It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama would easily win re-elction today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

With an Unemployment Rate of Over 8% , No Freakin Way ..........Lame Duck Obama has Lost the Independent Vote that got him the Election in 08' and in no way will he get that back by Nov. 12' . A Simple Fact of Life Deluded Obama supports refuse to Recognize.......

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by CB328

With an Unemployment Rate of Over 8% , No Freakin Way ..........Lame Duck Obama has Lost the Independent Vote that got him the Election in 08' and in no way will he get that back by Nov. 12' . A Simple Fact of Life Deluded Obama supports refuse to Recognize.......

I didn't realize Obama zombies still existed until i came to this site.

It’s too early to say who will win. The only way Obama will lose is if there’s enough disgust in the thought of him being president again that he loses the election by a landslide. So they can’t sell the idea that he actually won.

I believe the elections are high jacked and Obama’s the predetermined winner unless…..there’s enough discontent for him that if he was put in office again the people would be very angry and do something rash.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Ahhh he's still fresh out of the box...so naive...you really think one side is better than the other don't you
What's even funnier is that you think he's doing a great job

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by CB328

Ahhh he's still fresh out of the box...so naive...you really think one side is better than the other don't you

Someone please tell me 10 good things Obama did for America. Because I cannot think of one

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Regarding your question on setting up your avatar - go to "tools" in the blue bar menu up top, then click "ATS uploads". Once you get your picture uploaded, just click on your pic, then click on "Avatar" underneath the pic.

There's a thread about it somewhere on here.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
reply to post by CB328

Regarding your question on setting up your avatar - go to "tools" in the blue bar menu up top, then click "ATS uploads". Once you get your picture uploaded, just click on your pic, then click on "Avatar" underneath the pic.

I had issues with that at first too.

Speaking of avatar. who is that in yours? i feel like i have seen it somewhere

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun

Originally posted by kaylaluv
reply to post by CB328

I had issues with that at first too.

Speaking of avatar. who is that in yours? i feel like i have seen it somewhere

It's Greta Garbo

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have ocean front property in Arizona that i would love to sell you!

Seriously, Abama has about as much chance winning re-election as I do

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

reply to post by CB328

Someone please tell me 10 good things Obama did for America. Because I cannot think of one

I can tell you things he did to America...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So as it stands now it looks like these possibilities:

1) Obama.
2) Romney who is even more of a corporate empty suit stooge than Obama.
3) Gingrich who is even more of corporate stooge than Obama and appears to be suffering from bipolar disorder.
4) Santorum, a right wing Catholic.
5) Ron Paul whose bus brakes would mysteriously fail if there was even a remote chance he might win the nomination.

What other options are there? A third party run by Paul that would cinch it for the Dems?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

reply to post by CB328

I can tell you things he did to America...

Go on.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I got this pic from a friend today..

still voting for him?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

still voting for him?

Me and obama dressed the same today

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

still voting for him?

I don't know who I'm voting for and this isn't a defense of Obama but what the hell difference does this picture make?

How many liars and crooks have taken us to the cleaners with their hands on their hearts and waving the American flag?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

You're right.
Obama is *sigh* so dreamy and awesome and wonderful.

(beezzer rolls over and bares throat)

Time to give up, wave the white flag.

I surrender.

He's too wondermous to beat.

*shakes fist*
Curse you cruel gods of elections! Why oh why did you not allow Palin to run!
*sob*

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

The umemployement rate is creative government accounting 25 million unemployed 50 million on welfare that add up to 75 million under employed/out of work,

That 8% is a lie and they know it.

That fact alone and the fact that people are worse off and more broke than they were 4 years ago is more than enough reason to vote Obama out.

Then there is the government corruption and crony capitalism and the government murder sanctioned by gunwalker and fast and furious.

I have to agree with optimus .

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I am beginning to realize though without these kinds of threads what would ATS be like if everyone was to agree? Pointless.

I just find it mind-boggling people still admire this guy when he obviously hasn't done anything extraordinary to get us out of debt and other issues like jobs. So the question remains how long will it take until people realize that Obama should only be a one term President?

It seems like Obamaholics need therapy, because obviously his rhetoric is addicting and most people can't seem to think rationally so it is sad to see these people wanting more of Obama.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
I am beginning to realize though without these kinds of threads what would ATS be like if everyone was to agree? Pointless.

I agree. I was booted from the prison planet forum a few years back for saying something they didn't agree with. They screamed cointelpro and banned me. Along with that they started taking statements I made and turned them into new posts with the idea of tarnishing my already diffrent image. They did that with everyone who wasn't riding the same sugar pink unicorn with the rainbow tatoo on its ass. Not just me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join