It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Idiots Compilation {Videos}

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
[color=FFEDA3]Are you capable of being amused and/or entertained, by watching videos of stupid people injuring themselves, while doing stupid things?

[color=FFEDA3]If the answer is [color=85FFA1]'Yes'[color=FFEDA3], then you may enjoy these compilation videos.
[color=FFEDA3]If the answer is [color=FF7878]'No'[color=FFEDA3], then you may want to close this tab.

[color=FF9900]WARNING!: [color=E3861B]The following video's contain some language, which could be deemed as unsuitable for virgin ears.

[color=D4874C]Also: Surprisingly, I didn't see any blood or any actual protruding broken bones in these vids, but much of it does look very painful[color=636363]ly amusing.
This next comment applies to many of these clips: What was he expecting to happen? That would have hurt even if it had gone down as planned.

[color=FFEDA3]He's gonna feel that in the morning.

edit on 1/28/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Idiots....

Darwin's natural selection at work. .

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
"I just f-ing shot myself!" Haha

Those are some of the dumbest people ive ever seen.
What ever happened to common sense?

To note: it seems 100% of those dummies are american. Now it makes sense...ha

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

"I just f-ing shot myself!" Haha

I can't remember exactly when it was(sometime during 2011), but I saw that guy's video before, here on ATS. He used that clip in a 'gun safety awareness' type of video. I think he said that it had something to do with his new holster.

Just unlike most of the other idiots in these videos, that guy did seem like he actually wanted to help others learn from his mistake, with a 'Don't let this happen to you....'

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Natural selection, some are meant to learn, thrive and survive, others are just ... um well... your video explains it.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thanks for this. I love watching idiot/owned compilations and haven't seen much of these clips, much enjoyment.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
thanks for the laughs,its a nice change from all the garbage in the world.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
My god, thanks for the full on belly laughs man, good stuff.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Idiots out there, never stop doing stupid things and never forget to film it for us - Darwin in action

Great find of some of the best (re: worst) fails ive seen in one set and im a bit of a you tube junky for these.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I'm sure some of the clips have been around for awhile, but these particular compilations are recent.

This↓ video is actually what led me to those other compilations. This guy doesn't hurt himself (well, aside from his pride anyways), but it's pretty dam funny.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Okay I read the warning and got through the first clip and part way through the second clip and I could go no further. I will admit to laughing and oohhing and ahhing but I just could not believe the idiots with the guns and the fire!!!!!

Explains a lot of accidental deaths I would guess. I did however think there were definitely some injuries in the mix and I'd say some were probably serious. In the first clip the teenager falls from the escalator and does not move.

If the cabal/illuminati/whatever are dumbing down the population it sure looks like their plan is well under way at least for some of the population.

Much Peace....

top topics

join