It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama would easily win re-elction today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Of course we still have 10 months till the election and a lot can happen, but right now Obama is doing great. I hope he can maintain this momentum until November.

....if the election were held today, he would beat any one of them, according to the Real Clear Politics polling average. Over at Betfair and Intrade, meanwhile, participants in those online betting and election prediction websites give Obama a comfortable lead in his chances of being re-elected – averaging 56 percent compared to 37 percent for Romney’s winning and just 2 percent for Gingrich.

By the way, can anyone tell me how to post an avatar? Every time I go to the ATS media site it says it's not available for new sign ups.

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AgmUsa3DcGnL3XJwwRwEhpDzWed_;_ylu=X3o'___'RvMGtiMjFiBG Njb2RlA2dtcHRvcDEwMDBwb29sd2lraXVwcmVzdARtaXQDTmV3cyBmb3IgeW91BHBrZwM5YjQyMTEyMi0wNjAyLTM5ZDctYTU4NC1hZDM5Zjc2NmZmZTMEcG9zAzMEc2VjA25ld3NfZm9yX3lvdQR2 ZXIDM2JmMWNmMzAtNGE2OS0xMWUxLTkzNzMtZTYxZmMzNDMzOWI1;_ylg=X3o'___'JyNG9kajIzBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQ'___'ZlNTRhNzUtNWYwMS0zYjdlLWI0NmItMWY4 ZDQzMTk1ZjE2BHBzdGNhdAN1cwRwdANzdG9yeXBhZ2UEdGVzdAM-;_ylv=3
edit on 29-1-2012 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

You like Obama?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Really, another Obama love in thread.
I posted in 2 yesterday, gonna ride the bench on this one.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
More than a Republican, apparently so do most Americans

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sad, ain't it?

They got people used to the taste of a crap sandwich so they can devise something even worse for us to swallow.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Fair enough.

I really dont trust opinion polls though
edit on 29-1-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
As long as one of the GOP contenders doesn't make it into the white house I'm happy enough. The republicans are out of their minds if they think people want more conservative, corporate panhandling. Good for Obama, maybe in his second term he'll begin to push more progressive legislation.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Really?

I hope that he keeps making the same idiotic decisions.

But the current crop GOP candidates really doesn't ring my bell either.

After this election cycle, maybe we'll be a seeing a new third party. One with common sense.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You're right, he probably would win re-election today, but not because of anything he has done. He would win solely because the vast majority of us (Americans) are STUPID and GULLIBLE.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Actually I am thinking an Obama win because of certain facts:

1. He's got a Billion dollars to spend on his campaign and he has BARELY started
2. He is totally prepared to take down Romney
3. No one else has the money to stop him.
4. The media and TPTB love him

The only thing I don't understand is why is Obama trying so hard to please the people today? Why didn't he do this throughout his whole term? It seems that he is pushing everything back to 2013 as a backup plan just in case he looses and then when all of his failed policies are implemented they can continue to blame the republicans for the destruction that will ensue.

BTW I am far from an Obama supporter. These are just facts. And I have a strange feeling that Obama will win by a little bit.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by CB328

Really, another Obama love in thread.
I posted in 2 yesterday, gonna ride the bench on this one.

So much Obamalove these days. And it's getting even worse as the elections get closer. Surely no intelligent person will vote for this criminal again?

Hard to say who's for real and who's getting paid...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
People still like obama after what he did? Or should i say after what he didnt do? I guess the Flouride is doing its job.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Obama would win today and WILL win in November.

Pretty much by default too. The GOP really blew it this election cycle - Obama is not the greatest president of our time but the sideshow of Republican candidates has already won it for him. Sort of like how Palin being on the ticket in '08 made Obama and Biden an easy choice for most.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Wow, you guys are shocked more people like obama than gringrich?

lol dUh

People really don't like obama.

People really really really really don't like gringirch

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
OP, Obama fan?

This is simply the mindless repetition of MSM propaganda. I'm sure you heard this on MSNBC or some equally biased "news" outlet.

Polly wanna cracker?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
OP, Obama fan?

This is simply the mindless repetition of MSM propaganda. I'm sure you heard this on MSNBC or some equally biased "news" outlet.

Polly wanna cracker?

Try reading the OP and you will know where he read it.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
They didn't even mention Santorum or Paul in this article.

In fact, Ron Paul comes in right behind Romney against Obama. Factor in the disgruntled Dems and Independants Ron Paul brings into his camp and I think RP would put up a fight we have never seen.

RP against Obama poll

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
May I offer something from Rasmussen? his company has a good reputation. Some of that mey be because he polls likely voters, not all adults. Anyway, here's the link:Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 24% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Thirty-nine percent (39%) Strongly Disapprove

In potential Election 2012 matchups, it’s President Obama 45% and Romney 43%. However, if Gingrich is his Republican opponent, the president holds a double-digit lead, 50% to 37%. Romney’s numbers have been fairly steady over the past week, but Gingrich’s have tumbled in recent days

Among women, the president leads Romney by 11 and Gingrich by 22. Among men, Romney leads the president by seven, but Gingrich trails Obama by four.

By a 47% to 40% margin, more voters trust Republicans than Democrats on the economy. Economic Issues continue to dominate Election 2012.

Overall, 49% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's job performance. Fifty percent (50%) at least somewhat disapprove. Opinions of the job the president is doing vary depending on a voter’s level of education and the job he or she holds.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Let's see what those polls look like after Obama releases the U.S. Federal Budget Proposal for 2013 on the first Monday in February.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
OP, Obama fan?

Polly wanna cracker?

Try reading the OP and you will know where he read it.

Yahoo? As though Yahoo has their own news bureau?? They repeat all the liberal news they see fit to repeat. They repeat this garbage from the Christian Science Monitor, a left-leaning rag:

SOURCE

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join