It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
America's track records of attacking ITSELF on its own soil,

is way more feasible.

The American Civil war doesn't count

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

First of all let me present to you my deepest, sincerest disgust for your racist warmongering,offensive comments,from the buttom of my hart. also allow me to add that i am so sorry there are plenty of people just like yourself on both sides,which ironically they all assume are doing a favor for their children by being an aggressive and irrational hater.....but only time will tell us if we are wrong or right....and as far as i am concerned, in the long run EVIL has never been a real victor .....eventually everyone will understand the real intentions behind the masks...it is only a matter of time and information,before truth gets revealed.... by the way you could be arrested for broadcasting fear,hatred,and racism,in public if you were living in Canada or any other civilized country for that matter!......so enjoy your micky mouse preferential rights while you still can...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I implied nothing. I don’t want them to have nukes or missile bases in South America! I want to sanction them, I want to stop their commerce, I want to give the peaceful people of Iran the opportunity to THROW these NUTJOBS out on their EAR! If you’re as PEACEFUL as you portray yourself then you’d want the same.

I do. So when you advocate a preemptive strike that is the same as sanctions?

Allow me to enlighten you, superman!

Thanks for showing me that they have never said that and that was your opinion based on their actions.

Do you consider ATS the MSM?? Inquisitive, skeptical people find their way here, do they not? If all I did was gobble down the MSM BS then I wouldn’t be here taking you to school right now, would I

No, ATS is not MSM. Inquisitive skeptical people come here to have MSM and government lies thrown down their throat by people like you. Taking me to school? What time are you planning on getting here?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

We do have a right to tell a Nation not to build Nuclear Bombs.Many Nations AGREE with this stance also,not just America. Did you know Iran also is in agreement not to build them? So why all the secrecy? WHY have a HIDDEN nuclear facility? WHY do nations build them,when there is no NEED? For what purpose? Why did North Korea NEED to build them?

No you do not. Many nations are WRONG as well. Yes I do know that Iran is in agreement not to build them. Through all your grandstanding, conjecture, opinions and fearmongering, I see you provide no proof.

Edit: Your avatar scares me.
edit on 2-2-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by bigwig22

free country, you be my guest and say what you want. I wore a uniform to protect that very RIGHT you have for 12 yrs....

What have you done for me?

Who has directly threatened America's freedom since world war 2?

edit on 1-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

Look in the mirror

No actual answer, just more perceived knowledge.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Way to go Superman!.....with your powers and our wisdom,we could CONQUER the WORLD....too bad we are on different sides...Boohahahahahaha!....sorry i got a little carried away.....but seriously man it's refreshing to see level headed people like you,expressing their ideas and concerns. .seems like there is still hope after all..

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
jeez, when they repealed the law making it illegl for US troops to commit beasteality in the baraks (Ndaa)
we just assumed it would be their own animals.....not the ones belonging to everyone else...
( now why did they have to pass that law in the first place...?)

all trajicomedy aside:

funny how the highest proportion of political contributions from the people actually doing the heavy lifting...the real soldiers who are actually fighting and dying, are for the peace candidate Ron Paul

says lots about who the pro war video gamers are round here
edit on 2-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur

First of all let me present to you my deepest, sincerest disgust for your racist warmongering,offensive comments,from the buttom of my hart. also allow me to add that i am so sorry there are plenty of people just like yourself on both sides,which ironically they all assume are doing a favor for their children by being an aggressive and irrational hater.....but only time will tell us if we are wrong or right....and as far as i am concerned, in the long run EVIL has never been a real victor .....eventually everyone will understand the real intentions behind the masks...it is only a matter of time and information,before truth gets revealed.... by the way you could be arrested for broadcasting fear,hatred,and racism,in public if you were living in Canada or any other civilized country for that matter!......so enjoy your micky mouse preferential rights while you still can...

Let me start out by saying thank you. I strive to disgust at least 3 people per day, and you just made my day with that rant! If I'm not pissing someone off some where, I'm not doing anything at all.

So then, you have made specific charges against me here, and I'd like for you to make an attempt to support those charges. They are the charges of "racist", "warmongering", "irrational and aggressive hater" (might want to check a nearby mirror on that one!), and "broadcasting fear, hatred, and racism" (I invite any one, any one at all, to attempt to arrest me on such charges per your allegation - I swear to god, any god you choose, that I will eat them alive in the courtroom if they do, and won't even need a lawyer to do it).

Please, feel free at any time to support any or all of those claims from what I have written - if you dare to try, that is, rather than just flinging out unfounded accusations.

