It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's With The Obama Love on ATS Today?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Did I wake up in a parallel universe?

The ATS I signed up for seemed to have collectively agreed that their has been NO real president since Kennedy as we continue to march to a New World Order.

The ATS that I love would NEVER re-elect the man who signed NDAA into law. You remember that little bill from 3 weeks ago, don't you? The one that DETAINS AMERICANS WITHOUT DUE PROCESS? THE ONE THAT STEPS ON OUR CONSTITUTION AND OUR BILL OF RIGHTS AND SCARES JUST ABOUT EVERYBODY WITH A BRAIN?

What else has Obama accomplished? Well---he had a lot of firsts didn't he? Do you all need reminding?

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student.... then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States .

www.rense.com...

So, how is this hope and change working out for ya?

edit on 28/1/12 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags and a link to external content

edit on Sat Jan 28 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Pretty darn good actually, especially when I see people like you get so enflamed over it.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight76

No need to be insulting, is there?

What does "people like you" imply?

Yes, you bet there are millions of Americans who are inflamed over the signing of the NDAA. Do you even know what it is? Have you studied it? Do you realize its implications? If so, please describe them to me, genius, and explain what good could possibly come from it.

I'm sure I won't hear from you again.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
edit on 28-1-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
They're just naive. We true CTs know it doesn't matter who is President.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by signwearer

Thank you so much for throwing a little sanity in here today. I was getting a little worried. I can go back to bed now with my sanity intact.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

You're the one insulting and berating people for supporting Obama.

Why don't you follow your own advice?

And before you say that Obama's the worst president ever, I have the following: George W. Bush.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

History will record Obama as being one of the worst presidents ever.

For all the reasons listed, and probably a few more down the pike.

Those that adore the man ignore his harmful policies and focus on entitlements, goodies, anything that they can get for "free".

The emergence of racial tensions (by over playing the race card) and socio-economic tensions (by playing the class warfare card) have created a destructive environment in our country.

I can imagine that it'll take decades (if at ll) to restore America just to the point to where he left it. And it was a mess then!

Just look at unemployment. I imagine that the media will start spouting the new normal at 10% so that when Obama claims unemployment at 8%, he can be seen as a hero.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Couldn't even make your own lies...had to copy and paste from a blog...

President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts

Of course it is from a totally biased blog...with a lot of lies to show...good job russo...just like a good right wing sheep...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

What about Bush?

The same president who was reading to kids on 9/11?

The same president that was a complete bozo and gave people plenty of "bushisms"?

Do people have amnesia or something?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

When people make these types of replies, the least they can do is point out at least one of the "lies" and explain why it's lie. Got anything else?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
And before you say that Obama's the worst president ever, I have the following: George W. Bush.

And the difference is??? Go ahead .. I'll give you some time to think about it.
There isn't much daylight between the two of them ... so good luck with that.

- Tells endless lies ... both check
- Influence money from banks ... both check
- Administration full of lobbiests ... both check
- Opportunists for their own bank accounts .. both check
- Inept and/or unqualified to be in office ... both check
- Spend spend spend the USA into bankruptcy.... both check
- Futher the NWO agenda .. both check
- Failure to secure our borders ... both check
- Failure to stop our dependence on middle east oil .. both check
- Failure to enhance our space and technology programs to put our best minds to work ... both check
- Failure to understand that Capitalism means no corporate bailouts of bad products .. both check
- Failure to stop the flow of jobs leaving the USA ... both check
- Failure to adhere to the Constitution on the rights of American citizens ... both check
- Failure to ___________ (fill in with one of the many massive failures by both) ... both check

(oh .. I've got one .. Obama bombed more countries than Bush43! ... Yippee .. I thought of something!)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by beezzer

What about Bush?

The same president who was reading to kids on 9/11?

The same president that was a complete bozo and gave people plenty of "bushisms"?

Do people have amnesia or something?

What about him? Obamas' failures don't need a reference point. He (Obama) is a failure all unto himself.

Want to discuss Bush's failures? Start a thread on it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

That's the best you can come up with too? Bush reading a book to kids on 9/11. Geez, I see some straw grabbing going on! Want to be specific and "inform" everyone? Let's have a real discussion, can we?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Did I wake up in a parallel universe?

Must have. How quickly people forget all the bs that Obama has done and that he wants to do. Must be that hypnotic mantra 'yes we can'. I'm thinking it was subliminally implanted to re-emerge just before election time or something.
The zombie apocolypse has begun!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Good Morning Sword! How are you this fine morning?

I wasn't insulting anyone, dear friend!

It just surprised me to find that people somewhere still think their votes count! That sort of thinking was soooo 60 years ago! Most people on ATS know that there is nothing "real" about an election anymore.

As for Bush?

I don't think you understood my post.

I don't believe in government. Period.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I *know* that my vote doesn't count.

I just wish others did too, whether they're for Obama or Ron Paul.

link   
Well I think people see the other choice is either going to be Newt or Mitt and they have had a change of heart. And also the people who like you who are on the anti Obama bangwagon tend to post completely made up or long since proven false claims against the guy. Once you get past the hyperbole and fabrications the guy has done ok in a very hard time. Great no. Better than the other options? Yes. And its not just here. Better be ready for four years of ranting and just plain out making things up.

link   
I was given $50 by a guy wearing a Ron Paul shirt, he told me to come to ATS and say that I love Obama.

I love Obama.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Damn! I don't usually agree with you but I will on this one.

Obama is basically Shrub Jr!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Is it just me?

I look at Obama's actions and I seriously think he's hoping America WON'T vote for him again. I think he's totally through, finished, in his own mind. He can't handle working with this Congress and doesn't want to. He's only doing this again because the Democratic party is forcing him to, so not to appear weak as a party. Just wait. I bet he does something worse than ever to enrage America right before election time to ensure it. I'd almost bet on it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join