Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Empty Plane Theory

page: 4
9
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICanThink
reply to post by Varemia
 


I am talking about airplane security, not airport. A plane hijack was not something unheard before 9/11 and definitely they must had a set of instructions of what to do in case of such attempt.
Also it is reasonably to suggest that a mechanism that blocks the cockpit door must be there. Maybe I have to go through Pilots for 9/11 Truth for this information...


Yeah, but since there were reported to be around three hijackers per plane, and the cockpit door probably wasn't locked, then it wouldn't be hard for them to surprise attack. One stabs someone while the others bust into the cockpit and attack them. If I remember correctly, one of the recovered black boxes wasn't even hooked up to the locking mechanism on the cockpit door. That's how much they were expecting a hostage situation.




posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

-When the WTC was built, it was built to come down
-Empty plane flies into sweet spot and BAM-terrorist attack

www.youtube.com...


sweet spot?? i hope you dont mean they were skilled enough to know where to hit the "sweetspot" the second plane did nearly miss the tower afterall.


Not sure that the towers had a "sweet spot", but for them to come down in the fashion they did was surely unusual. As you have said, the second plane almost missed the tower, which would if anything have caused the top of the building to lean and topple over, not collapse straight down like it does in a controlled demolition.
I believe that planes did hit the towers, but I don't believe that a plane came down in the Shanksville field. There was no apparent wreckage from an aircraft. As for the passangers of the supposed Shanksville plane, hasn't the government been working on mind control for some years now. If they had the resources to plan such an event as 9/11, they would have had the ability to imprint the passengers with a new 'memory' and relocate them throughout country, or possibly the world. Nobody looks twice at new families moving to a new city.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So in other words, your saying that all the people in the streets of new york, all the people along the highway near the pentagon, and all the cops and firefighters are in on this one giant conspiracy. thousands and thousands of people have managed to keep this big lie going for years now?

and where are all these passengers now? did the government move them, and their entire families, out to the Bahamas? how come not one has managed to come out and say " Hey! im here it was all a hoax!" ?




Please man, stop disrespecting the men and women who died, with this bunk.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by richierich931
The one thing i really don't understand is why people would overthrow the 'terrorists' on the plane, and then run it into the ground...

Why wouldn't they overpower the 'terrorists', retake control of the plane, and attempt to make a landing (assuming the 'terrorists' killed the pilots) possibly saving everyone on board.

Who in the crowd that seized the plane from the 'terrorists' said, "Alright, now that we've got the stick, lets play lawn darts with this mo-fo so everyone becomes a hero!!!"

..


If you look at the transcript of what was on UA 93's cockpit voice recorder you will see that the passengers never managed to take control of the plane. They were close to getting into the cockpit when the terrorists dived it into the ground :-

911research.wtc7.net...



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LoonyConservative
 


I think you need to look deeper into this conpiracy. Its a big one, so dont think we are all going to solve it at once. Hear me out: When there is a murder or a bank robbery, the police block off main entrances to freeways, certain streets etc. They look at a map, set up a perimeter and try to catch the criminal. 9/11 would be no differernt. New Yory city streets are like a grid. They've been filming movies in NY for YEARS where they block off whole streets for filming. When chaos began, all you had to do was block certain streets, while allowing OTHER streets to be open to the running people. Its not hard. Then you fill those blocked off sections with actors and news media-BAM=full controll of the victims & witnesses...by using fake ones.

Thats not too crazy....considering JFK got shot in the head in front of the whole world. They could have had 10+ years to plot this, considering the WTC bombing in 93.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by pshea38
reply to post by revolutionphase1
 


9/11 was a fraud/hoax from top to bottom.
There were NO terrorists, NO plane crashes, Few if any real victims, most being
computer generated entities with no basis in reality, plenty of actors, drills and
exercises and bucketloads of Faked photographs and video. This is true!

www.cluesforum.info
www.septemberclues.info

I really hope that is sarcasm, otherwise one has truly fallen out of one's tree.


Did you take the necessary time to go through the links I provided?
Let me guess - No.

My feet are firmly on the ground.

Fakery Fakery Everywhere.
And Smurfs lap it up.