ETA: please don't feel constrained to limit yourself only to the post you were responding to when you made those allegations - you can use ANY of my posts, ANY WHERE to try to support your contention. Go ahead - give it a go! Also, why have you Canadians allowed yourselves to be arrested for voicing opinions? I always thought Canadians were a lot smarter and a lot tougher than that! What was the wrong turn you took that led you into becoming the People's Democratic Republic of Canada, where gulags rule the day?

I seriously didn't know it was that bad up there!

edit on 2012/2/2 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu (I invite any one, any one at all, to attempt to arrest me on such charges per your allegation - I swear to god, any god you choose, that I will eat them alive in the courtroom if they do, and won't even need a lawyer to do it).

Guilty of falling for the bait

Had to edit.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Yeah, that hook hurts, but I bet I can straighten it out into a needle!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by sonnny1

We do have a right to tell a Nation not to build Nuclear Bombs.Many Nations AGREE with this stance also,not just America. Did you know Iran also is in agreement not to build them? So why all the secrecy? WHY have a HIDDEN nuclear facility? WHY do nations build them,when there is no NEED? For what purpose? Why did North Korea NEED to build them?

No you do not. Many nations are WRONG as well. Yes I do know that Iran is in agreement not to build them. Through all your grandstanding, conjecture, opinions and fearmongering, I see you provide no proof.

Fear mongering??

Im not the one perceiving a war with Iran !

And yes,my Pope outfit is designed for that effect........

Edit to add:

North Korea is all the proof I need that Iran is building the Bomb..........

edit on 2-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I went through your posts,and i couldn't find what i was looking for!....I must have taken you for someone else!..no harms intended. ..(I have been reading too much bs lately)....but,that doesn't mean i agree with your ways of thinking...specially where you say" Violence solves problems" ...violence has never been proven to be preventative,even in case of capital punishments.............And yes in Canada people don't.publicly and overtly insult or accuse each others of stuff.(not that you do).it is just common courtesy....Believe me it's much better up here.people are polite, the cities are much cleaner,and the beer doesn't suck!....you should take a trip someday.
Now all i have to do is to find the "right poster" and reply mine again!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

funny how the highest proportion of political contributions from the people actually doing the heavy lifting...the real soldiers who are actually fighting and dying, are for the peace candidate Ron Paul

says lots about who the pro war video gamers are round here

It’s a whopping $113,000! WOW!! If you think that somehow represents the MAJORITY of warfighters then you’re mistaken.

Please explain why Obama, the only guy on that list responsible for starting 2 illegitimate wars, is the second highest recipient of military donations??

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by sonnny1

Fear mongering??

Im not the one perceiving a war with Iran !

And yes,my Pope outfit is designed for that effect........

Edit to add:

North Korea is all the proof I need that Iran is building the Bomb..........

edit on 2-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Saying Iran has nukes when ALL parties say they don't is fearmongering sport. I am trying to do some armchair generaling to see possible outcomes. Notice the word possible.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
holy tail wagging the dog batman

they might as well tell us where the false flag will be so they can sell pay per view tickets

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur

I went through your posts,and i couldn't find what i was looking for!....I must have taken you for someone else!..no harms intended. ..(I have been reading too much bs lately)....

No problem. Misunderstandings happen, no harm done.

but,that doesn't mean i agree with your ways of thinking...specially where you say" Violence solves problems" ...violence has never been proven to be preventative,even in case of capital punishments............

That's what makes the world go around - if we both agreed on everything, one of us would be unnecessary. we'll just have to agree to disagree on the violence issue. I can say for sure, though, that a dead man will do no more harm. I'm not sure now much more solution would be necessary.

.And yes in Canada people don't.publicly and overtly insult or accuse each others of stuff.(not that you do).it is just common courtesy....Believe me it's much better up here.people are polite, the cities are much cleaner,and the beer doesn't suck!....you should take a trip someday.

Where I come from insulting folks is a dangerous proposition, so it's not often done egregiously. Complete strangers smile and wave as you go by, which I found disconcerting at first, but it sort of grew on me. At the same time, people thee will speak their mind, and not hold back with their opinion. It could be that what we perceive to be "insults" are different.

I was actually born on the south shore of Lake Erie, not all that far from Canada. My days of crossing borders into other countries are over now, though, so I won't be visiting, not even Canada. The beer IS good, I can't argue with that. I've a friend that comes over every so often from Detroit into Windsor, I think it is, just for the beer. He does that every time he heads north to Detroit to visit his in laws, and always brings a taste back,

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
FYI - Iran Readies Ballistic Missile Drill

Links -

Sanctions Hit As Iran Readies Ballistic Missile Drill
www.dailystar.com.lb...

Iran Preparing To Down American Passenger Planes
dailycaller.com...

Updated Mid-East News
www.endgamebeginningofww3.com...

GLP Thread
Not Linked Per Forum Rules