It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - Possible UFO find under Baltic Sea by Swedish Mariners! (Two)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I know there was media coverage not so long ago re a round disk found in the sea bed (can't remember all the details of that one) but here we have another very interesting find.
edition.cnn.com...

Textsing side-scan sonar, the team found a 60-meter diameter cylinder-shaped object, with a rigid tail 400 meters long. The imaging technique involves pulling a sonar "towfish" -- that essentially looks sideways underwater - behind a boat, where it creates sound echoes to map the sea floor below. On another pass over the object, the sonar showed a second disc-like shape 200 meters away.

It seemed to go very quiet on the last find - I haven't heard any more about it so if anyone has any update I'd be interested. Wonder if this one will be dumbed down too.

TextAt first glance, team leader and commercial diver Peter Lindberg joked that his crew had just discovered an unidentified flying object, or UFO. "I have been doing this for nearly 20 years so I have a seen a few objects on the bottom, but nothing like this," said Lindberg.

edit on 29-1-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
this again

this will be closed soon

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

There was article in finnish news paper yesterday. It says they are going to investigate the area next spring when the sea is calm.

If Someone wants to translate the text there is the link.

Link to the news article in finnish.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

You're clearly not interested so ??????

Thanks for your contribution to the discussion - most welcome!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mortal

Yes, it says something similar on the link I provided so guess we'll have to wait. The Video is very interesting but the last find of a round disk they said the same, I wonder if it's the same disk but they've now found another thing next to it?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

your welcome

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Something wrong with the search function? This is like the third or fourth thread on this in the last few days, and none of those threads or this one had any new info.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by haven123

You're clearly not interested so ??????

Thanks for your contribution to the discussion - most welcome!

The point is that there are about one DOZEN threads on this on ATS already. Just type "Baltic Sea" in the search engine.
edit on 1/29/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Please always use search before starting a new thread!
This thread has been posted in numerous places, numerous times...

Existing thread here.

Closed.

top topics

join