Wrong,
If YOU take the time, you will see that I have often commented on the Naudet brothers doctoring of their film, especially WTC1, and also the general doctoring of much of the towers video by the media, it's all pretty well known by now. Here's one Naudet sample, I first saw around 2009, (not this particular one) watch 'the gash' grow before your eyes,

www.youtube.com...

I didn't understand why that was done at first, and still don't really. The actual hole seen in better video afterwards does not extend out to the perimeters of the wall as much as does the Naudet video appear to, but could still accomodate a 767 of 156 feet wingspan into 207 or 208 feet of wall width. However, if you look at the 'plane in the video it looks tiny with all the defocussing and zooming going on. My thoughts, and that's all they are, is that the brothers scared themselves into thinking that the 'plane was too small visually for a 767, and for some reason made the hole bigger looking in that clip, rather than making the 'plane appear bigger. Why they should have worried at all as image catchers, is anybody's guess, but it has been doctored. The OP's rationale that the 'planes were better empty, as it would preclude a 'rush' of the cockpit, simply implies that there were in fact, hi-jackers in control of the 'planes, and known to be, by the passengers. On the other hand, if a 'plane is flying around with noone at the cockpit controls, how would the passengers know?
edit on 2-2-2012 by smurfy because: Text.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1
 


So nobody heard the recording, just the transcript?
Is an axe standard tool on a plane?
Is it possible to brake in into cockpit with it?
How much time left till the target?

If I were them, I would try to accomplish my mission. Heading the plane into ground is stupid.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1
 



On April 12, the government released a transcript of the recording, but not the recording itself. The last entry in the transcript has the timestamp 10:03:09, consistent with the 9/11 Commission's story that the crash was at 10:03. A report two years prior to the publication of the Commission's Report -- when the crash time was widely recognized as 10:06



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich931
 


See thats just it isn't it. All the evidence we have coming from the U.S. government is probably most likely ficticious. The best way to conceal a lie is to hold it between two truths. The government gives us plenty of truth and facts, which is exactly why they are able to lie and get away with such things, people assume them to be true along with everything else they're saying. Nobody is going to want to admit that they got played, so they're going to do everything they can to prove that they didn't.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by pshea38
reply to post by revolutionphase1
 


9/11 was a fraud/hoax from top to bottom.
There were NO terrorists, NO plane crashes, Few if any real victims, most being
computer generated entities with no basis in reality, plenty of actors, drills and
exercises and bucketloads of Faked photographs and video. This is true!

www.cluesforum.info
www.septemberclues.info

I really hope that is sarcasm, otherwise one has truly fallen out of one's tree.


Did you take the necessary time to go through the links I provided?
Let me guess - No.

My feet are firmly on the ground.

Fakery Fakery Everywhere.
And Smurfs lap it up.


Wrong,
If YOU take the time, you will see that I have often commented on the Naudet brothers doctoring of their film, especially WTC1, and also the general doctoring of much of the towers video by the media, it's all pretty well known by now. Here's one Naudet sample, I first saw around 2009, (not this particular one) watch 'the gash' grow before your eyes,

www.youtube.com...

I didn't understand why that was done at first, and still don't really. The actual hole seen in better video afterwards does not extend out to the perimeters of the wall as much as does the Naudet video appear to, but could still accomodate a 767 of 156 feet wingspan into 207 or 208 feet of wall width. However, if you look at the 'plane in the video it looks tiny with all the defocussing and zooming going on. My thoughts, and that's all they are, is that the brothers scared themselves into thinking that the 'plane was too small visually for a 767, and for some reason made the hole bigger looking in that clip, rather than making the 'plane appear bigger. Why they should have worried at all as image catchers, is anybody's guess, but it has been doctored. The OP's rationale that the 'planes were better empty, as it would preclude a 'rush' of the cockpit, simply implies that there were in fact, hi-jackers in control of the 'planes, and known to be, by the passengers. On the other hand, if a 'plane is flying around with noone at the cockpit controls, how would the passengers know?
edit on 2-2-2012 by smurfy because: Text.


Oh but there is much much more!
Naudet Original Footage

I don't get into arguments anymore.
To me it is conclusive. Everything was faked.
The proof is there.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by richierich931
 


See thats just it isn't it. All the evidence we have coming from the U.S. government is probably most likely ficticious. The best way to conceal a lie is to hold it between two truths. The government gives us plenty of truth and facts, which is exactly why they are able to lie and get away with such things, people assume them to be true along with everything else they're saying. Nobody is going to want to admit that they got played, so they're going to do everything they can to prove that they didn't.


