It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VIDEO* Unemployed Floridian Admits He And Others Were PAID To Pretend They’re Romney Supporters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
this is just in i believe..

what do you guys make of this?

i don't know if it's real, wouldn't surprise me in though.

still trying to find more sources etc.

thou ghts?
edit on 28-1-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
At least the unemployed men, and others, were not given charity but an actual wage for hours worked. Tell me, do you not also believe that being a Romney supporter in public should necessarily earn one some money? I must admit, that would be a difficult, morally challenging, and humiliating job. Surely, these people were desperate; nothing else could explain this. It was money well-earned if you ask me and Romney did not break any laws that I am aware of, so, pray tell, what seems to be the problem?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

what seems to be the problem?

that elections can be bought one way or the other.

the second problem is the blatant propaganda.

the world is a stage i guess heh?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
How timely... LOL... I was just wondering in another thread about this very thing and whether it happening was urban legend or not.

I guess now we have a possible example of normal people being paid for posting on the net? Hmm..

This ought to be interesting if it can raise questions about how it's being done in other campaigns and on both sides of the aisle, online and off. Talk about a major oops for getting caught if this is all how it appears.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: Added thought...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Slowly but surely all their deeds will become illuminated

edit on 28-1-2012 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I believe they also pay people to post their right wing nonsense in places like this and the comment sections of most "News" sites..

Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
what seems to be the problem?

It's a little dishonest, isn't it? People follow the crowd, so this is another way of buying votes.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IrVulture

having a hard time following you. (maybe that's just me)

but..

does this refer to me?

I believe they also pay people to post their right wing nonsense in places like this and the comment sections of most "News" sites..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I wish someone had paid me for all of the Ron Paul stuff Ive done,,,maybe i can apply with mitt for a job holding a sign ?? sorry he doesnt have enough

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I do not really believe this video.
Anyone could put on a Paul shirt
Romney shirt Obama shirt whoever.

Take a crappy camera and record us
talking about *getting paid* by a candidate.
The people in the video seem fake
they do not show there faces very much
and the lighting is screwed with all the
how do i explain it, crappy looking screwed up
colors on the video.

However I believe if they were getting paid
then what does it really matter. They SHOULD
get paid for all the work they are doing supporting
a candidate.
People running for president have a onslaught of workers
who get paid to help them run the campaign. I see this whole
thing as a non-issue.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
the guy who did this video does quite a few of them, according to him it was real.
i follow his youtube channel, he also says its not illegal for the campaigners to pay people just dishonest.
if it was fake he's be screaming all sorts of BS to push his agenda, but he is actually a real nice guy.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just like the super wealthy fund the idiot right-winger talking heads on the air-waves via the radio, the same is in order off the radio.

The GOP has no substance whatsoever to improve the country, and only have the interest of the super wealthy at heart. So obviously they will need some assistance in swaying the ignorant, weak-minded folks. And they do so with all certainty.

The right-wing establishment has other aces-up-their-sleeves as well. They love to use religion as another tactic as well as promising lower taxes ( "read my lips, no new taxes" -- good ol lie from Republican Bush, failure for our country #1)
and less government. But these are PURE LIES as these devils have no morals and are total hypocrites (hmmm that actually DOES sound like religious people... maybe they are actually religious, hmmm thats a thinker. Bad nonetheless though) and the lower taxes, well, that is for the super wealthy only, and they actually increase government.

So they have to sway people and the super wealthy do this by throwing lots of money into propaganda as they certainly LOVE the republicans as republicans are SELL-OUTS to the almighty dollar more than any bunch of clowns out there.

WHO in their right mind thinks that the Republicans have your best interests at heart??

The Peoples interests are NOT INCLUDED. Unless you have the funds to buy the republicans out...
edit on 28-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
a candidate.
thing as a non-issue.

lol...what? People are supposed to support candidates because of what they stand for. Not because they are bribed into doing it. That's the dumbest thing I've read on here today. This guy isn't even a fan of Romney. The issue is they are paid to pretend and they go for unemployed folks to entice them. Pathetic
edit on 28-1-2012 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
"I was in unemployment so they called me." Somebody's got connections to get information on who is/was receiving unemployment benefits. Money talks and so do fake volunteers.
edit on 1/28/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

AMen to that.

Still haven't been able to verify this one way or the other.

And i'm heading off to bed in a bit.

Need to get up early?

Can anyone else confirm?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If I hear another person say ron paul wants to cut the military Im gonna scream.......The Military Budget and foreign defense budget are 2 different things.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Blatant propaganda is right. The news media in this country is insane.
Want to know something else? In the last two weeks I have noticed something strange. In the local hospital here the T.V. is fixed it Fox news in all the public areas and all the waiting rooms. That is the only channel. I thought it was weird.. then I went to the local two year college. All the lobbies, same thing. T.V.s all fixed to Fox news. No other channels. My brother is thinking about complaining since hr attends class there.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Romney said he was a Job Creator, he didn't say what jobs.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is nothing new. It is not illegal I think it is morally wrong. I thought it was funny that he said he supports Newt Gingrich while wearing a Mitt shirt but here in Florida any work is work.

I remember last election there was a lot of cases where employers were threatening the employees that if they did not vote the way they wanted them to they would not have a job. I am not sure where that went but it is something that's hard to prove. I know my boss was trying to tell me who to vote for and I told him that my vote was private. He didn't like that answer but by leaving it where he did not know who I voted for then he did not give me too much BS.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion

Originally posted by popsmayhem
a candidate.
thing as a non-issue.

lol...what? People are supposed to support candidates because of what they stand for. Not because they are bribed into doing it. That's the dumbest thing I've read on here today. This guy isn't even a fan of Romney. The issue is they are paid to pretend and they go for unemployed folks to entice them. Pathetic
edit on 28-1-2012 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

So what? Everybody has a mortgage to pay.
What does it matter if they liked him or not.
Candidates have PAID STAFF!!!!
This is just an extension of that.
Unless this is just another GOP BASHING
thread understanding would be EASY!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join