It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Update on the Baltic "UFO"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that anyone who's been on ATS for a while has heard of the disc shape anomaly in the Baltic. There have been several threads on it.

UFO found at the bottom of the Baltic Sea?

Update on UFO in the Baltic

There is a new update in this story, including a smaller disc that has been located nearby. A lot of "experts" are blaming it on an old Russian shipwreck, which could be the case. I saw a user in the comments section who says this video is old but I believe they are mistaken because this video is different than the first "update" video. If this is old news then I apologize but there are a couple YouTube members who have uploaded this as new footage.

A team of salvage divers has discovered an unexplained object resting at the bottom of the Baltic Sea near Sweden.

"This thing turned up. My first reaction was to tell the guys that we have a UFO here on the bottom," said Peter Lindberg, the leader of the amateur treasure hunters.

Sonar readings show that the mysterious object is about 60 meters across, or, about the size of a jumbo jet. And it's not alone. Nearby on the sea floor is another, smaller object with a similar shape. Even more fascinating, both objects have "drag marks" behind them on the sea floor, stretching back more than 400 feet.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Please use the ATS Search. This has been discussed. The most recent active thread is HERE.

Closed.

join