Never a truer word spoken. From the flawed 911 commission, individual members have said as much as that. I could even go with something like a missile that looks like a 'plane, that would mean no 'planes in at least three out of four if consistent, that makes 'empty' 'planes an unneeded distraction.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich931
 


Thats because they (the passengers) were in process of breaking down door to cockpit to retake aircraft

At least one hijacker was in cabin and presumably killed by the passengers, at lease 2 hijackers were in cockpit
flying plane . One hijacker was shuttling between hijacker in cabin (who was watching the passengers) and
the cockpit . It is not known if he was in cabin and overpowered by passengers

Transcript of cockpit voice recorder from Flight 93

files.findlaw.com...



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ICanThink
 



Is an axe standard tool on a plane?


A crash axe (short handled axe with curved blade and spike ) is standard equipment on many aircraft

It is used by pilots to chop way out of cockit in event of crash. Has other uses including prying open panels
in case of fire

Here is picture of such an axe with description of its uses

www.google.com...://www.pirepics.com/albums/userpics/normal_Crash_Axe.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.pirep.org/forum/vie wtopic.php%3Ft%3D10486&h=347&w=399&sz=51&tbnid=ASmjLnITxX8UaM:&tbnh=108&tbnw=124&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dcrash%2Baxe%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=crash+ axe&hl=en&usg=__IjuEUMVfC_JfoO16EQ7XuahEZ48=&sa=X&ei=Ey8rT9n6CsGFgweeq9D7Dw&ved=0CBcQ9QEwAQ



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 


On the contrary, you do argue. That is why you are on this thread posting links to "September clues" But why?? September clues, is a site more dedicated to media abuse, (accepted by me) but also to the 'no planes/ disguised missile' idea, also all well and good, but now't to do with empty 'planes. You are just going around shooting everybody here in this thread.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich931
 



Remember those planes were flying around United States airspace under 'terrorist' control for a minimum of 40 minutes, and were never intercepted by US jets that have an average intercept time of 10 - 20 minutes. Once airborne, the jets flew at a fraction of their top speeds. Two F-15s scrambled from Otis AFB to chase Flight 11 flew at an average of 447 mph, about 23.8% of their top speed of 1875 mph. Two F-16s scrambled from Langley to protect the capital flew at an average of 410.5 mph, about 27.4% of their top speed of 1500 mph.


Otis is 190 miles from New York

While F15 can reach Mach 2.5, it can only do so using full afterburners . Doing so consumes enormous amount
of fuel - using full power afterburner can only maintain it for about 10 minutes

You may have got to NY, but run out of fuel....

The F15 pilots went supersonic (Over Mach 1),, which is normally a no-no because of the sonic booms

Wasn't like were dwaddling - they went as fast as possible to get there while conserving fuel



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So if having a plane be empty is better for the conspiracy... why did flight 77 have people on it but the other planes didnt?



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


We barely have FOOTAGE of a flight 77. Your avatar implys you've watched LOST. The back bone of that whole tv show plot was a billionare faking a plane crash and dumping different dead bodies, to initiate a rescue search for his daughter. Twist that story back around, run it through the white house a few times and you got 9/11.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1
reply to post by bknapple32
 


We barely have FOOTAGE of a flight 77. Your avatar implys you've watched LOST. The back bone of that whole tv show plot was a billionare faking a plane crash and dumping different dead bodies, to initiate a rescue search for his daughter. Twist that story back around, run it through the white house a few times and you got 9/11.


actually no, it was to protect any story of the island ever coming out. not to find penny..



secondly. in these posts, 77 is being compared to show the difference between the twin towers and 77. One cant say that only 77 had people on it. either they all had people or none of the planes had people



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by richierich931
 



Transcript of cockpit voice recorder from Flight 93

files.findlaw.com...


Nice find
What a load of bull that transcript is



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


Isnt it strange how you can accept a faked plane crash through a TV show, yet be in denial of a conspiracy once a real plane crash occurs? My theory stands-there were ZERO "innocent-Americans" on board. Its un-fair to say only one plane had passengers heroic enough to "crash it" prior to hitting its target. That idea only builds the illusion.





new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join