It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perry used $1.1 million from Texas taxpayers for his campaign that he won't repay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ain't that nice of him?

Texas' bills mounting for Perry's security detail

The San Antonio Express News reports that most of that bill was for out-of-state trips and the security tab for travel outside Texas was more than $1.1 million from Perry's November 2010 re-election to this November.

Democrats have called for the GOP governor to reimburse the state.

Perry has said he shouldn't because he promotes Texas wherever he goes.

Perry, being like all his old buddies in Washington DC, stealing money from the taxpayers for himself.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
He says he promotes the State of Texas wherever he goes? I support the State of Denial everywhere I go, wonder if I can get a taxpayer subsidy too?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
He promotes only himself..always has, always will.

Peace

Let me give a shout out to Chicago..someone please pay me.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
He should be required to give that money to a reputable charity...and I'm not talking about the Freemasons.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Not a surprise for me. My governor is a Bilderberger and a true elitist. Nobody should have been fooled by his southern drawl or his phony good-old-boy act. He’s been a dirt bag for years…

edit on 28-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Another elite vermin scumbag.

They always insist that somebody else pay their bills

Where the hell is his campaign money anyway.

Texas -- Get Your Money Back !!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Does he still have campaign money at all? I don't think he's worth 1.1 million?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This guy is a DEVIL. Texas is a mess with bottom of the barrel education, healthcare, poverty, quality of life, low wages, and ON AND ON AND ON like all hard-core RED STATES.

And they will keep voting DEVILS into office there because [color=gold]the cult population there is absolutely MESMERIZED by any DEVIL politician that says the word "jesus", "god" or "christian" every once in a while. They would happily vote in Hitler reincarnated if Hitler said "jesus" every once in a while. I am POSITIVE of that having lived there for several years.

Deluded people down in Texas and the deep-South, and the DEVIL politicians down their CAPITALIZE on their extreme foolishness.

Damned fools.
edit on 28-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Yes, Texas is such a horrible place to live…

Except for the fact that this evil Red State is doing better than 98% of the country economically:

Texas became the USA's second-largest economy during the past decade — displacing New York and perhaps heading one day toward challenging California — in one of the biggest economic shifts in the past half-century.
USA Today

And Texas was voted the second best state in the country to do business.

I guess the fools down here are doing something right.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Yes, Texas is such a horrible place to live…

Except for the fact that this evil Red State is doing better than 98% of the country economically:

Texas became the USA's second-largest economy during the past decade — displacing New York and perhaps heading one day toward challenging California — in one of the biggest economic shifts in the past half-century.
USA Today

And Texas was voted the second best state in the country to do business.

I guess the fools down here are doing something right.

It is NOT Perry and company to thank for the jobs there, it is due to the state’s booming population and Texas’ oil and gas resources. Perry did nothing to produce jobs. And it is well known that MOST of the jobs created on Perry’s watch are low-paying and lack benefits.

The only effort spent by Perry to produce jobs was running his mouth and boasting that he "created" jobs.
He did ZERO in reality. He does nothing but waste tax-payers of Texas' money to live the life of luxury while the tax-payers work three jobs down there to get by on their low-paying benefit-less crap jobs.

Perry and jobs?

top topics

join