error so the company wont get sued. They can just say well its the captins fault and cover there bums. Also the plane that was headed to the white house, is it not convienient that it hit the ground after it left metroplis??? Could have been taken down at any point but no they wouldnt be 'heros' if they killed more people. You guys needed heros that day...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

You act as if a Jet can't be finely tuned. Remember the James Bond cars? Same theory. I think Bond could even drive his car without even being INSIDE it. The idea isnt crazy. Less people = less risk of error. Start posting some links that show these victims who had familiy members on board, and we can start progressing this thread.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join